Photo

Attack on Titan: Chapter Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Attack on Titan

• Please log in to reply
1126 replies to this topic

#1121 Hoff

Hoff

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:48 AM

So does any one know how many chapters are left till the manga is finished?
I'm thinking of stop reading the manga in favor of the anime but that would be only worth it if there are like.. 60 more chapters to go.

Edit: I did some really fast googling & apparently it will end at chapter 110 or something near that.
And come to think about it that actually makes it easier for me to drop the manga in favor of the anime because if that's really all that's left then I won't have too wait too long for the anime to finish.

That would mean 21 months are left at the very least if it does end on 110. Most likely a few more than that though because some months will not have a chapter. So +-2 years for the manga alone to end. The anime will be some time behind that.

w7hQcQE.jpg

<3 Opeye

#1122 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:36 PM

Plot wise, we're not that far from the ending.

It'll probably something like:

-Battle against Zeke and titan army in the island

-Eren learning how to use the coordinate power

-Final invasion in the mainland (if it ever occurs)

All this mixed with drama, a couple Eren kidnappings, and probably silly decisions.

So yeah, let's go!!!

Side note: seeing that the bad people (Marleans? Eldians? have airships, why don't they just bomb the good guys inside the walls, instead of throwing Titan waves? So much simpler

#1123 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:40 PM

Plot wise, we're not that far from the ending.

It'll probably something like:

-Battle against Zeke and titan army in the island

-Eren learning how to use the coordinate power

-Final invasion in the mainland (if it ever occurs)

All this mixed with drama, a couple Eren kidnappings, and probably silly decisions.

So yeah, let's go!!!

Side note: seeing that the bad people (Marleans? Eldians? have airships, why don't they just bomb the good guys inside the walls, instead of throwing Titan waves? So much simpler

Because we'll find out the wall holds Titans capable of flying. Worst-case scenario, they'll just start throwing Titans at the planes :lol:

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#1124 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:42 PM

Their resources are limited, and want the resources in the walls. Wouldn't bombing them ruin that?

#1125 Hoff

Hoff

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:56 PM

Their resources are limited, and want the resources in the walls. Wouldn't bombing them ruin that?

Unless the materials need to be mined out. Then it may help.

w7hQcQE.jpg

<3 Opeye

#1126 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:23 AM

Going back to the issue of how will Eren control the titans , most probably Isayama won't make it as simple as Eren touching Historia, she already touched him during Rod's transformation (before being blown away) but that didn't have any effect on the titan Rod, after touching the titanized Dina for just a moment the titans kept on obeying Eren's will till the survey corps reached the walls.
I believe Historia herself has to become a titan & touch Eren for the coordinate to work.

It's time for Annie to get eaten already.

Edited by kenkage, 12 January 2017 - 11:23 AM.

• Raiden and Chillman like this

P15OTd8.jpg

#1127 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:27 AM

I'm ok with this.

• Raiden likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic