secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

A sacred cloud. Check your privilege.

Also a cloud that is a pert of there culture and way of life as well. 

You also must remember the Inhumans have had the cloud for years and if they lose it there entire culture is wiped out. It for them is part of there way of life and is all the have ever known. So understandably getting rid of it isn't easy. 

And the Inhumans haven't been acting malicous towards the X Men. There trying to find a good compromise to help both parties. 

This whole situation though would be quite a hard one to make work. 

As for the actual event I feel like both sides haven't been handling the situation well and it makes them both look bad. 

Edited by secretzfan, 20 January 2017 - 03:52 PM.

#1782 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:33 PM

You also must remember the Inhumans have had the cloud for years and if they lose it there entire culture is wiped out. It for them is part of there way of life and is all the have ever known. So understandably getting rid of it isn't easy.

Unless you mean about 3-5 years our time, 2 years comic time, you are wrong about how long they had the cloud.
You mean Teragenis or whatever it spelled.

Agree with your overall point that both sides didn't do this well.
As in didnt find solution in a different method.

Why did no one but !ad max decide to solve the problem of the lost formula

#1783 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted Yesterday, 06:51 PM

Some vids for thoughts
https://youtu.be/jYZgoOSct_U
https://youtu.be/EAMpprnn0uU

#1784 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:58 PM

Also a cloud that is a pert of there culture and way of life as well. 

And the Inhumans haven't been acting malicous towards the X Men. There trying to find a good compromise to help both parties. 

This whole situation though would be quite a hard one to make work. 

As for the actual event I feel like both sides haven't been handling the situation well and it makes them both look bad. 

I'm sorry but no. Fuck their culture. Destroying the cloud will not end lives, nor will it prevent lives from being made. Letting it continue to do what it's doing, on the other hand, will. All that thing does is give super powers to some and commit mass genocide to others. Old Man Logan said it best.

I do wish the X-men had talked to the Inhumans one more time before going straight in for the attack. It really did seem a little out of character for Storm to not at least do that (almost as out of character as it was for her to wait this long to act). But I also can't blame them for it. The Inhumans really don't seem all that concerned about the loss of mutant life as long as their precious cloud is left intact. If they did, they wouldn't have been so pissed over Cyclops destroying ONE out of two clouds. If they did, they'd let those who can move the cloud, and contain it somewhere where it won't hurt anyone, do something. There was a very simple solution to this that would have made everyone happy. But no. The Inhumans had to be the difficult ones who forbade anyone from touching their murder mist. That and Civil War II are why they are literally my least favorite things about the Marvel Universe right now. Damn them for ending my four year long hatred for Cyclops. Damn them for making me feel like Magneto's side is the only one thinking.

Edited by Blue22, Yesterday, 11:10 PM.

• Narubi likes this

65b30ce3-3f90-4da7-842e-2d9862561036_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users