Photo

Attack on Titan: Chapter Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Attack on Titan

• Please log in to reply
1381 replies to this topic

#1 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,902 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:23 AM

Previous Thread

Last few posts;

Eren can control memories. Either that, or someone else who can brought Eren back to them.

As weird as it is that they (Armin and Mikasa) don't remember, why doesn't Eren himself remember.

Regardless of the timeframe for Eren and Grisha's excursion, we need to know why Eren himself could not remember it.

Poster for upcoming Shingeki no Kyojin live-adaptation movie:
http://natalie.mu/media/comic/1412/1213/...

we out

The beast Titan is probably the one who created the universe. 

FTFY

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#2 No Orochi Zoro Z

No Orochi Zoro Z

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO OUTRAGED BY THE DISRESPECT OF THIS ENTIRE ANIMATED SERIES AND READING THE MANGA WORSE, THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME HAT IT LESS WAS HELLSING, I HAVE NO OPINION ON THE ANIMATED ARTWORK BUT THE MANGA ART WORK!.......I COULD FIND BETTER SOULESS FODDER GIANTS IN YU YU HAKUSHO! I respect neither the main character, the writer gets some slack just for leading a well manipulated man hunt as if the read or....nope! viewer were actually in those woods with them, the mystery like Scooby-Doo was Coke to me...This was after Time Warner put it back on TV (Is when I gave it a chance, I'm no little boy! TOM IS"NT JUST GONNA SHOVE SOME CRAP UP MY NOSE, I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME YOU SELL OUT "I'M NO BITCH YOU CORPRET SELL OUT!) Before, I didn't even care, I would watch  something like SNL just to get through.

But like I was saying, NOR THE PRODUCER WHO SENT THAT CRAP OVER HERE DO I RESPECT. I was surpriseingly outstanded at the main characters personality as a youth, he something Naruto Nor Ichigo had.....The Truth.... So to him I say I appreciate you for that because that is the law of the world....(It was the rage in his eyes, you knew you had to listen)

Other then that, stop hitting kids with reverse Fan Service Of Men and Woman.

P.S. TOM! Ima find you, take from your girl like Korea did Sony (Im'a Shut Dat Girl Down) and then kill you on your ship with a Mutiny led by Stewey and his late brother from family guy.) :kakashi:

• KittyGoesMeowMeow likes this

#3 Hoff

Hoff

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:09 PM

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO OUTRAGED BY THE DISRESPECT OF THIS ENTIRE ANIMATED SERIES AND READING THE MANGA WORSE, THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME HAT IT LESS WAS HELLSING, I HAVE NO OPINION ON THE ANIMATED ARTWORK BUT THE MANGA ART WORK!.......I COULD FIND BETTER SOULESS FODDER GIANTS IN YU YU HAKUSHO! I respect neither the main character, the writer gets some slack just for leading a well manipulated man hunt as if the read or....nope! viewer were actually in those woods with them, the mystery like Scooby-Doo was Coke to me...This was after Time Warner put it back on TV (Is when I gave it a chance, I'm no little boy! TOM IS"NT JUST GONNA SHOVE SOME CRAP UP MY NOSE, I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME YOU SELL OUT "I'M NO BITCH YOU CORPRET SELL OUT!) Before, I didn't even care, I would watch  something like SNL just to get through.

But like I was saying, NOR THE PRODUCER WHO SENT THAT CRAP OVER HERE DO I RESPECT. I was surpriseingly outstanded at the main characters personality as a youth, he something Naruto Nor Ichigo had.....The Truth.... So to him I say I appreciate you for that because that is the law of the world....(It was the rage in his eyes, you knew you had to listen)

P.S. TOM! Ima find you, take from your girl like Korea did Sony (Im'a Shut Dat Girl Down) and then kill you on your ship with a Mutiny led by Stewey and his late brother from family guy.) :kakashi:

I've never better understood the mind of someone who has ADD.

Edited by Hoff, 22 December 2014 - 08:12 PM.

• JDG973, Nyu and No Orochi Zoro Z like this

w7hQcQE.jpg

<3 Opeye

#4 Morfeus

Morfeus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationIn the moshpit

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:54 PM

... Whatever english you just wrote is not within my linguistic capabilities... Just slow down and try not to pester anyone, ok?

• No Orochi Zoro Z likes this

Take, take all you need

And I'll compensate your greed

With broken hearts

Sell, I'll sell your memories

For 15 pounds per year

But just the good days

#5 No Orochi Zoro Z

No Orochi Zoro Z

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:59 AM

Damn! King Bradley got involved. lol

I appreciate the personality of the main character on his thoughts about the way of the world.

#6 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,579 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:31 PM

I think you just got called out by Macho man Randy Savage...

Here is a rather strange mash up

aiKguqI.jpg

Edited by Tenno, 25 December 2014 - 09:26 PM.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#7 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • LocationMurdering the RG

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:43 PM

This is the funniest post I've ever read on here :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#8 Morfeus

Morfeus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationIn the moshpit

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:39 PM

Damn! King Bradley got involved. lol

I appreciate the personality of the main character on his thoughts about the way of the world.

Hehehe, sorry to butt in! Your post was rather hilarious to be honest :P

Does anyone know, when the new chapter will be out? Do we have to wait 'til past New Years or...?

Take, take all you need

With broken hearts

For 15 pounds per year

But just the good days

#9 Krizalid

Krizalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

WHAT.IS.THIS

*bleed out of ears*

#10 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,772 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:33 PM

New chapter is out
http://www.crunchyro...apter_num=65.00

That was something else O_O

Edited by Tokoya, 08 January 2015 - 07:48 PM.

• Hadz-x and eemo23 like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#11 Krizalid

Krizalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:18 PM

Everything would be better if Eren had fucked Historia when they were alone in the hideout.

• Tokoya, Lone_ant, Tenno and 1 other like this

#12 Hoff

Hoff

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:09 PM

Eren's reaction was expected. Daddy Reiss is probably getting stepped on. Historia will get saved by Levi cutting her out. New titan army of humans by giving everyone Eren's spinal tap soup injection? Kenny's getting eaten. Double bloodline super power Mikasa incoming.

w7hQcQE.jpg

<3 Opeye

#13 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,184 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:25 PM

He "chose" a titan suited for battle for her........

She was obviously too flustered to question that. Or question why he has any kind of object or substance that turns people into titans.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#14 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:36 PM

Mikasa, I guess you will have to go and save Eren and knock some sense into that thick skull of his.

After all, the Reiss line had the power of the Titans for 100 years, yet all it bought them was the seclusion of Humanity and the loss of all their memories of the outside world.  On top of that, we still do not know what is underneath the Jaeger's house, and Grisha was quite adamant on Eren avenging the death of his mother. 

So here is one of my thoughts on the matter: the Reiss family arranged for the outermost wall to be broken through because they needed to tighten their grip over Humanity again.

• Abu Dun and /2aw like this

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

#15 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:12 AM

half expecting Eren to be faking it to get a free shot in. nah,who am i kidding.nothing'll change even if he dies.

#16 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:11 AM

I surmise that all the deaths that Eren has been shouldering have been too much for him to think clearly.  Given everything that Kenny just said, he really shouldn't take anything that Rod said at face value.  I mean, the super feisty Eren Jeager just straight up giving up? No fight? no questioning? Come on man....I always like his tenacity.  He is still a traumatized child so I'll forgive it, but somebody needs to talk some sense into him so I can see an awesome titan battle!

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#17 Morfeus

Morfeus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationIn the moshpit

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:00 AM

Nice to finally get some plot-explanation through Kenny's story. Worked quite well... Also, screw you, Reiss! Eren or Historia, I really hope you stomp on that lying bastard soon!

Take, take all you need

With broken hearts

For 15 pounds per year

But just the good days

#18 Enelen

Enelen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationDunwall City

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:27 AM

Mikasa and Levi to the rescue again.

Seriously, Eren needs more rescuing than Princess Peach!

• Sexy Rat likes this

Fb65HJw.gif

#19 Morfeus

Morfeus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationIn the moshpit

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:10 AM

Mikasa and Levi to the rescue again.

Seriously, Eren needs more rescuing than Princess Peach!

Would watch the shit out of that crossover.

Edited by Morfeus, 09 January 2015 - 05:10 AM.

• eemo23 likes this

Take, take all you need

With broken hearts

For 15 pounds per year

But just the good days

#20 malpo

malpo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:44 AM

Erennnn is pissing me off, why is he saying that he didn't want the dreams of going outside, why is he forgetting his father his mother. This will end up it him getting saved by the others, some of them getting killed for it and then he remembers and gets angry. My god, if it happens the same thing it happen with Levi squad, IAM DONE.

Why does historian thinks she is the CHOSEN ONE, her new name is the chosen one. Right now I want her dead, how is she gonna Get her sister back? I seriously want to punch her

The chapter is amazing but I get so angry with these 2 because I am sure they will have some people killed because of this.

Disappointing eren, why is he saying that Marco died because of him? So angryyyyyy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users