#1 Oben

Oben

Coffee and Cake

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,086 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:19 PM

Hors D'Euvre: CENTER - Area 1, connected to Cure Water. Gives life. Heart/Life.

Soup: PAIR - Area 7, 100 G Mountain, Bambina's fused interdimensional balls. Switches attributes of things. Right Arm. Captured.

Fish: ANOTHER - Area 6, Black Triangle, a species of interdimensional fish. Allows to comprehend and value any taste. Tongue. Captured.

Meat: NEWS - Area 5, Food Region Forest, infinite meat. Allows to create and manipulate Back Channels. Left Leg. Captured.

Main: GOD - Area 2, Continent of Beginnings, a slimy frog composed of flavour. Cleans up the planet by eating. Brain/Mind.

Salad: AIR - Area 8, Slow Rain Hills, an Air Tree's meaty cabbage. Enhances eyesight. Left Arm. Captured.

Dessert: EARTH - Area 4, Gourmet Garden, condensed sweetness of the planet. Gives nutrition to access the other abilities. Right Leg. Captured.

Drink: ATOM - Area 3, Developmental Fever Bridge, a deadly poison waterfall. Body. Captured.

Speculate here.

Edited by Oben, 03 May 2016 - 12:58 AM.

#2 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:50 PM

news may give you enhanced awareness lol, lets just hope the king guarding it is not a fox then you may get a decrease in awareness

Edited by Terminal Cough, 12 January 2015 - 07:51 PM.

9T9UA2g.jpg

#3 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:30 PM

CENTER worries me a little, if the hk's are after the monkeys balls to heal Komatsu, makes me wonder if the gang will have some simular motivation do go after center...

news may give you enhanced awareness lol, lets just hope the king guarding it is not a fox then you may get a decrease in awareness

the name "NEWS" definitely suggests a intelligence upgrade of some description, considering Coco is the smartest of the heavenly kings, and his character is represtened by the crow... Might be the ingredient the Emperor Crow guards?

signature under construction

#4 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,530 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:04 AM

CENTER worries me a little, if the hk's are after the monkeys balls to heal Komatsu, makes me wonder if the gang will have some simular motivation do go after center...

the name "NEWS" definitely suggests a intelligence upgrade of some description, considering Coco is the smartest of the heavenly kings, and his character is represtened by the crow... Might be the ingredient the Emperor Crow guards?

Shouldn't the Emperor Crow be guarding the ingredient that was stated from the beginning to be Coco's goal as the most important component of his full course, Atom ?

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#5 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:28 AM

its possible, infact its probably more likely than my idea. but itd be a bit coincidental no? i mean it just so happens that the piece of the full course Coco is most interested in is guarded by his spirit animal? :/
  • Sanji likes this

#6 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,530 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:21 AM

its possible, infact its probably more likely than my idea. but itd be a bit coincidental no? i mean it just so happens that the piece of the full course Coco is most interested in is guarded by his spirit animal? :/

Yeah. It's fate ! Or food luck. Something like that. :lol:

xGzqj0x.gif

#7 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:21 PM

One of the nitro in the latest chapter mentioned that he didnt think the HK's could get their hands on 100% of pair, any ideas about what this could be implying? the name pair obviously suggests, well a pair, maybe there will be some form of special preparation needed to get both?

maybe without both pair is usless?

#8 Oben

Oben

Coffee and Cake

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,086 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:21 PM

One of the nitro in the latest chapter mentioned that he didnt think the HK's could get their hands on 100% of pair, any ideas about what this could be implying? the name pair obviously suggests, well a pair, maybe there will be some form of special preparation needed to get both?

Considering what they said about 100% Air, they probably don't expect it to be cooked to its fullest or in the perfect way. Which isn't too unlikely considering that Komatsu is down and all - on the other hand, I'd bet that Komatsu will wake up in time and do God Cooking again to bring all eight meals to their fullest.
  • Sanji likes this

#9 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:32 PM

More importantly, anyone have speculations on how they would taste like? XD

#10 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:11 PM

More importantly, anyone have speculations on how they would taste like? XD

more importantly..we have a sub forum....we made it!

9T9UA2g.jpg

#11 Iron

Iron

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationBeyond the wall

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

AIR didn't get the exposition taste wise that I expected from it. A bit disappointing

#12 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:32 PM

Do the ingredients on the full course change somehow during the solar eclipse? 

http://readms.com/r/toriko/308/2659/11

http://readms.com/r/toriko/308/2659/12

• Lone_ant likes this

#13 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:09 AM

I think rather, the full course will only really show their full flavor when actually eaten as a full course. Full course meals typically have synergy with each other that enhances the experience of eating each different meal that you wouldn't get just from eating them separately.

AIR didn't get the exposition taste wise that I expected from it. A bit disappointing

Imagine the Ozone herb, King of HW vegetables. The way its crispiness, freshness and nutritional value is just on another level than even the most prize wiinning herb or vegetable in the real world.

Then look at AIR. Unlike the Ozone herb which basked in high altitude fresh air, hence taking on the qualities of that air, AIR actually marinated in a controlled atmosphere that it manufactured itself, completely uncontaminated by the outside world- it's freshness at the clinical level. Unparalleled quality air enough to cover a planet permeates each leafy layer and subjects it to high pressure, ensuring that essentially, the vegetable and the air are basically the same (hence lithovores such as the Dharma horse prefer AIR as their highest delicacy.. ofcourse us humans who can't eat or process the air will have to make do with the vegetable part.). This process is also what gives AIR its "meatiness" in terms of texture since it's multiple crisp vegetables compressed...  a small plate size is enough to easily weigh as much as lead. Taking a bite out of AIR however isn't anywhere near jaw draining as biting through lead would be. Each layer  offers just enough resistance for that recognizable vegetable crush and snap, with sap and juice and entrapped atmosphere bursting and literally bubbling from and between each layer- but it is when taken together that the mind makes the connection to the experience of eating meat. Simply put, eating AIR is a category of its own.

Because of the unique property of AIR being able to be categorized into different food categories (categorized a vegetable that also has meat properties, despite technically coming from a fruit), it can be used for a wide variety of cooking techniques. Although it is Acacia's Salad, you can grill it, broil it, make a soup out of it etc. Though heating it makes it lose some of its flavor, and indeed you can just straight up eat it raw. Its versatility alone is enough to merit it admiration as an ingredient.

But eating AIR you don't merely use your tongue and mouth. It is a whole body sensory experience as the highly concentrated nutrients nourish each and every nook or cranny of the body. Toxins are neutralized, merely breathing the atmosphere is enough to heal injuries, and the eyes in particular are superboosted so as to be able to see clearly even into space. Indeed such an abundance of "food" is stored in the body that the individual, after eating AIR, is able to stay underwater without breathing for extended periods of time. Eating AIR, is like being born again from a decrepit and old body you never even knew you were inhabiting.

And what I wrote is just that. A written glimpse of the real thing. Hopefully I at least succeeded in making it close?

Damn I'm hungry.

Edited by Lone_ant, 17 January 2015 - 02:10 AM.

• Sanji, Oben, Ajh77 and 4 others like this

#14 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,530 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 02:00 AM

Spoiler

Yep, you did a great job. I just had breakfast an hour ago and this made me a little hugry. :lol:

Edited by Sanji, 17 January 2015 - 02:01 AM.

• Lone_ant likes this

xGzqj0x.gif

#15 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

The full course kinda reminds me of the kaiser gesang and bach in a way.....and i'm getting a madara vibe from acacia a bit...

not saying that acacia is evil or anything but...

i'll keep that theory under lock until I see what another's abilities are...

9T9UA2g.jpg

#16 Oben

Oben

Coffee and Cake

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,086 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:43 PM

The full course kinda reminds me of the kaiser gesang and bach in a way.....and i'm getting a madara vibe from acacia a bit...

not saying that acacia is evil or anything but...

i'll keep that theory under lock until I see what another's abilities are...

That has been speculated a lot. Though I lean to neutral personally.

#17 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

That has been speculated a lot. Though I lean to neutral personally.

through midora's flashback he reminds me of coco but...i was thinking more along the lines

of acacia being revived

9T9UA2g.jpg

#18 Oben

Oben

Coffee and Cake

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,086 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:32 AM

Could every part of the Full Course be linked to one body part of the demons? We know that AIR made everyone's left arm turn into the demon's, so maybe the other ingredients do the same with the rest of the body? Right arm, right leg, left leg, torso, and head? + "Life", which may come from CENTER, and for whatever GOD is good.

• Sanji likes this

#19 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:17 AM

Could every part of the Full Course be linked to one body part of the demons? We know that AIR made everyone's left arm turn into the demon's, so maybe the other ingredients do the same with the rest of the body? Right arm, right leg, left leg, torso, and head? + "Life", which may come from CENTER, and for whatever GOD is good.

We might be about to find out, it definitely possible, depending on how the demons react to pair, we this theory should be confirmed/ contradicted 

Edited by hubris, 06 March 2015 - 06:17 AM.

#20 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:05 AM

So what's the "Coin" that's mentioned in the description about Pair being "drop of 2 sides of the same coin"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users