Odd I figured Tale was ahead. Alrighty here goes a little.
What are your:
1) pet peeves?
2) top 5 favorite dishes?
3) top 5 favorite OP & Naruto characters (5 from each)?
4) top 5 actors and the movie/tv show/cartoon/stage play/puppet act that got you into them?
5) first and current impressions of me?
1) I hate when people who have the opportunity don't bother to improve themselves or more accurately don't bother to make the effort. Also smoking, chewing with your mouth open and excessive arrogance. Oh and lack of punctuality.
2) Nihari (with other lamb curries following shortly after) Steak Pizza Spiced Grilled Chicken Salad and Admiral's Pie.
3) In no particular order
OP Brook Bell-Mere Garp Crocodile Robb Lucci
Naruto: Kakashi Jiraiya 8 tails Shikamaru Rock Lee
4) Jack Nicholson-Batman, De Niro-Cape Fear, Philip Seymour Hoffman-Magnolia, Tom Hanks-Pretty much every Tom Hanks movie/interview (He's such a nice guy) Kevin Space-The Usual Suspects. I have to say though this one's a moving list, as I watch/rewatch films I remember why I like/dislike certain actors so the list changes.
5) First: You seemed like a quick witted lad ready to engage in discussions rather than browbeating arguments
Current: Everything from the first impression, plus nice guy with smarts and very good taste in comics/tv, it's good stuff if you ask me (which I realise you did )
1. Top 10 favorite manga in terms of both quality and enjoyment (you know, some times you enjoy silly stuffs so enjoyment may not be quality), put in order if you can or at least point out the all-time no.1 among them? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice). If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be, both on-going and completed (which may not be among top10 above)?
Hmm not sure about the order of them for now but here are 10 that I really like(d) with a number 1
1) Black Cat. I've got no idea why (and it might change) but this is my favourite manga right now, which is odd because I haven't read it for a few years
OP. One of the major reasons why I enjoy it, is because it's fairly consistent and has been providing entertainment to me for about 10 years, making it along with Bleach the manga I've been reading for the longest time.
I'm going to cheat and add Manhwa/Manhua because they're pretty damn good
The Gamer, the concept is unique the art is decent and I've really enjoyed pretty much every chapter
Veritas, if it had a solid ending it'd be hands down one of the best fighting manga/manhwa of all time
Slam Dunk just an all round solid manga
EyeShield21 Hiruma Youichi nothing more really needs to be said.
City of Darkness, it's really well written with amazing detail in the artwork
Feng Shen Ji again well written and great artwork
Kekkaishi I really enjoyed the battle systems and the plots within plots plus the battle scenes were well crafted and there was a good amount of humour
Shokugeki no Souma it's really damn good. I love cooking/battle mangas and this is one of the best with a damn tidy art style
I think that's 10, I wouldn't take this list as fixed as there's a good chance if you ask me next week I probably won't mention any of the manga/manhwa/manhua in this list. This is just how I feel right now.
Completed either Kekkaishi or Full Metal Alchemist ongoing I guess OP because I need to see it through to the end
2. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time (in your taste, subjectively, of course), who would you choose? Who do what?
For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.
If you don't know the mangaka's names, you can just mention the manga names and the strengths they have that you would want in your manga.
I'd have Oda do the world building and and put ideas forward for the unique aspects of characters/the manga (though I'd have the other two help him with pacing) Yuusuke Murata (artist for ES21 and One Punch Man though not as big a fan of that style it shows his versatility) would do the art and help contribute ideas wherever possible. Kentaro Yabuuke would work with Oda on the story but would have a greater say in characters, where Oda would have the greater say in World Building and both would have a say in storyline with Yusuke as a sounding board but really focusing on the art, s/he is able to draw subtle changes to a character and somehow show a huge difference.
Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, sexual presence, development, depth, appearance, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)
Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)
Again I'm going to add Manhwa/Manhua Characters
Ma Gangryong (Veritas) dude is just beastly, he's a badass, he's a troll, he's got great abilities and mannerisms and he just never quits.
Train Heartnet (Black Cat) the Black Cat is an incredible character, read the manga people
Hiruma Youichi(ES21) if you don't like him I'm not sure who you will like, in a sport dominated by those with incredible physical attributes, he kicks ass using just his brains, bluffing/intimidation skills and determination, training his ass off to be just a little above average in physical stats, and yet he dominates even when he gets his arm broken he dominates and laughs it all off.
Lelouch because you know he's Lelouch
Goku/Vegeta (I cheat again MUAHAHAHAHA) because without him/them there's a good chance non of the male characters you like would be knocking about.
Satellizer El Bridget (freezing) because even though she's been through a ton of shit she's still kicking and has both a strong and a vulnerable side
Evangeline AK McDowell (Mahou Sensei Negima), how is a person so tiny so much trouble?
Clare (Claymore) Kicks a lot of ass even though she's starts off much crappier than her peers.
Mari (Evangelion) she's a character that got me re-interested in Evangelion
Kyouka (Dragons Rioting) read it you'll see why (if you can ignore the fan service)
There are a few others I could have gone for but these are the 5 for today.
OP and Naruto have been done so Bleach.
Hmm I'm probably going to get pilloried for this, but I honestly don't feel Kubo put as much work into developing his characters as he could/should have, and so it's tough for me to pick favourites. I'll go with Urahara Ichigo Tatsuki Shinji and Mayuri
4. What do you think about monogamy, polygamy, polygyny, polyamory, polyandry, open relationship? I mean the pros and cons and do you think ''1-1'' relationship is the ''right'' way to go or do you think people can genuinely love more than 1 and still make it work (how to keep all the lovers from fighting each other is a BIG problem, right? )? If it's your choice, no need to care about money or law or the norm standard, what would you want?
I don't particularly care as long as everyone involved is informed and willing also they should be of the right mental and physical (in the developmental sense) age, regardless of their legal ages. There are of course plenty of pros/cons, more than one person to talk to/do stuff with, additional parties to mediate an argument (which as I'm sure you're aware can be a big problem in relationships), cons such as increased risk of jealousy/hurt feelings and from a practical sense cost and space considerations.
I would personally only want a 1-1 as I don't feel that I could personally care for two people equally in that sort of relationship and if I can't do that then I'm being unfair and should never have made the commitment in the first place
5. Favorite cuisine, favorite dish(es) and the best thing(s) you can cook? Regarding that best food you can cook, do you have any specific advice (like improvisation) to make your own version?
This has somewhat been answered above but I like the cuisine of my people (so Pakistani). I can cook damn near anything even if I do say so myself, best dish though, either Nihari (which is a slow cooked thick spiced lamb stew) or a salmon bake. As for advice, follow the recipe the first time you make something (but get a good one) after that only use it as a prompt every now and then, mix and match ideas and you'll soon find you make something waaay better than you expected (course you might get a few failures but that's how things go).
1. Most favorite drink?
2. Book(s) you read that you wouldn't mind reading again?
3. F/C impressions?
1) Pink Lemonade or Water
2) I read pretty much every book again and again, I'm currently re-reading the dresden files and then I'm going to move on to Jasper Fforde's The Road to High Saffron 1: 50 shades of grey, which I've read before too. I tend not to re-read books within a few years of reading them though (unless a sequel is coming out) because I don't really forget much for at least 3-5 years, and that's normally how long I wait to re-read the Winged Chariot (or Time's Chariot) by Ben Jeapes, it's an odd book I read it to see if I can spot something new in it. I enjoy it but it's not my usual type of book but I keep coming back to it.
3) Well I'm not sure there's been enough time to have a difference between the first and current, and it goes like this, nice guy, odd poster, creative at times very interesting at other times can get a tiny bit irritating .
There's your lot for now, feel free to ask as many as you like and I'm sure I'll get round to them sooner or later/