Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:18 AM

Another -> Another world i.e. back channel

News -> (North East South West). Supposed to have a weird taste, and Zebra was lead on top of the Deer King in search of it so maybe its a part of Deer King? Perhaps it is harvested from inside similar to Regal mamoth (hence a detecting combo). (speaking of which.. I wonder what their reaction to the NEO will be)

Atom -> The way to it is through a sky bridge.. so I'm thinking the actual edible part is only at the very bottom of it, churned poison?

Earth -> Well, its all the sweetness in the earth, I do wonder wht the mechanism for this kind of budding is

CENTER -> No idea XD

god -> Ditto

#42 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:33 PM

Another: Unlocks your Gourmet taste buds.ability to comprehend all taste, no matter how complex. Komatsu and all other chefs should benefit from this course. 

NEWS: NORTH EAST WEST SOUTH, a meat that is infinite in size and flavor. Attempting to understand it would be as if trying to look in all directions at once. It's protein probably powers up the muscles to an insane degree. Zebra already has his Meat Dish, so I imagine, if he doesn't replace it, NEWS will become his main course. 

EARTH: A dessert that is the condensed sweetness of the entire planet. I would think this would be the most energy enriching dish of them all, as well as the most nutritious, which would explain why Mother Snakes could grow as large as they do, seemingly without a limit. 

ATOM: I imagine this is the ultimate fermented drink or a high concentration of something, which makes it poisonous if consumed by most people. I think this will awaken all gourmet cells organs, aside from the heart and brain, which would help with Coco's body manufacture it's poison. 

GOD: Allows you to comprehend and gain complete control over your Gourmet Cells. Maybe even make use of the memory of your Gourmet Cells. 

CENTER: Pretty much bring your Gourmet Demon fully to life by reviving it's heart. As a side effect, if used on a death body, it bring it back to life. 

Edited by Charnsuka, 02 October 2015 - 04:34 PM.

#43 Oben

Oben

Coffee and Cake

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,089 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:46 PM

Was the Directions-thing confirmed?

Considering that the other Full Course names are pretty accurate descriptions (like PAIR :lol:), maybe NEWS is just... something the consumers didn't know before.

• Red Opus likes this

#44 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:31 PM

Was the Directions-thing confirmed?

Considering that the other Full Course names are pretty accurate descriptions (like PAIR :lol:), maybe NEWS is just... something the consumers didn't know before.

No, I don't think it was, but I really like the idea behind it, so I just went with it. 

#45 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:08 PM

So if someone were to eat this full course in order....

Center - Heart

Pair - Right Arm

Another - Tongue

News - Left Leg

God - Brain

Air - Right Arm

Earth - Left Leg

Atom - Torso (Body)

However if someone were to eat it in the order from area 8 to 1

Air - Arm

Pair - Arm

Another - Tongue

News - Leg

Earth - Leg

Atom - Body(Torso)

God - Brain

Center - Heart

Keeping this here for future theory reference

9T9UA2g.jpg

#46 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,532 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:05 AM

Another - Tongue

I wonder if the Tongue revival would give their gourmet demons the ability to speak through them, like Joa's demon was doing in Midora's company.

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#47 Oben

Oben

Coffee and Cake

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,089 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:25 PM

I wonder if the Tongue revival would give their gourmet demons the ability to speak through them, like Joa's demon was doing in Midora's company.

Food Spirits can do that without ANOTHER, I think (see: Blue Grill).
Unless they all ate ANOTHER, that is.

#48 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,532 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:05 PM

Food Spirits can do that without ANOTHER, I think (see: Blue Grill).
Unless they all ate ANOTHER, that is.

The location might be special and/or not all food spirits might be the same as the gourmet demons in that regard. I thought that it's interesting that we did not see their Gourmet Demons manifest themselves and talk like Joa's did. For as much as i recall that happened only when the Blue Oni took full control against Heracles, and he also seems to be an exception, showing no interest in Acacia's full course through his dialogue with Red.

Edited by Sanji, 04 October 2015 - 01:06 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#49 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:19 AM

Inb4 blue is interested in eating planets.....uranus is the hours de vour

9T9UA2g.jpg

#50 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:47 AM

Blue wants humans.

My skin is cold,
Transfusion with somebody
Morose and old,
Drop into fruitless dying

tumblr_okgkceFwRX1rj32z4o1_400.gif

#51 Gazhead

Gazhead

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationLao G

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:11 AM

I think by now we can say that Acacia was never a sage character. His full course reflects this as he must've known the implication of creating the real full course in terms of abolishing the earth and his relationship with the blue nitro and later NEO.

Acacia was ready to destroy the world for his full course. what a shellfish guy.

#52 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:29 PM

At some point I think he was consumed by his Demon's appetite. 

At anyrate, It could also be that he wanted NEO revived so that they can defeat it decisively (using the Nitro plan or the HK)

#53 Oben

Oben

Coffee and Cake

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,089 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:55 AM

So I want to talk about the greater purpose of the Full Course, because all dishes somewhat go together not only in the body part they link to, but also in the ability they give.

AIR likely allows to search for the other ingredients.

ANOTHER and EARTH are both support for the rest that give comprehension and nutrition for the other dishes/abilities, respectively.

NEWS and PAIR both manipulate the back channel.

CENTER revives the dead (from the food spirits, presumably).

ATOM and GOD aren't entirely clear yet.

Or in order:

8: AIR: to search for 7: PAIR to enter the Spirit World to access 6: ANOTHER to comprehend 5: NEWS, then get to 4: EARTH to maintain nutrition to use it, then 3: ATOM and 2: GOD something something and finally, the revival of the dead in 1: CENTER.

So we're heading for a great revival of the spirits... but why? I think it's the final goal of the Demon God cooking the planet - bring out all the beings (aka spice) of history before devouring the planet. Alternatively, it's an act of resistance of the Earth, because it really doesn't want to be eaten, and mass revival is the best way to stop whoever is cooking it.

#54 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:37 PM

This has become, something really...

So. the blue nitro from the blue universes went around fertilizing planets, forcing life to evolve through environmental pressure and as we learned this recent chapter it's all so that they can continue to live forever, if they can keep the universe teeming with good food using gourmet cells then they can continu to eat forever without ever dying, good plan..

to make this more efficient they use enviornmental pressure to force evolution. they use livestock to do so. These...livestock are...gourmet demons I suppose I'll just assume from the other 3 gourmet races, ogres, Devils and Satans....

Then there was neo, they have no real idea where he came from, they don't even know if they had such a thing to begin with. It's making me think jiji's story was not complete or...it was not 100% true, I'm expecting a neo flashback recounting what he know happened. Anyways, neo runs counter to everything the nitro want to do, he will simply eat he adds nothing to life, he is the GOD leech....

they cannot simply kill him, he will revive so...they plan to deal him and cool him for eternity. That's weird though...why do they have to wait until he is fully revived to seal him....I mean I guess they were about to do the same with jirou, he came back to his true form and I guess that was the best time to cook him.

So the planet earth was, I guess artifically inserted with Gourmet cells, I'm not sure if the blue nitro did this or what but someone did, and neo somehow showed up on this planet, wether the gourmet cells can before or after humans is a mystery to me but I guess it came after since not all humans have them....anyway....

for some reason gourmet cells have hosts...human hosts, we don't know how but I can guess why. I suppose this is the next step in thhhh gourmet cells evolution while the troll race (nitro) have their cooking to preserve their life the other races would need a host to stabilize themselves I suppose to live longer, this would be the best step in their evolution...

it bothers me though, who the fuck is this demon king, it for sure is not neo but...I got confused...

the demon king wants to eat the sun?
Or this planet?
Or both?
Eating the sun will make the earth ripe so...is that the reason?
Is this eclipse the demon king eating the sun?
Something artifical?
The blue nitro?
An external force?
Just a natural cycle?

Anyway......take a guess I guess....

Gourmet demons invade the bodies of those born with Gourmet cells, those who actually attain them through eating will have their bodies invaded eventually? By weaker demons? Because the strong ones see no poential in them?

But then where are they? Watching these humans from a far? I'm the back channel?

I probably have this all wrong

9T9UA2g.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users