• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#421 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:06 PM

do anyone have a rough idea which chapter was when we saw the other supernovas first experience with the new world?

can't remember what capone was doing, and was wondering if there were already hints about getting involved with BM back then
(will go look for it anyway)

Those chapters are hard to look through it is somewhere near the 3s2y chapter I would start there and go in reverse if you have the time

As for Capone I can tell you exactly what he was doing. He was getting abducted by a flying..... something.

#422 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Locationnow'here

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

lucky, found it at the first try
it's chapter 595

lol apoo running away from boars (huge boars, but it still looks funny)

sorta right, the supernovas first experience with the new world starts on ch 594

yup, capone got his ship lifted in air, looks toward an upside down island, so nothing hinting about BM then

#423 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:44 PM

Sorry, the only one that hinted anything was drake said something about kiadou. And even then it was more of wanting to kill him not join him.

#424 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

Sorry, the only one that hinted anything was drake said something about kiadou. And even then it was more of wanting to kill him not join him.

Didn't literally say anything about killing him. The guardian from an island (I think its called Scotch but don't ask me where did I get the name from) told Drake something like "are you sure you want to mess with this? This is one of Kaidou's favourite islands" to which Drake answered "That will makes things much faster". So it could jave been a way of geting Kaido's interest by defeating an underling...? Or yeah, maybe he thought about attacking him but he tasted the same medicine Kidd and the rest tasted... and. changed his mind (although this doesn't fit too much with a character as Drake seems to be)

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#425 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:31 AM

Didn't literally say anything about killing him. The guardian from an island (I think its called Scotch but don't ask me where did I get the name from) told Drake something like "are you sure you want to mess with this? This is one of Kaidou's favourite islands" to which Drake answered "That will makes things much faster". So it could jave been a way of geting Kaido's interest by defeating an underling...? Or yeah, maybe he thought about attacking him but he tasted the same medicine Kidd and the rest tasted... and. changed his mind (although this doesn't fit too much with a character as Drake seems to be)

In my head canon the second option seems far more likely. I mean drake quit the marines to see what life is like on the other side. So he goes and joins kiadou? Ok saying hay out loud actually makes it make a little sense.

Sorry but I only ever cared about drake for 10 days. 7 when I saw his ancient zoan, it took me till the next chapter to remember ancient zoan is still zoan and therefore still fodder. (Like being king garbage is still garbage) and 3 days after he defeated caribou, I was stoked until I remembered that still doesn't make him too strong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users