Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:11 AM

Random Ideas, Theories & Speculations

2weciep.jpg

Ready your forks and knives Gourmet Hunters and with an unyielding, burning desire and appetite for knowledge, let us venture into the unexplored wilderness of the Toriko Universe !

Is Coco the illegitimate son of Acacia ?!

2iratu.jpg

Could Joa's return among the living be the first sign of a future Zombie Apocalypse ?!

s5e2hs.jpg

Is one of the Eight Kings a sea creature ?! If not, could one of the rulers of the Gourmet World be feline ?!

30kaa0g.jpg

Share your ideas ! Develop your theories ! Let the speculations begin !

Edited by Sanji, 16 January 2015 - 06:38 AM.

• ramz91, hubris and Tale like this

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#2 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,248 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:37 AM

I think the final King protecting GOD is some Alien that came from space together with the Gourmet Cells. Alternatively the amassed life or even sentience of the whole Gourmet-World bedrock. We have seen beasts out of rock, stone or gems before, so that could work out.

• Sanji likes this

#3 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:48 PM

I think the final King protecting GOD is some Alien that came from space together with the Gourmet Cells. Alternatively the amassed life or even sentience of the whole Gourmet-World bedrock. We have seen beasts out of rock, stone or gems before, so that could work out.

Would it have a higher degree of intelligence compared to the other Kings ? Basically, would it qualify as a beast or more so a member of a different race that parallels and maybe even exceeds humanity in terms of intelligence and development technology wise ?

Didn't Neo also build something that looks suspiciously like a spaceship?

Also, this:

http://www.mangainn....pter-279/page_6

http://www.mangainn....pter-279/page_7

I know it looks like part of the terrain they're in, but taken with all the other hints in the manga...

If we post enough, we get our own subforum.

On the topic of going to Space, there have been a lot of hints to it...

- The existance of food beyond GOD, even though GOD is the greatest thing on Earth

- NEO's spaceship and Joa's visions of planets

- The minor members of NEO doing private spaceflights even before the Festival Arc

- A space-cook having been introduced before

- Gourmet Cells being of alien origin

Quoting you guys here since if fits better in this thread. I really hope Toriko follows through with it's promise of space exploration and it provides at least as much content of that as HW + GW put together. :^_^:

Edited by Sanji, 14 January 2015 - 12:58 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#4 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,248 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:39 PM

Would it have a higher degree of intelligence compared to the other Kings ? Basically, would it qualify as a beast or more so a member of a different race that parallels and maybe even exceeds humanity in terms of intelligence and development technology wise ?

Aren't they per definition beasts? http://www.mangainn....pter-252/page_3

Heracles and Bambina are definitely sentient enough to count something beyond beast, but they are still classified as it.

#5 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:42 PM

Aren't they per definition beasts? http://www.mangainn....pter-252/page_3

Heracles and Bambina are definitely sentient enough to count something beyond beast, but they are still classified as it.

I see. So could the Gourmet Monsters that are currently slowly growing back to their former glory within the HK be members of such a specie and the "Alien King" a watch dog sent by them ? Would be funny if the strongest King proves to be a mere pet for an absurdly strong alien specie. :lol:

Edited by Sanji, 14 January 2015 - 01:45 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#6 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:49 PM

Starjuns appearance is a fusion of the 4 HK dont you think so?

My skin is cold,
Transfusion with somebody
Morose and old,
Drop into fruitless dying

tumblr_okgkceFwRX1rj32z4o1_400.gif

#7 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:58 PM

Starjuns appearance is a fusion of the 4 HK dont you think so?

Was he artificially created by Midora from the DNA of all 4 HK ? :ph34r:

xGzqj0x.gif

#8 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:06 PM

Was he artificially created by Midora from the DNA of all 4 HK ? :ph34r:

He was damn jealous. :D

Hair - Sani

forehead - Zebra

Skin - Coco

??? - Toriko

• Sanji likes this

My skin is cold,
Transfusion with somebody
Morose and old,
Drop into fruitless dying

tumblr_okgkceFwRX1rj32z4o1_400.gif

#9 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,174 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:06 PM

I think it would make sense if the Gourmet Demons are the Toriko equivalent of aliens, especially if that legend about the Demon King eating the sun is true. Maybe Toriko's "Earth" was seeded with Gourmet cells to make the planet more delicious...

@Sanji: That's a great thread intro. xD

Edited by Tale, 14 January 2015 - 02:07 PM.

• Sanji likes this

#10 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

He was damn jealous. :D

Hair - Sani

forehead - Zebra

Skin - Coco

??? - Toriko

Yeah, can't let Ichiryu have all the cool kids in the block. :lol: Build your own HK, Midora edition.

I think it would make sense if the Gourmet Demons are the Toriko equivalent of aliens, especially if that legend about the Demon King eating the sun is true. Maybe Toriko's "Earth" was seeded with Gourmet cells to make the planet more delicious...

@Sanji: That's a great thread intro. xD

That's an interesting theory as well. I was also considering the "superman" scenario. As in Alien planet get's destroyed ( the gourmet demons were talking about not being able to go back to their world or something like that, like it doesn't exist anymore ) and that planet sends their hope for the future to develop on a different, suitable planet. So what if the Gourmet Monsters/Gourmet Cells come from such a planet that ended up being consumed by that Demon King ( literally or not, maybe it was just a "Frieza destroy planets" scenario ) and the "Demons" are a different, more oppresive/destructive specie ?

Also, thanks ! :D

Edited by Sanji, 14 January 2015 - 02:17 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#11 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

"Is one of the Eight Kings a sea creature ?! If not, could one of the rulers of the Gourmet World be feline ?!"
@Sanji , i lold, well done

If GOD only surfaces during the Gourmet solar eclipse, and since its pretty safe to say that the Solar eclipse is a 'Demon King' trying to eat the sun... Might GOD's king be the Demon O_O and if thats not enough tinfoil for ya, might GOD be the sun?
  • Sanji likes this

signature under construction

#12 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:35 PM

"Is one of the Eight Kings a sea creature ?! If not, could one of the rulers of the Gourmet World be feline ?!"
@Sanji , i lold, well done

If GOD only surfaces during the Gourmet solar eclipse, and since its pretty safe to say that the Solar eclipse is a 'Demon King' trying to eat the sun... Might GOD's king be the Demon O_O and if thats not enough tinfoil for ya, might GOD be the sun?

The thing is though, the King's should be the rulers of the Gourmet World so they should reside in one of the eight Areas. Same with God, the ingredient should be somewhere in the GW.

xGzqj0x.gif

#13 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:27 PM

i considered that, and i suppose until its stated otherwise thats what we should go by. but at the same time i wouldnt be suprised if the author pulls some sleight of hand and reveals that the ingredients are only 'accessable' from the gourmet world. infact the demon being the final king is now my official headcanon.
  • Sanji likes this

#14 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:35 PM

i considered that, and i suppose until its stated otherwise thats what we should go by. but at the same time i wouldnt be suprised if the author pulls some sleight of hand and reveals that the ingredients are only 'accessable' from the gourmet world. infact the demon being the final king is now my official headcanon.

What if the Demon slumbers somewhere in the Gourmet World, guarding God in one of the eight areas. Now thus far this leaves out the Sun part of your theory, right ? But God is not your usual ingredient. Not that the rest of Acacias full course is, but God even more so than the rest is special right ? So what if there's no good enough source of nourishment on "Earth" for it to be kept "alive", and thus every once in a while, like let's say every time the eclipse happens, the Demon needs to more directly harvest some of the energy of the Sun and "feed" it to "God" ?

Or since Pair is Bambina's pair of balls, maybe God is part of the Demon King as well. So naturally, since it's part of him, the above theory applies once again. Demon King / God slumber in the Gourmet World but once every Eclipse makes a trip to the Sun to have a feast.

Edited by Sanji, 14 January 2015 - 09:36 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#15 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:45 AM

Here is a random theory, jirou and battle wolf are well acquainted and are good friends / drinking buddies

infact jirou has several ingredients on his full course that are in the same area as the battle wolf is in like his drink

"Dohan Spring Sake"

Behind the spring you will see the "Royal land shark" and the ashurasarus

the royal land shark is also in his full course, he must have spent a lot of time there being a predator and drinking 

that dohan sake with his friend the battle wolf

Edit: They would have had to fight not for any particular reason other than the battle wolf didn't want jirou touching his booze o.O

after a fierce fight the battle wolf ended up with some scars and lost baby teeth, last laugh went to the battle wolf tho that dohan spring turned jiro into a super drunk o.O

lol i'm reaching now...

Edited by Terminal Cough, 15 January 2015 - 12:52 AM.

• Sanji likes this

3Pv4ZgF.jpg

#16 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:49 AM

Here is a random theory, jirou and battle wolf are well acquainted and are good friends / drinking buddies

infact jirou has several ingredients on his full course that are in the same area as the battle wolf is in like his drink

"Dohan Spring Sake"

Behind the spring you will see the "Royal land shark" and the ashurasarus

the royal land shark is also in his full course, he must have spent a lot of time there being a predator and drinking 

that dohan sake with his friend the battle wolf

Edit: They would have had to fight not for any particular reason other than the battle wolf didn't want jirou touching his booze o.O

after a fierce fight the battle wolf ended up with some scars and lost baby teeth, last laugh went to the battle wolf tho that dohan spring turned jiro into a super drunk o.O

lol i'm reaching now...

What if Jiro was raised by a Battle Wolf and that's why he was so savage to the point of being seen as a "Rampaging Beast" that even Acacia acknowledged and who's strength he partially had to seal for the safety of others while educating him. :^_^:

Edited by Sanji, 15 January 2015 - 01:50 AM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#17 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:03 AM

What if the Demon slumbers somewhere in the Gourmet World, guarding God in one of the eight areas. Now thus far this leaves out the Sun part of your theory, right ? But God is not your usual ingredient. Not that the rest of Acacias full course is, but God even more so than the rest is special right ? So what if there's no good enough source of nourishment on "Earth" for it to be kept "alive", and thus every once in a while, like let's say every time the eclipse happens, the Demon needs to more directly harvest some of the energy of the Sun and "feed" it to "God" ?

Or since Pair is Bambina's pair of balls, maybe God is part of the Demon King as well. So naturally, since it's part of him, the above theory applies once again. Demon King / God slumber in the Gourmet World but once every Eclipse makes a trip to the Sun to have a feast.

:lol: Maybe we should rename this place the fanfic thread. i was thinking that there is a "spaceship safety monster" in the gourmet world that only wakes during the solar eclipse? speculation aside tho, one of the kings is a fish, mark my words.

#18 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:14 AM

:lol: Maybe we should rename this place the fanfic thread. i was thinking that there is a "spaceship safety monster" in the gourmet world that only wakes during the solar eclipse? speculation aside tho, one of the kings is a fish, mark my words.

Oh my god you were right ! :o

Spoiler

The fight between the Fish King and the Feline King is creating a gigantic Emperor Ring ! :jawdrop:

Don't know about the spaceship monster. Joa would seem a bit silly building a spaceship if a monster that can be one already exists. :lol:

Edited by Sanji, 15 January 2015 - 03:20 AM.

• hubris likes this

xGzqj0x.gif

#19 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:50 PM

Could it be that PAIR isn't even the Monkeys balls, and Kaka is just telling the HK's that to get them killed?

#20 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,248 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:59 PM

Could it be that PAIR isn't even the Monkeys balls, and Kaka is just telling the HK's that to get them killed?

It's not like she couldn't have killed them tons of times already - whenever they were around the Sandoriko, after Bambina played with them, and probably other instances...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users