Photo

Question Time with ArSoNiSt JoE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
110 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with ArSoNiSt JoE (42 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Echo (6 votes [3.64%])

Percentage of vote: 3.64%

2. BG9 (1 votes [0.61%])

Percentage of vote: 0.61%

3. Relinquisher (10 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

4. Gnag (10 votes [6.06%])

5. Hadz-X (10 votes [6.06%])

6. Archshot (3 votes [1.82%])

Percentage of vote: 1.82%

7. Makaze (9 votes [5.45%])

Percentage of vote: 5.45%

8. kirstenn:) (3 votes [1.82%])

Percentage of vote: 1.82%

9. Meadow1 (5 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

10. Raiden (9 votes [5.45%])

11. Damanos (12 votes [7.27%])

Percentage of vote: 7.27%

12. God Mode (10 votes [6.06%])

13. DrugzRule (5 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

14. Petite Fleur (20 votes [12.12%])

Percentage of vote: 12.12%

15. azer_moli (9 votes [5.45%])

16. Godpachi (13 votes [7.88%])

Percentage of vote: 7.88%

17. m1hawkgsm (10 votes [6.06%])

18. ZCOverload (6 votes [3.64%])

19. Metal Heart (8 votes [4.85%])

Percentage of vote: 4.85%

20. Goddess Nike (6 votes [3.64%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

Welcome to Question Time with ArSoNiSt JoE! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:
  • You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules found in the the discussion thread.
Spoiler Locked Nominations List

Spoiler Single Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

Edited by Makaze, 22 June 2014 - 06:36 PM.

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,392 posts

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

HEEEEELLL YEAAAAAH

The JoE's back! Been waiting for your next round, man!

Just a couple for now.

Obligatory first/current impressions, because Maka started that trend AFTER your round, IIRC.

What's your favorite song of a music genre you don't typically listen to?

Who's the most moe moe kyun animu girl you've watched so far?

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#3 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,305 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

1. Top 10 favorite manga? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice) All-time favorite? If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be?

2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)

3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, sexual presence, development, depth, appearance, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)

Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)

4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time, who would you choose? Who do what?

For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.

5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga? (lightning not counted)

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#4 Acnologia

Acnologia

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:12 PM

Joe's QT?

Dis_gon_b_gud.gif

Gotta go cook something worthy for my man Joe. Fear my return!

Edited by Acnologia, 22 June 2014 - 05:12 PM.

Never forget @ Satan

PnxeAX8.jpg

"Uwaaa! IchiRuki no namida! Oishiiiiiiiiii" - Tite Kubo

#5 Gnag

Gnag

川 ̄_ゝ ̄)ノ ハロー♪

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:14 PM

1/ What is your best memory from OMF during 2013? 

2/ First/current impressions of me?

3/ How do you keep your hair so bloody awesome?

4/ You're studying/studied some coding thingy, correct? Where can you find a job relating to that on the (in my eyes) small island you live on?

5/ how do you feel about not going first this time?  

Edited by Gnag, 22 June 2014 - 05:14 PM.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Magic

#6 Acnologia

Acnologia

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

Joe, my man, congrats on getting your 2nd QT, you deserve it. Here's the first batch, might add some later if you have time Rcd1Qaq.png

1. How do you feel about dudes wearing animal onesie?

2. First /current/future impressions of me? Bullcrappy question, I know.

3. Which is better? "IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZ00R" or "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ?

Let's turn up the heat a notch, shall we? 

4. When did you discovered the joy of p0rn? Favorite performer?

5. When / where / how was your first time? Details plz.

6. What kind of.. major assets do you look for when huntin' for booty? Details plz.

7. Do you have awkward experiences with sex? Like sudden limp biscuit, mom catching you with a sock on your Bald Joe or things like these? Details plz.

I'll stop right here or else... y5rms3R.png

And remember jCFav7j.jpg

Never forget @ Satan

PnxeAX8.jpg

#7 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

1. If you could erase one event in your life, what event would you choose? How do you think erasing it affect who you are now?
2. If you could erase one event in history, what event would you choose? How do you think erasing it affect how the world is now?
3. What is the greatest temptation that you could see keeping you from completing your goals? How do you plan to stop it from happening?
4. Compare and contrast what you know of your personalities? I know I asked these last time, but it has been a year since then and we have talked more.
5. First and current impressions of me?

May we ask more than five? @Acnologia ; please remember to ask before going over the limit.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png

#8 Acnologia

Acnologia

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

Ah, my bad. Thanks for reminding me Makaze. I got a little too excited I guess.

Joe, if you have time issues or you're not in the mood to answer, feel free to skip some bro, no pressure Rcd1Qaq.png

Never forget @ Satan

PnxeAX8.jpg

#9 Meadow1

Meadow1

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

JoE!!! \o.o/ *glomps and huggles* <3

1. If you were a super hero what powers would you have, and what would your name be?

2. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?

3. What phobias do you have?

4. What fictional character do you wish was real?

5. First and current impressions of me :aww:

07071adf9451d384312c07d39ee30945-d6phok7

#10 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

The option for JoE has been replaced with Archshot in the poll. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png

#11 StaticVoid

StaticVoid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

@Makaze That was my vote for Joe! Sorry for inconvenience you say? You don't take elections seriously enough, sir!

#12 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:18 PM

1. What's your standing height?

2. Best lie you've ever told and gotten away with?

3. Favorite part of your body?  :hurr:

4. What lesson could people learn from your life thus far?

5. First/Current Impressions?

L o y a l t y              |             B l o o d l i n e

ZmZNGgT.gif

#13 God Mode

God Mode

Railgun

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,573 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:38 PM

You're too nice. I can't bring myself to insult you, your taste in manga, or your fanboys and fangirls. Although the last one is due less in part to you and more in part to the fact that I don't want to be banned by a legion of butthurt One Piece fans.

That's not a question. I just thought you'd like to know.

Stay cool.

Edited by God Mode, 22 June 2014 - 07:43 PM.

#14 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

Questions for Joe

1) Three questions you would ask yourself

2) Answer to those three questions

3) An evil cabal of villains who wish to force the dastardly evil of Universal Education upon the world have taken over the world and proclaimed you their puppet ruler. While you are their puppet, you also have a measure of power; you can enact any edict you desire (so long as it doesn't interfere in the evil cabal of villains master plan to make education universally available...) What edict will you choose which the evil cabal will force everyone in the world to obey; and what will be the punishment if they fail to do so?

4) You can choose any Harem from any manga or anime to call your own. Whose harem will you choose and why?

5) Which manga would you recommend to me that isn't very popular (in other words, does not have a long discussion thread on this forum), and why?

Edited by Nyanko, 22 June 2014 - 07:43 PM.

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#15 Ganderath

Ganderath

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:00 PM

I remember the first time I met you JoE, do you remember? I was in Trinidad, on the tail of "E-Z-Money", a big fish in a small pond for crime in the area. He was the head of the "Trini-Hood Loot Krew" and he and his "boyz" had been making trouble for the local people. He'd pulled a few big stunts, robbing a bank in a bullet ridden battle. Burning down a local drug lord's fields. All stuff to put him on the radar. So I was there, I was in some cafe thinking about how I'd get this guy down. When some kid swaggers in blaring music I ain't never heard before. He sauntered on up to the counter and asked for some goddamn coffee, those exact words. Now, I had gotten shit from this boy at the counter, a snot nosed loser who acted like he was above anyone in there.

"I gueeeesss I could get it for you" He said, in his nasally voice.

"Man, don't give me no shit, I'll burn this place down, I swear to Viper".

The counter-boy suddenly got very nervous and defensive.

"Well who do you think you are!" He screamed.

The entire cafe was silent, I sat there, watching, waiting, curious as to the strange man's next move.

"I'm an arsonist, Arsonist JoE, and I ain't a coward who don't smoke crack."

https://www.youtube....h?v=Pbp8PtBcM7A

9uDrnRm.png

#16 Shinki

Shinki

Shinki Bus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:10 PM

1. Sup? 

2. How does it feel to have a bunch of random people on an internet forum worship you like you're the second coming of Christ? 

3. Obligatory first/current impressions question. 

#17 m1hawkgsm

m1hawkgsm

Forum Mathematiquè & Reduntarian

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:39 PM

Ahh, a fellow computer scientist, DEF gonna fire up the theoretical questions. . . ;)

But as you've asked, I'll wait. . .for the proper time.

00f77ed4d073ce4d8eda519a6c5a09dfa435167c

D9wwdJt.jpg

#18 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:41 PM

Big bro JoE! I discovered Vocaroo thanks to that thread you made XD *props

1. What's your favorite kind of music and who is (are) your favorite musician(s)?

2. Do you play any musical instruments? If yes, what is it/are they? If not, what instrument(s) would you like to master?

3. Most favorite drink?

4. What subject(s) do you find most interesting in the field of CompSci/IT?

5. First/current impressions of me?

Edited by YoWid, 22 June 2014 - 10:41 PM.

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

another story for another day

#19 Wingman

Wingman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:20 PM

Hi Joe

1) How's life? 

2) I know you like food. Everyone does. Recommend us your favorite dish.

3) Where is my tree fiddy?

4) A riddle for you: Alexander is stranded on an island covered in forest.

One day, when the wind is blowing from the west, lightning strikes the west end of the island and sets fire to the forest. The fire is very violent, burning everything in its path, and without intervention the fire will burn the whole island, killing the man in the process.

There are cliffs around the island, so he cannot jump off.

How can the Alexander survive the fire? (There are no buckets or any other means to put out the fire)

5) First and current impression

joker-s-pencil-trick-o.gif

#20 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:34 PM

Question Time With The JoE...Part 2! rejoice.png

Wake up, sleepy head 5I5s8.png

"Ahhh man I'm beat, that was quite the long travel! Whew!! I think I might sleep like a log tonight..."

JoE sluggishly closed the door to his room. To him, the fatigue he gained from the travel home after visiting his sister downtown was similar to that experienced by marathon runners and construction workers.JoE shuffled himself over to the wall where the light switch is and flipped it on, illuminating his humble abode.

He looked around his room, it was the same way as he left it, a mess.

Random pairs of shoes were piled up in a corner of the room, and a basket with some laundry stood in another corner towering some old textbooks that he kept after graduating college. The chester drawers and closet doors were barely able to remain closed, clothes can be seen peeping out of them, proof that JoE had just stuffed them in there without a care in the world.

JoE stood in the center of his room, looking at his bed which was anything but made. It was buried with books, papers, random clothes a game controller, his laptop and his tablet, that lay in the center of the bed amongst all of the debris.

At the sight of this, JoE's face formed a weak smile and he chuckled a little bit. "I'll clean this dump up tommorow"

JoE then threw himself face down on his bed. He slowly pushed away the plethora of books and clothes that covered the mattress into a mountain on the other side in order to make room for himself. He savored the comfort of his bed and moaned a little as his face sunk down into the mattress. He began to doze off, eyelids closing over his eyes which were rolling up into the back of his head in preparation for a long slumber.

JoE then suddenly jumped up and sat up on his bed, eyes wide awake. He had just remembered something important...something that he had been looking forward to for months...something, that might have have already started while he was away from home....

"The next QT round starts today! I wonder if I'm next!"

JoE jumped over to the other side of the bed and scrambled to get his laptop in front of him. The laptop came on quickly, for it was in hibernate mode. He lauched the Chrome web browers and went onto OMF, and to his surprise, on the far left of the browser window, in the "Recently Created Threads" section, JoE saw this:

Question Time with ArSoNiSt JoE

JoE's eyes opened wide with excitement "Ohhhh my goodness it's my turn! It's my turn!" JoE clicked on the link, curious about the possible replies that he might have already gotten. When the thread was brought up, JoE saw that he had already gotten 15 replies. JoE skimmed the posts and he was quickly reminded of how intense the Question Time thread can be. Some of the replies like @Acnologia 's and @ZCOverload 's put a huge smile on his face. Other replies like @Gnag 's and @Meadow1 's warmed his heart. @Ganderath 's reply, while...unorthodox and hilarious to say the least, was exactly what he expected. @God Mode 's reply made JoE feel a mixture of flattered and confused.

However overall, JoE loved the positive reaction he was getting in the thread. A lot of good posters that he had became friends with over the years had shown enough interest in him, enough to take the time to participate in his Question Time thread, and for this he was eternally grateful.

So grateful that he...

So grateful that he...

So grateful that he decided that something as minor as sleep will not stop him from at least answering a couple of questions before he goes off into dreamland. JoE realised that he needed a little something to give him a bit of a push.

JoE reached into the bag that he had brought home with him, and pulled out  a bottle of Mountain DEW. He quickly opened the bottl, put it to his lips and began to gulp down the green elixir. Which each swallow JoE can feel the creative juices in his brain start to flow, the strength in his body slowly return, whilst the weariness that he had slowly began to evaporate. By the time JoE had finished the bottle, his mind had regained its sharpness, his body felt energetic and revived, and JoE's eyes shone brightly, showing that he was back to 100%.

"It's time to give the people what they paid for...."

A rejuvenated, excited and enthusiastic JoE went back to his laptop, opened up the post editor on OMF and began to write an epic intro to his Question Time....

----

Wassup OMF kinfolk!  It's the one and only ArSoNiSt JoE coming to you live and direct mynicca1.png

Now, before I get to handling some of these replies, I just wanna say thanks to everyone who voted for me! Thanks for the love and know that I love y'all back 10 fold.  banderas.png

Now for some ground rules...well there is only one rule heh.png  Just ask 10 questions at a time. 

Just like the intro said, as you're reading this I'm answering some of the questions posted in this thread (Should be done in the next hour or so). Sorry that I can't answer all of them right now, but it's late and I have to go to sleep soon (work tommorrow noah.png) But I will most definitely pick up the pace from tommorow because I'll have more time after work.  

But like I said inn the intro, for now I'll answer some questions, just to let y'all know that The JoE is in the building, so stay tuned OMF kinfolk youngsabu.png

Edited by ArSoNiSt JoE, 23 June 2014 - 12:23 AM.

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters: