• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

#21 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19032 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

Yeah, he went back without even checking on them...I also don't understand...

• MooshiMooosh likes this

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#22 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7895 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

the place was full with gas, DD doesn't know how to cure them..............even if it is a really stupid way.....(break them free) and he doesn't have a gas suit we know of.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#23 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3495 posts
  • LocationElbaf

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:39 PM

Vergo was next to the exploding SAD and Monet was stabbed on Den Den Mushi

95d.png

PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

#24 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19032 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:50 AM

the place was full with gas, DD doesn't know how to cure them..............even if it is a really stupid way.....(break them free) and he doesn't have a gas suit we know of.

I think Buffalo can blast the gas away with his rotor.

Vergo was next to the exploding SAD and Monet was stabbed on Den Den Mushi

I hate to be a broken record but the same question I have always asked: what does this have anything to do with my post? Or are you just quoting me for fun?

#25 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3495 posts
  • LocationElbaf

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:58 AM

I hate to be a broken record but the same question I have always asked: what does this have anything to do with my post? Or are you just quoting me for fun?

f_facepalm.gif He knows they are dead, why would he check on them?

95d.png

#26 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19032 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:15 AM

http://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/Alabaster... He knows they are dead, why would he check on them?

How does he know they are dead? :huh: We readers see but not him. Don't get confused...

#27 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3495 posts
  • LocationElbaf

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:49 AM

How does he know they are dead? :huh: We readers see but not him. Don't get confused...

He knows where Vergo fought Law and that the room exploded and heard Monet die on the Den Den Mushi.  Monet is a little vague though but Doffy knows Vergo is dead, he even gave that final speech to him thanking him for his work.

95d.png

#28 Oben

Oben

Sixpack

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11300 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:52 AM

I'm fairly confident that neither is dead, and Doffy just (reasonably) assumes it. They will open an Ice-Cream-and-Hamburger-Takeaway on Skypea or something like that.

Edited by Oben, 29 September 2014 - 03:53 AM.

• Nyanko likes this

#29 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19032 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:05 AM

He knows where Vergo fought Law and that the room exploded

He only knew Vergo lost...Law did not tell him (at least from what we see on-screen) ''hey I dissect him like this and that and hang him there so there's no way he can move''...for all DD knows, Vergo might have crawl out somehow. There's no way for DD to be so completely sure that Vergo is dead from the info Oda shows us. Which is why I'm raising the point that why he does not check

and heard Monet die on the Den Den Mushi.

He did not hear her dead...She collapsed and that was it. He lost her on the phone. There's no ''Young Master, I was stabbed in the heart. Farewell''...

Monet is a little vague

Not just little and if you know this then why replying me with it?

Doffy knows Vergo is dead, he even gave that final speech to him thanking him for his work.

Because he was thinking Monet will succeed blowing up the island...but in the end that failed.

#30 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3495 posts
  • LocationElbaf

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:15 AM

He only knew Vergo lost...Law did not tell him (at least from what we see on-screen) ''hey I dissect him like this and that and hang him there so there's no way he can move''...for all DD knows, Vergo might have crawl out somehow. There's no way for DD to be so completely sure that Vergo is dead from the info Oda shows us. Which is why I'm raising the point that why he does not check

He knew he lost to Law, and they talked on the Den Den Mushi so Vergo could have told him what was happening off-screen.

He did not hear her dead...She collapsed and that was it. He lost her on the phone. There's no ''Young Master, I was stabbed in the heart. Farewell''...

So Doffy is a complete idiot who can't tell that someone going silent on the other end of the phone when there are enemies nearby means bad news?

Why are you so troubled by me replying to you?

Because he was thinking Monet will succeed blowing up the island...but in the end that failed.

Read first line, Vergo probably told Doffy the situation he was in, probably why Doffy told Monet to do that.

Also, remember the whole Island was covered in poison AND a former admiral was there. 

95d.png

#31 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19032 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:57 AM

He knew he lost to Law, and they talked on the Den Den Mushi so Vergo could have told him what was happening off-screen.

Read first line, Vergo probably told Doffy the situation he was in, probably why Doffy told Monet to do that.

Only your speculation. Which is possible, of course, but does not explain your definitive statement ''f_facepalm.gif He knows they are dead, why would he check on them?''. And what stops Vergo from being rescued by Monet, for example?

So Doffy is a complete idiot who can't tell that someone going silent on the other end of the phone when there are enemies nearby means bad news?

Don't do Strawman, please. It's obvious it's a sign of bad news, I never said it's not, but nothing is certain. Bad news =/= dead (and I did explicitly use the word). And as far as enemies concerned, they have all gotten past Monet by that time and heading to the exit. Of course, ''some may come back to check'' is a possibility, but so is ''a big debris fell down and hit Monet unconscious'' etc. And all of that does not necessarily means Monet is dead. Maybe severely injured or unable to move etc.

Why are you so troubled by me replying to you?

Okay, I ask the last time in the most polite and honest tone possible (whatever it's like in your head, just imagine it since I can't make my voice across): Do you actually understand what people write? Or do you bother to read carefully? Or do you have trouble with written English in any way?

When did I ever say you replying to me in itself is problem? I said

referring to Monet's situation. It's not about who replied, I don't care if it's you or other posters, it's WHAT you replied. The content.

Or (if I give you the benefit of the doubt) do you mean ''my reply'' instead? In that case the reason is already stated (that Monet's case is so vague that there's no reason for DD to outright assume she's dead) so you should direct your response to that instead of asking me a general question ''what's your trouble?''

Also, remember the whole Island was covered in poison AND a former admiral was there.

So? Both are familiar with PH. What stops them from finding a suit? Or flying somewhere to a cave for example? We're not sure the gas covers every single inch on the island and certainly not DD who was not even on there...

And what does Aokiji have anything to do here? He only showed up on the scene after DD (which is very ambiguous) and they stopped fighting afterwards. It's not like Aokiji stopped DD from roaming the island. He only stopped him from harming Smoker...if DD wanted to go around checking, there is no problem...

#32 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3827 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:43 AM

CoO

• giantbiceps likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#33 Synergy

Synergy

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:06 AM

Maybe Doffy doesn't care about losers Vergo or Monet and are dead anyway in his opinion.He just want to kill Smoker and the marines to save his secret

The unbreakable Law, the man who cannot die until chapter 2048

Next nakama

Spoiler

#34 MooshiMooosh

MooshiMooosh

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationDressrosa

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:12 AM

Maybe Doffy doesn't care about losers Vergo or Monet and are dead anyway in his opinion.He just want to kill Smoker and the marines to save his secret

Vergo and Monet were his family. They are not losers. All High Executives and Executives are his family. (some fodder laughed at picas voice and he got angry)

#35 Synergy

Synergy

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

Vergo and Monet were his family. They are not losers. All High Executives and Executives are his family. (some fodder laughed at picas voice and he got angry)

I don't think that, Doffys thinks that he is a godlike creature and all others could die for his sake, besides he kill his father for nothing and his brother maybe too.

The unbreakable Law, the man who cannot die until chapter 2048

Next nakama

Spoiler

#36 Strawhats

Strawhats

Chase the dream

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1617 posts
  • LocationEngland

User's Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:35 AM

This is not a discussion thread. There are plenty of threads where you can discuss said matter.
  • Furinji Saiga likes this

53815365.gif

#37 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7895 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

why do people not realize that moving a discussion, however off topic it is, kills posters interest in it? why cant you just let my people post (about OP)?

(by the way that was a simple OP question......for the sake of staying on topic.......)

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#38 Strawhats

Strawhats

Chase the dream

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1617 posts
  • LocationEngland

User's Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

why do people not realize that moving a discussion, however off topic it is, kills posters interest in it? why cant you just let my people post (about OP)?

(by the way that was a simple OP question......for the sake of staying on topic.......)

Your question isn't OP related, but I'll amuse you.

And a reminder: This is a Q&A thread, so please no discussion here. There are a lot of One Piece related threads here to begin with, and for the anime, please look at the separate anime thread.

One of the reasons this rule was added to this thread was so that questions didn't get buried by discussions that could quite easily take place in far more relevant threads.

53815365.gif

#39 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4926 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:25 AM

Apart from Rouge, any other female character known to be a "D"? 

Edited by Miss Coquine, 01 October 2014 - 08:25 AM.

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#40 Strawhats

Strawhats

Chase the dream

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1617 posts
  • LocationEngland

User's Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:33 AM

Apart from Rouge, any other female character known to be a "D"?

As of yet, no.
  • Miss Coquine likes this

53815365.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users