Photo

Question Time with DrugzRule

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with DrugzRule (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Archshot (3 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

2. Echo (4 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

3. Relinquisher (5 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

4. Gnag (5 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

5. Makaze (3 votes [5.56%])

6. Meadow1 (4 votes [7.41%])

7. Raiden (4 votes [7.41%])

8. ZCOverload (2 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

9. Metal Heart (9 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

10. Goddess Nike (3 votes [5.56%])

11. Lone_ant (4 votes [7.41%])

12. soccerislife (2 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

13. Insane Soul (6 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

Welcome to Question Time with DrugzRule! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:
  • You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules found in the the discussion thread.
Spoiler Locked Nominations List

Spoiler Single Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,160 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

1. Top 10 favorite manga in terms of both quality and enjoyment? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice) All-time favorite? If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be (both completed and ongoing)?

2. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, sexual presence, development, depth, appearance, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)

Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)

3. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time, who would you choose? Who do what?

For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.

4. Top 5 favorite, creative, unconventional abilities/powers from manga?

5. Favorite dish? Best dish you can cook? Best dish that you think defines your country's culinary culture but not too distinctive that foreigners would find easy to eat?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#3 Gnag

Gnag

川 ̄_ゝ ̄)ノ ハロー♪

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

1/ What is it about OMF that makes you come here so often? 

2/ If you could unread a manga, which one would it be? 

3/ Gonna regret this, but F/C impressions about  me? 

4/ Why is your accent so delicious? 

5/ What is your favourite video game of all time? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Magic

#4 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,245 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

Let's the magic of the world of ponies come upon us! :D

1. If you were a pony, what would you look like and what would your name be? (of course you can't be Pinkie Pie)

2. Money not being involved, what would be the three places in the world you'd want to visit the most? Can you state some reasons for each of them?

3. Imagine you meet an OMFer (you can name one of your choice if you want to), how would the day go? Where would it be? What would you do?

4. First and current impressions?

5. How well do you deal with the seven deadly sins (Lust, Greed, Sloth, Envy, Gluttony, Pride and Wrath)?

#5 Clyde

Clyde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,718 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

What drugs do you do ? (srs)

13121301403036501.png

"Yes, I'm sexy as fuck." - Renji Abarai

#6 Wingman

Wingman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

Hi Drugz! 

1) How's life treating you?

2) You are taking over the world. Who are your partners in crime?

3) Are you a waffle man or a pancake man?

4) Recommend us your favorite dish.

5) First and current impression, if any?

joker-s-pencil-trick-o.gif

#7 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

1. Top 10 favorite manga in terms of both quality and enjoyment? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice) All-time favorite? If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be (both completed and ongoing)?

2. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, sexual presence, development, depth, appearance, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)

Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)

3. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time, who would you choose? Who do what?

For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.

4. Top 5 favorite, creative, unconventional abilities/powers from manga?

5. Favorite dish? Best dish you can cook? Best dish that you think defines your country's culinary culture but not too distinctive that foreigners would find easy to eat?

Hard to say honestly, my favorite manga often change depending the kind of mood I am or whether I am rereading them though it would probably look something like this:

01. Dorohedoro

02. The Ravages of Time

03. Eden: It's an Endless World!

04. Berserk

05. Shigurui

06. Blade of the Immortal

07. Vinland Saga

08. Franken Fran

09. Kokou no Hito

10. Yotsuba&!

I could ramble quite awhile why I love these manga but honestly it would just be exhausting so I hope you forgive me if I spare you the boring details ^^

If I could only pick one manga.... this is another hard one but I'd probably go with Berserk since that one is kinda personal to me, and by that I mean it is the manga that cemented my love for manga and how awesome it could be. Also Berserk is so friggin slow and never-ending that it may perhaps end when I reach my forties which is the better alternative than reading the same manga over and over again ;) Granted The Ravages of Time is another on-going long runner manga but like I said, Berserk is just more personal to me ^^

Favorite male characters

1. Guts (Berserk)

2. Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

3. Lü Bu (The Ravages of Time)

4. Askeladd (Vinland Saga)

5. Anotsu Kagehisa (Blade of the Immortal)

Guts is there because he has it all, badassary, strong character, development and he is not hard to sympathize or even identify with. The defining nineties anti-hero in animanga as well as the defining knight in sour armor.

Vash is the ideal goofball hero, he is funny and extremely sensitive as well as heroic but with a dark past he has to bear, the best role model in animanga imo and the character I wanna be the most like.

Lü Bu is almost self-explanatory. In a world of badasses he still stands out as the strongest warrior and is as cunning as any strategist and ambitious as any other warlord, but most of all, he understands better than everyone else what's important and even his enemies would adopt his ideology.

Askeladd is yet another awesome badass and he is perhaps the most cunning on this list alongside Lü Bu but unlike the ambitious Lü Bu Askeladd looks for a master worthy enough to serve and die in his service. A bastard who is also a great right-hand and mentor to his arch-enemy.

It's odd to call Anotsu a villain honestly once you get to know his character and ambitious, granted he can get ruthless at times but is also exceedingly noble and his goal in itself is not bad, but his means to his end and mistake he regretted hunted his consciousness and accepted his fate.

Favorite female characters

1. Yotsuba (Yotsuba&!)

2. Nikaido (Dorohedoro)

3. Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin)

4. Madaraki Fran (Franken Fran)

5. Caska (Berserk)

Ok, this was a bit tougher but these are my favorite gals in animanga.

Yotsuba appeal is how much she loves and enjoys life. It is a innocent kid exploring a world where every mundane thing is a wondrous thing. She never fails to cheer me up or make me smile ^_^

Nikaido is maybe the best friend you could wish for in a messed up world like in Dorohedoro, she's a awesome fighter, can cook and has x-large bosom but also has character beyond that and her back-story is surprisingly tragic.

Mikasa is another girl who protects her man and the series loves to show how much of a badass she is. But what makes her stand out for me is how much of a no-nonsense person she is when it comes to Eren and Armin. She is like a mother bear protecting her cubs, not bad for a teenager if you ask me ;)

Ok, Fran is her mostly because how much she makes me laugh and she is messed up but the ironic thing is that unlike Mayuri she isn't doing because she is a sadist or not even for science, she wants the best thing for her patients but her morals just ain't like ours, ensue tons of laughter xD

Caska.... on one hand I feel like she shouldn't even be here since she has been a veggie for the most of the series but she is also a good character with great dynamic with her hubby and there is no wonder why Guts's biggest priority is to heal her.

I'm just gonna admit that I'm not much into the big 3 so my list aren't well thought out of any good but since you asked:

Naruto

1. Sasuke (from emo to hokage)

2. Kisame (even in death he owned)

3. Rock Lee (badass name)

4. Kakashi (poor guy can't catch a break)

5. Sasori (his threesome was awesome)

Bleach

1. Shunsui (pink is awesome)

2. Mayuri (needs to fix his eyesight)

3. Yumichika (can smell semen)

4. Zombie Hitsugaya (surprisingly sexy)

5. Ukitake (those fools still don't suspect a thing)

One Piece

1. Ace (got burned)

2. Akainu (the only hottie in town, gtfo sabo)

3. Kizaru (even on drugs he is still stronger than anyone else)

4. Enel (a literal lunatic)

5. Lucci (leopard, enough said)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have one I've dreamed about. Samura Hiroaki and Endo Hiroki combo with Samura doing the art and both the story. I really liked Endo's older art style which was gritty but now it has become clean and I kinda miss the gritty style so Samura who has only gotten better with time should do the art. The guy's drew for the same magazine and have similar humor in their manga so I can see that combo work quite well.

1. Chrollo Lucilfer's Skill Hunter

2. Funny Valentine's Dirty Deeds Done Dirtly Cheap

3. Diavolo's King Crimson

4. Yoshikage Kira's Killer Queen

5. Hisoka's Bungee Gum

I'm very normal guy who eats most thing that I see in front of me when I get hungry and don't honestly have specific favorite food, but pizza is probably the most enduring one as I eat at least one almost every week. Best dish I can cook is less impressive due to my crappy cooking skills, but beside sandwiches I have also learned to cook spaghetti dishes. Icelandic defining food are extremely mundane things like fish, particularly haddocks, trouts, chars, cods and salmon. But if you are into more obscure and disgusting food there are always sour sharks, whales, seals and skates.

1/ What is it about OMF that makes you come here so often? 

2/ If you could unread a manga, which one would it be? 

3/ Gonna regret this, but F/C impressions about  me? 

4/ Why is your accent so delicious? 

5/ What is your favourite video game of all time? 

1. ...a force of habit probably xD

2. Dunno... probably Berserk or The Ravages of Time. I got sucked into those almost instantly ^^

3. First I thought you were funny... now you are just silly, in a funny sorta way ^^

4. I've had a hard time pronouncing the "r" most of my life ^^

5. Oh shit, haven't played a video game properly in like forever.... Super Mario maybe? ..... god I need to play more video games >_<

Let's the magic of the world of ponies come upon us! :D

1. If you were a pony, what would you look like and what would your name be? (of course you can't be Pinkie Pie)

2. Money not being involved, what would be the three places in the world you'd want to visit the most? Can you state some reasons for each of them?

3. Imagine you meet an OMFer (you can name one of your choice if you want to), how would the day go? Where would it be? What would you do?

4. First and current impressions?

5. How well do you deal with the seven deadly sins (Lust, Greed, Sloth, Envy, Gluttony, Pride and Wrath)?

1. Dammit, I had a awesome name I liked but I forgot it >_<

I'd probably be a earth pony, got no use for wings and I have no imagination for magic so probably no horn either. I'd look similar like I do now (again, no imagination xD) aka messy blond hair but with pink skin color ;) And according to this my name is Twilight Fashion xD

2. Is it ok if I change places into festivals as they are more appealing to me...

anyways the places I wanna visit the most are the Roskilde Festival, Oktoberfest and The Brazilian Carnival. All for the same purpose, it looks amazingly fun ^^

... ok but if we are talking about places it'd be countries like Kenya, India and Brazil. Kenya because I think it is the best country to get see the Africa we all know and love, India because I have always been fascinated by it since I saw Temple of Doom (yeah I know it's a awful representation of India but still a interesting one at least xD) and Brazil because of all the beaches ^^

3. Just one? Argh..... I'd probably just die from indecision x.x

still I'd probably choose someone I could just cuddle and hold onto like a koala all day <3 (like you perhaps <3)

4. F: Nice girl with awkward taste in manga. C: Extremely nice girl with awkward taste in manga xD

5. Lust: ...not that good but I can at least wait until I am alone... o.O

Greed: Is it weird to say that I don't find the idea of getting tons of money appealing? o.o

Sloth: Oh hell yes, I blame my laziness for lacking in the other sins xD

Envy: Not much, occasionally I wish I could be or do something like someone else but that quickly develops into depression xD

Gluttony: This entirely depends whether I am hungry or not but I can eat a ton when I am hungry but I usually ain't so I think I am cool ^^

Pride: Yeah, definitely big on there. I can be such a stuck-up sometimes although I try to hide it from everyone, not always successfully xD

Wrath: Not so much wrath but frustration and annoyed yeah, depends on my mood but I can be in "can't get angry mood" to "just drop dead" mood xD

What drugs do you do ? (srs)

Manga. It is the only drug I need! \o.o/

Hi Drugz! 

1) How's life treating you?

2) You are taking over the world. Who are your partners in crime?

3) Are you a waffle man or a pancake man?

4) Recommend us your favorite dish.

5) First and current impression, if any?

1. Fine actually, I quit my job to transfer to another job which has admittedly gone a bit south but I rarely complain about extra free time xD

2. Anyone who is willing to join me, the catroom is a no brainers since they are all megalomaniacs and when I have taken over the world I'd have them all killed ^^

3. Pancake, waffles are great as well and I want both of them but if I had to choose I'd definitely choose the better of the two ;)

4. Pizza at Domino's. Preferably from my country since I don't trust foreign fast foods o.o

5. First: Barney guy (that was you right? o.O). Current: Scar guy.

sorry if my answers weren't satisfactory but keep in mind, you are asking a lazy guy who gets tired very easily ^^'

Edited by DrugzRule, 06 August 2014 - 09:23 PM.

#8 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

Spoiler

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#9 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,160 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have one I've dreamed about. Samura Hiroaki and Endo Hiroki combo with Samura doing the art and both the story. I really liked Endo's older art style which was gritty but now it has become clean and I kinda miss the gritty style so Samura who has only gotten better with time should do the art. The guy's drew for the same magazine and have similar humor in their manga so I can see that combo work quite well.

Only 2 mangaka?

1. Chrollo Lucilfer's Skill Hunter

Rashugun must love you

But if you are into more obscure and disgusting food there are always sour sharks, whales, seals and skates.

That sounds pretty yummy...

#10 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Only 2 mangaka?

Rashugun must love you

That sounds pretty yummy...

Yep, there are other names I can think of but I'm not sure if they would fit well together. Can you imagine Sakamoto Shinichi drawing with Azuma Kiyohiko as the story teller? o.o that'd be the weirdest thing ever.

We're like an old couple nagging at each other <3

If you like sour and rotten food then enjoy yourself :S

Edited by DrugzRule, 07 August 2014 - 06:11 PM.

#11 NotYoId

NotYoId

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

If you can travel back in time for an hour before returning and have an universal translator in your possession, what would you say to/talk about with the historical, not fictional, Zhuge Liang? (temporal paradox not taken into account)

#12 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

Are people in Iceland cool?

Can you just dig up an Ice cube off the ground and throw it in your drink if it's warm?

Is there anything you spend money on every single day?

Most interesting story your parents told you about their life growing up?

Would you do drugz with me :>?

Can we ask more than five?

Edited by Sloan, 08 August 2014 - 02:18 PM.

2pyaix0.jpg

#13 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:11 PM

If you can travel back in time for an hour before returning and have an universal translator in your possession, what would you say to/talk about with the historical, not fictional, Zhuge Liang? (temporal paradox not taken into account)

Oh boy, I am not gonna pretend I am any Rot3K expert so I can't talk with him in any details about something but I would probably just ask him couple of questions about his philosophy and strategies and be enlightened for few days before forgetting it all ^^

Are people in Iceland cool?

Can you just dig up an Ice cube off the ground and throw it in your drink if it's warm?

Is there anything you spend money on every single day?

Most interesting story your parents told you about their life growing up?

Would you do drugz with me :>?

Can we ask more than five?

Usually, we do have our dicks like every nation but yeah, I'd see we are quite chill.

Only in winter time, and even then I prefer to use an ice cube from the refrigerator since it is cleaner that way ^^

Honestly no. I buy some stuff like soda regularly but not every day and sometimes I don't even drive my car so I don't spent gasoline.

Probably when dad almost died in a car accident when he was a teen, or when my grandpa shot himself in the foot.

Of course ^^

Yeah, just don't overflow them o.o

#14 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:15 PM

1. What's the story behind the username?

2. How did you come to like manga?

3. How did you find OMF?

4. What do you think of the current forum?

5. What's your impression of me? :P

#15 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:48 PM

F/C impressions?

Favourite word people around you use?

Favourite question to answer(You can answer this at the end I guess)?

Edited by Sloan, 09 August 2014 - 12:48 PM.

2pyaix0.jpg

#16 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:59 PM

1. What's the story behind the username?

2. How did you come to like manga?

3. How did you find OMF?

4. What do you think of the current forum?

5. What's your impression of me? :P

1. Honestly? Back then I played Worms Worlds Party "Drugzrule" it was my favorite team and I thought it would make a hilarious username. I know it is a lame reason but it is one of the hardest things to come up with a good username.

2. I have always liked imaginative stories with fantasy or sci-fi aspects so when I learned about anime and manga I got quickly fascinated and soon addicted. Granted the first one was Naruto but, I was a young teen when I first discovered it so I was probably in the best age to get into it back then and then came Bleach, One Piece and then I joined the manga forums and discovered more manga and I quickly grew to like the seinen genre because how dark and gory they could be ^^

3. I was a member on a small manga forum who had members who often linked big 3 spoilers from onemanga so I decided to join and try it out ^^

4. It's cool, while I do like that it isn't a very big forum so the community feels more connected I have to admit I would have liked it could bring new members like it did before but I think that is because it doesn't upload any more manga anymore. But that is no one's fault and I can be thankful it still exist even to this day and I like the forum as it is (although I still miss the smileys T_T) and I've grown so comfy here I can't see myself leaving OMF for another manga forum ^_^

5. A cool seinen reader (always appreciate those ^^) with a surprisingly good sense of humor ^_^

F/C impressions?

Favourite word people around you use?

Favourite question to answer(You can answer this at the end I guess)?

Hmm... well, I think you were the one who came to me but I just don't remember what we talked about but I remember liking you (no homo o.o) after that. And now you are this really funny and chill dude so overall I don't think my impression of you hasn't changed much ^^

Honestly I quickly grow tired of new words that are meant to sound hip and cool but I have to admit I worked with this guy who all the time said "what you mean?" and as annoying it was it quickly turned into a joke so I kinda ended up liking it (just don't tell anyone about it). But really I don't even have a favorite word so I'm clearly not cut out to be a rapper :(

Dunno, Fulmine's questions had me write longer answers but it is about things I like and because it is Gnag I could always just finish her questions as quickly as possible ^^ Azer and Nike's questions were a bit more personal though and I do like questions that answer who I am and such. But I think Clyde's question takes the cake cause I think that is the very first question everybody ask me about ^_^

Edited by DrugzRule, 09 August 2014 - 08:06 PM.

#17 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,160 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

Can you imagine Sakamoto Shinichi drawing with Azuma Kiyohiko as the story teller? o.o that'd be the weirdest thing ever.

Huh? Not really. Maybe the realistic art style would take away Azuma's usual innocent, childish and bright spirit of Yotsuba or Daioh but I think it would be okay. For your record, though, Azuma does draw H-manga and a H-manga with Kokou no Hito's art would definitely be amazing to say the least :perv:

Actually Metal Heart had an idea of a manga made by Hayashida Q and Jiro Matsumoto. Now DAT would be weird :rolleyes:

We're like an old couple nagging at each other <3

Tell him to get back here. I still haven't exchange thoughts about Gin with him yet. :(

I thought he would at least comment in Dorohedoro's thread given it's his favorite manga

If you like sour and rotten food then enjoy yourself :S

You didn't say ''rotten'' before...

fish, particularly haddocks, trouts, chars, cods and salmon. But if you are into more obscure and disgusting food there are always sour sharks, whales, seals and skates.

Btw, those are just the main ingredients. Tell me some actual dishes' names and what are they. Like, yeah, you have trout dish but how are they cooked, for example.

6. Best 10 shounen? Elaborate if you can.

7. If you could rewrite Big3 while still maintaining the core storyline, characters and major events, what would you do to make them perfect, at least in your opinion? (you can change match-up fights, like Sanji vs Kaku, or draw the MF War's fights more extended-ly or cut jokes to make the pace faster or rearrange the order of what happened, for example, but you can't just erase the whole CP-9 arc in case you hate it or wish Brook never exists or ''I would end OP right after Alabasta'')

8. A short and succinct paragraph (essay would be okay if you have too many to write. I enjoy critics review), as good as you can possibly afford with all your vocabulary and writing skills at their utmost glory, on why Dorohedoro is so good that can make people rush to read it.

9. Same as no.8 but for HxH. Especially on what you think set HxH apart (in other words, what make it better) from other famous shounen like Big3 or many generic battle manga out there.

10. Who would you pick as your life-time romantic partner(s) from all the manga you've read?

Say, the one you pick for above is your favorite but still not the perfect image you have in your fantasy. What would be the perfect appearance and design of such image if you can pick the best from many different mangaka's arts? (like Nikaido's face + Rangiku's boobs + etc. or something like that)

11. 3 sexiest, most beautiful, lust-induced, I-so-wanna-eat-you-the-moment-I-see-you celebrities? 3 female and 3 male, I mean.

12. Best places to visit in Iceland.

13. If you can make up a new, completely original ability of your own, which would it be? How does it fit your persona and how you can use it creatively (maybe JoJo-style :xD: ) to defeat opponents?

14. What are/were you subject in uni/college/whatever&wherever? Do you enjoy it? If money does not matter and you can redo it, what would you choose to study? How will it benefit your life and satisfy to your dream?

#18 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,245 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:16 AM

Round 2~ 

6. Let's imagine you're holding a festival. Which artists would you invite to perform on the stage so that it's the ultimate festival for you?

7. Psychology is so vast, what interests you the most and why?

8. Can you pick a few movies that you think people should watch? (and of course, you say why)

9. It's always hard to pick one's favourite books, so let's do it differently: among the books you've read, there has to be some scenes that stroke you for some reason, can you pick a few ones and explain why they mean so much to you?

10. What can actually make you angry?

#19 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,008 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

1. In 50 years, Iceland is a new superpower with colonies all over the place. You are Governor of the territories around New Reykjavik (formerly known as Washington DC). How do you keep the colonies in check?

2. Because your tactic worked, you are transferred to another problem-child in the Empire… Honshu. As new cultural embassador, you are given power about the whole arts, including manga. You can shape the future of the medium directly… but keep in mind that you *should* do propaganda for the Empire. How will it go?

3. You worked yourself up to the highest ranks… but alas, the Empire is about to do its last breaths. That invasion of China wasn‘t the best idea. Do you end it for good? Or do you plan to sit out till the bitter end?

4. First/Current Impressions?

#20 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:04 AM

Huh? Not really. Maybe the realistic art style would take away Azuma's usual innocent, childish and bright spirit of Yotsuba or Daioh but I think it would be okay. For your record, though, Azuma does draw H-manga and a H-manga with Kokou no Hito's art would definitely be amazing to say the least :perv:

Actually Metal Heart had an idea of a manga made by Hayashida Q and Jiro Matsumoto. Now DAT would be weird :rolleyes:

Not sure, Sakamoto's work are really dramatic with very little comedy in them. Someone like Boichi would be better (that guy's work are practically hentai xD)

And too be honest I can see them working together alright actually ^^

Tell him to get back here. I still haven't exchange thoughts about Gin with him yet. :(

I thought he would at least comment in Dorohedoro's thread given it's his favorite manga

The guy is rarely here anymore so not much surprise he doesn't visit any threads but I'll tell him to get his ass over here ^^

You didn't say ''rotten'' before...

Oh yeah, I forgot that part xD

you see because we live in a colder seas we don't salt our fish and sharks in particular are made to rot because they would be poisoned otherwise and because of that rotten sharks are very infamous to be one of the most disgusting food in the world ^_^

Btw, those are just the main ingredients. Tell me some actual dishes' names and what are they. Like, yeah, you have trout dish but how are they cooked, for example.

I don't think it is a good idea to ask me for recipes or cook tips o.o the most complex dishes I do are literally grilled sandwiches and spaghetti. The sandwiches are just putting whatever you like on it and spaghetti is just boiling it in water. I really have no idea how to cook ^_^'

6. Best 10 shounen? Elaborate if you can.

7. If you could rewrite Big3 while still maintaining the core storyline, characters and major events, what would you do to make them perfect, at least in your opinion? (you can change match-up fights, like Sanji vs Kaku, or draw the MF War's fights more extended-ly or cut jokes to make the pace faster or rearrange the order of what happened, for example, but you can't just erase the whole CP-9 arc in case you hate it or wish Brook never exists or ''I would end OP right after Alabasta'')

8. A short and succinct paragraph (essay would be okay if you have too many to write. I enjoy critics review), as good as you can possibly afford with all your vocabulary and writing skills at their utmost glory, on why Dorohedoro is so good that can make people rush to read it.

9. Same as no.8 but for HxH. Especially on what you think set HxH apart (in other words, what make it better) from other famous shounen like Big3 or many generic battle manga out there.

10. Who would you pick as your life-time romantic partner(s) from all the manga you've read?

Say, the one you pick for above is your favorite but still not the perfect image you have in your fantasy. What would be the perfect appearance and design of such image if you can pick the best from many different mangaka's arts? (like Nikaido's face + Rangiku's boobs + etc. or something like that)

11. 3 sexiest, most beautiful, lust-induced, I-so-wanna-eat-you-the-moment-I-see-you celebrities? 3 female and 3 male, I mean.

12. Best places to visit in Iceland.

13. If you can make up a new, completely original ability of your own, which would it be? How does it fit your persona and how you can use it creatively (maybe JoJo-style :xD: ) to defeat opponents?

14. What are/were you subject in uni/college/whatever&wherever? Do you enjoy it? If money does not matter and you can redo it, what would you choose to study? How will it benefit your life and satisfy to your dream?

6. I'm not sure if I can put them in order so here is my (somewhat) top 10 shounen manga in random order....

Hunter x Hunter (best action shounen imo)

Fullmetal Alchemist (the official guidebook to a good shounen)

Pandora Hearts (another good guidebook to a good shounen ^^)

Shingeki no Kyojin (thrilling and exciting)

Franken Fran (dark and hilarious xD)

Yotsuba&! (makes my day xD)

Sumire♡16-sai!! (awkward and hilarious xD)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (own sense of flavor, a classic in it's own league)

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru (also makes my day xD)

Shigurui (great story and characters)

7. Naruto: Make Minato and Kushina the masterminds behind the Kyuubi and through a needlessly complex plan they planned to takeover the world using Naruto and the Kyuubi. Pain saves the world from them and takes over the world. Another time-skip passes by and Sasuke gets his revenge and destroys Konoha, with only few remaining Konoha ninjas (including Konoha 11) and the world preparing for another war after Pain gets assassinated by Konoha's remaining ninjas.... then... shit happens (haven't thought this wannabe fanfiction out just yet so don't hold your breath for it ^^)

Bleach: ..... Yhwach would have made his move sooner and it would have been a three-way war between SS, Quincies and Aizen. And it be cool if we'd got super strong hollows who wouldn't be such bitches and follow Aizen.

One Piece: Dragon would be more ruthless in his methods and be fighting the government more directly instead being a hippie and cry freedom ^^

8. Ok, here goes nothing.

Dorohedoro is a unique and eccentric piece of art, in terms of explaining the plot isn't as easy it may sound as the story develops it shifts between characters but the focus will fundamentally be the same, it is just a lot more subtler in the beginning but it is about the ambitions of a kid who desires to be a higher being. But it starts as a amnesic man with a lizard face named Kaiman tries to find out who turned his face like that and to make it weirder there is a person inside Kaiman's mouth; is it Kaiman, the person who turned him into a lizard or someone else? Already the questions are starting to pile up as the manga itself starts relatively slows and introduces the characters and explores this world which is just cruel as it is bizarre as killing, zombies and magic experiments on humans are not common. Like I said the author purposefully goes slow at first so the reader can get used but in case you are like me you might be turned off by it at first as there is just so much new stuff you have to absorb but if you are like me I recommend you give it a second reading as it gets easier to appreciate this creativity and genuine suspense this manga as when the snowballs start to roll there is no stopping it and I can say with a clean conscience it is one of the best manga you can ever read.

9. HxH starts out relatively simple with a hunter test that would most likely remind you of Naruto's Chunin exam (though I'm pretty sure HxH came first) but it makes it clear this is meant to be more adventurous manga like One Piece and HxH has it's set of arch-types but still does a very good job at giving them own character so they aren't bland as they may seem at first. Funny thing about this manga is that the author Togashi just kinda does whatever he wants, the characters go on many different adventures, ranging from level grinding, dodge ball and stopping a new species from taking over the world xD what helps it are the characters who have defining characters who are still growing and maturing, and the action is just as fun and exciting to watch. It is a shounen manga recommended for all shounen manga fans.

10. Helena Montoya from Eden, Nikaido from Dorohedoro or Sakuraba Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi. Helena is that strong independent hooker with a heart of gold. Nikaido is that awesome cook, fighter and have I mentioned she has a nice bust ^^ Aoi is probably the ideal housewife that only exists in fantasy and while not realistic at all I have to admit she really touched me and at the time I wished I really had a person who cared for me that much T_T

btw, I don't really have the perfect image of sexiness. Probably cause I don't really spend much time with it, but my boner reacts to many different things so figuring out it's favorite image would just be a hopeless endeavor ^^

Females:

Emma Stone

Jennifer Lawrence

Scarlett Johansson

Males:

George Clooney

David Beckham

Brad Pitt

12. Depends on what you wanna do. Tourists wanna visit places like Geysir, Þingvellir, Askja and others.... bars and stuff... we honestly don't have much here ^^'

13. I'd probably be a teleporter, I'd be able to move things without actually moving them myself. There'd be limits of course though like maybe I would have to trade objects of equal size or something like that ^^

As for battles I could set up a trap or confuse the enemies giving me some extra time ^^

14.Psychology and yes I enjoyed it. Maybe I could choose something else but not necessarily at the cost of forgetting what I learned before, but it would be nice to retake school again with different subjects ^^

I'm a kind of guy who needs to be relevant in someone's life so as long as I know I am helping people I'd be satisfied. Heck, it could just even be charity work for that matter ^^

Round 2~ 

6. Let's imagine you're holding a festival. Which artists would you invite to perform on the stage so that it's the ultimate festival for you?

7. Psychology is so vast, what interests you the most and why?

8. Can you pick a few movies that you think people should watch? (and of course, you say why)

9. It's always hard to pick one's favourite books, so let's do it differently: among the books you've read, there has to be some scenes that stroke you for some reason, can you pick a few ones and explain why they mean so much to you?

10. What can actually make you angry?

6. For me? Hmmm well I wanna go all out metal with bands such as Opeth, Amon Amarath and then finish it off with Sólstafir to calm my soul T_T

7. Many things actually, the development of the brain, how does it function, nature vs nurture, criminal psychology. All that good stuff ^^

8. On the top of my head. A Clockwork Orange, Amadeus and Apocalypse Now. Beside being iconic and cultural films on their own they are also simply masterpieces in their own way. A Clockwork Orange is one of the most controversial film of all time with it's shocking and gross imagery but it can also be refreshing to follow a fucked up character getting fucked up in a fucked up world. Apocalypse Now is a masterpiece in every definition and imo best Ford Coppola movie and is one of the most provoking films I have ever seen. Amadeus is a tale of man filled with pride and envy towards the man gifted by God and feeling betrayed defies God and the gifted man and while the glory momentary, ultimately left powerless.

9. Sirius's and Dumbledore's deaths in Harry Potter. I couldn't believe what I was reading, Sirius was sudden and so unexpected while Dumbledore was (seemingly) viciously betrayed by a man whom he decided to trust T_T didn't help much that I was a vulnerable kid back then ^^

10. Interruptions... whenever I am busy with something I loathe being interrupted by someone -_-

1. In 50 years, Iceland is a new superpower with colonies all over the place. You are Governor of the territories around New Reykjavik (formerly known as Washington DC). How do you keep the colonies in check?

2. Because your tactic worked, you are transferred to another problem-child in the Empire… Honshu. As new cultural embassador, you are given power about the whole arts, including manga. You can shape the future of the medium directly… but keep in mind that you *should* do propaganda for the Empire. How will it go?

3. You worked yourself up to the highest ranks… but alas, the Empire is about to do its last breaths. That invasion of China wasn‘t the best idea. Do you end it for good? Or do you plan to sit out till the bitter end?

4. First/Current Impressions?

1. Plan A. Negotiations with lots of alcohol ^^

2. Keep making the villains nazis like everyone already do ^^ beside that, I would be fairly cool (except when they are making fun of me!)

3. I'll blow my whole nation up when those darn Chinamen arrive ;)

4. F: Dude, is this guy everywhere? C: Dude, it's that guy who also reads Donald Duck comics!! <3