Photo

[Discussion] Who do you think is the most badass character and why?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:42 PM

Okay. That makes sense. Your first wording was wrong, but I get your point. 

I hated the fact Happy was the cause of Hades' defeat, personally, but to each its own. 

sorry about the ambiguity

yes it was horrible that a cat defeated the greatest human mage ever to walk the earth. and it made no sense that hades had.....fodder....guarding his heart. I mean he couldn't secure it better, like behind barriers? or lock it up in a tower? or another dimension? or have bluenote guard it? or have swarms of demons guarding it? or carry it around with him like madre geer did with the book of END? or put it in a safe and throw it in the ocean?

BUT, the heart getting destroyed(should of been by the entire guild, not 3 cats but w/e) and the island making FT members invincible again was the perfect excuse for why hades went from the unstoppable monster he was to defeated.

as opposed to guys like niegheart who erza had trouble with, got a power up, then natsu one shot.....because heart.....

Edited by captain kidd, 12 September 2016 - 09:44 PM.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#42 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3097 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:59 AM

@captain kidd Oh sure, I liked how powerful he was and what his weakness was. 

50c34dd1-274c-4550-9d6d-d6edce927b63_zps

#43 rocconorth

rocconorth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:54 PM

When you think about it...at least for girls there really isn't any character that has a "bad ass".  Oh you said "badass"... :P

6acf83134634515.jpg

Highschool of the Dead...you know you love it!

#44 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:27 AM

@captain kidd Oh sure, I liked how powerful he was and what his weakness was. 

yes that is why i consider him....the only villain to really get his fair shot. hiro is not really a good writer..... but what he did with hades was amazing, they gave a legitimate reason for why he was able to treat marcov and laxus like kids then get defeated by natsu.

and he is still talked about, even by the demons of tartros he was considered something crazy powerful

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users