#1 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:23 PM

The rulers over the eight areas of the Gourmet World.

Power beyond rhyme or reason. Wonder how long it will take until the 4HK can even dare to take one on.

Edited by Oben, 16 January 2015 - 10:41 AM.

• Sanji and Gazhead like this

#2 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,499 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:33 PM

I am really looking forward for the Mother Snake and Emperor Crow arcs. I think we still have a bit to go to get there because i expect those to be the Kings that Sani and Coco get to defeat on their own. Until then we should cover at least two more areas with them getting stronger, probably at an accelerated rate even compared to their growth in the Gourmet World thus far. I think that the two unknown Kings will reign over the next two areas and i can't even guess what they are based on the small images we've seen with their reactions just a little while back. :lol:

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#3 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:38 PM

I actually think one of the unknown ones will be the last, since I can't see any of crow, snake or wolf to be the final one that probably guards GOD. If some of theories are true, that one should be an alien creature or something like that.

• Sanji likes this

#4 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,499 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:56 PM

I actually think one of the unknown ones will be the last, since I can't see any of crow, snake or wolf to be the final one that probably guards GOD. If some of theories are true, that one should be an alien creature or something like that.

I think the wolf guards God and the final arc will be a big one, more so than the likes of the Cooking Festival arc. After the HK grow in strength through the next two areas they will all almost simultaneously tackle the remaining 4 Eight Kings. Toriko vs Guinness, Zebra vs Derous, Sani vs Mother Snake and Coco vs Emperor Crow.

xGzqj0x.gif

#5 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:59 PM

I think the wolf guards God and the final arc will be a big one, more so than the likes of the Cooking Festival arc. After the HK grow in strength through the next two areas they will all almost simultaneously tackle the remaining 4 Eight Kings. Toriko vs Guinness, Zebra vs Derous, Sani vs Mother Snake and Coco vs Emperor Crow.

We know that Jirou named one of his attacks after the wolf - however, only Frohze and Acacia completed the Full Course, so would Jirou name his attack after some creature he had never seen?

Why Zebra vs. Derous though? The only one with a connection to Derous is Komatsu, so Zebra might as well take one of the other two...

#6 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,499 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:07 PM

We know that Jirou named one of his attacks after the wolf - however, only Frohze and Acacia completed the Full Course, so would Jirou name his attack after some creature he had never seen?

Why Zebra vs. Derous though? The only one with a connection to Derous is Komatsu, so Zebra might as well take one of the other two...

The Derous has been hyped for a while now and was even said to rule the world at one point in the past ? It's nothing concludent but gives me the vibe of a more power centric opponent that would fit Zebra. One used to rule the world and the other demands the world to adapt to him. :lol:

Not completing the course doesn't mean he couldn't have seen the creature though.

Spoiler

The Ashurasaurus for example is the meat dish of Jiro's full course and is shown flying in the vecinity of the Battle Wolf, so it's possible that it resides in the same area as him.

Spoiler

xGzqj0x.gif

#7 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:14 PM

It's hard to say how those future matchups would go or even if they will get to face one of the 8k on their own or if they will reach that

level nearing the end but one thing is for sure it does look like the 4hks are going to gain the trust of all of the kings in each area that

they go to. How will this play out? All of them gathering in one place later in the future "united" under toriko for some massive war of some 

sort idk.

One of my dearly held theories is that jirou and the wolf king are drinking buddies and the name guinness is from his ability to drink heavily

and frequently.(the wolf king that is)

Edited by Terminal Cough, 12 January 2015 - 05:15 PM.

9T9UA2g.jpg

#8 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:15 PM

The Derous has been hyped for a while now and was even said to rule the world at one point in the past ? It's nothing concludent but gives me the vibe of a more power centric opponent that would fit Zebra. One used to rule the world and the other demands the world to adapt to him. :lol:

Sure, I'm just saying that Sani → Snake, Coco → Crow and Toriko → Wolf are fairly clear, but Zebra isn't really.
And if its *that* great, it might as well mean all four of them take it on.

Not completing the course doesn't mean he couldn't have seen the creature though.

The Ashurasaurus for example is the meat dish of Jiro's full course and is shown flying in the vecinity of the Battle Wolf, so it's possible that it resides in the same area as him.

But it's more likely that both are not in Area 1 (assuming that's the number of GOD, which is likely), isn't it? :rly:
Also! There's a reasonable possibility that Area 1 is located at the place the meteorite hit the Earth (the place opposite of the Human World), but Guiness and the Ashurasaurus were introduced when Toriko fired a fork from the Human World. It's hard to believe that the fork crossed half the planet before finding life.

Edited by Oben, 12 January 2015 - 05:16 PM.

#9 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,105 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:24 PM

That could explained if the Ashurasaurus flew a long way.

I'm hoping the Kings aren't always the focus of these arcs. There are other powerful creatures in the Gourmet World (which could serve as a step to Eight Kings.)

Edited by Tale, 12 January 2015 - 05:34 PM.

• Sanji and Ajh77 like this

#10 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,499 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:33 PM

Sure, I'm just saying that Sani → Snake, Coco → Crow and Toriko → Wolf are fairly clear, but Zebra isn't really.
And if its *that* great, it might as well mean all four of them take it on.

But it's more likely that both are not in Area 1 (assuming that's the number of GOD, which is likely), isn't it? :rly:
Also! There's a reasonable possibility that Area 1 is located at the place the meteorite hit the Earth (the place opposite of the Human World), but Guiness and the Ashurasaurus were introduced when Toriko fired a fork from the Human World. It's hard to believe that the fork crossed half the planet before finding life.

Well the location Toriko launched that fork from was the Waterfall Basin of Life which was said to be the entrance to Area 7. We are currently in Area 7 and we know that the King of this area is not Guinness, so we can at least be certain that the "preview" we've seen back then expanded further into the GW than the closest Area, so it's not impossible to have reached Area 1.

xGzqj0x.gif

#11 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

Well the location Toriko launched that fork from was the Waterfall Basin of Life which was said to be the entrance to Area 7. We are currently in Area 7 and we know that the King of this area is not Guinness, so we can at least be certain that the "preview" we've seen back then expanded further into the GW than the closest Area, so it's not impossible to have reached Area 1.

Very good point. Hmmm...

But I won't give up yet!
Considering that its named after beer, it will clearly be the one guarding Atom, right?
  • Sanji likes this

#12 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,499 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:23 PM

Very good point. Hmmm...

But I won't give up yet!
Considering that its named after beer, it will clearly be the one guarding Atom, right?

Because Atom is the drink ? Well, you do have Jiro's drinking passion to help the credibility of that argument, but shouldn't Atom be on the continet that has Emperor Crow as it's King seeing how Coco wants it for his Full Course ?

Edited by Sanji, 12 January 2015 - 09:31 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#13 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,906 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:52 PM

I want to see more of the horse king :(

tumblr_ofsn7dXajl1sxrzx2o1_400.gif

No, nothing can change my world.

#14 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,499 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:58 PM

Would you settle with the offspring ? Terry, Quinn and Kiss seem to be motivated by his existence to train in order to not be left behind.

xGzqj0x.gif

#15 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,906 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:26 PM

I guess 

tumblr_ofsn7dXajl1sxrzx2o1_400.gif

No, nothing can change my world.

#16 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:27 PM

lol not for another 150 chapters

9T9UA2g.jpg

#17 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,499 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:31 PM

I wonder how high quality ingredients the Eight Kings themselves are. Like how valuable would Heracle's meat be ? Would the Blue Nitro bother to hunt him down if they have the opportunity ?

xGzqj0x.gif

#18 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:41 PM

we know about the dragon, monkey, horse, snake, wolf, and crow... im calling it now one is going to be a sea creature the other is going to be feline

signature under construction

#19 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,620 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:36 AM

I need a pig King

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#20 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,882 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:48 AM

Woah whats happening here? Are we taking down the semi pro series :P

A lion kIng is needed.!!!

• Red Opus likes this

Where are you? I'm not finshed yet... And you are not finished with me!

You're never finished with me!

tumblr_o3hf2iflE21rj32z4o1_400.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users