52 replies to this topic

#21 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

Possibly. Even if the Hk's were preoccupied I don't think she could take all of them on without risking her own life.  

signature under construction

#22 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:54 AM

The Blue Nitro will ditch Joa to get their fingers on Komatsu. Joa will not be taken down by the 4HK, but by the Nitro named God.

#23 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,545 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:05 AM

The Blue Nitro will ditch Joa to get their fingers on Komatsu. Joa will not be taken down by the 4HK, but by the Nitro named God.

Will Joa be killed or survive and find ways to get stronger ? I could see the Nitro ditching Joa and making us feel he's no longer a threat, only to return later or on after the Toriko Space Adventure begins as a villain that's not quite the main villain but still has his own goals and is growing stronger.

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#24 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,545 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:21 AM

crackpot theory, acacia will be revived by midora / gourmet nobles, you can quote me on that.....

You think Midoa will work with the Gourmet Nobles to revive him ?

Or Acacia simply never died.

Is he currently exploring the universe ? Did he find an ultimate Full Course that he settled with ? Does he continue to work with the Gourmet Nobles or he betrayed them and made a step beyond their reach ? Is he good, evil, or for the most part neutral and only interested in hunting the best possible ingredients ?

xGzqj0x.gif

#25 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:32 AM

Considering how hard that failed the last time, I doubt Midora would mess with that again...
I suppose CENTER could work better than Healing Water, but there's still a huge risk to it.

Is he currently exploring the universe ? Did he find an ultimate Full Course that he settled with ? Does he continue to work with the Gourmet Nobles or he betrayed them and made a step beyond their reach ? Is he good, evil, or for the most part neutral and only interested in hunting the best possible ingredients ?

He's evil, on Earth and the main villain that plotted everything all the way through.

#26 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,545 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:48 AM

Considering how hard that failed the last time, I doubt Midora would mess with that again...
I suppose CENTER could work better than Healing Water, but there's still a huge risk to it.

He's evil, on Earth and the main villain that plotted everything all the way through.

Would he even want to revive Acacia though ? Their relationship wasn't quite the same as the one he had with Frohze.

Did he not consume Earth's Full course ? Why is he still on Earth ? Is he unable to pursue a greater goal at this point in time, but has a plan that involves sacrifices that will give him the means to target what's beyond God ?

Edited by Sanji, 31 January 2015 - 08:15 AM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#27 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:44 AM

nah i think either midora or the gourmet nobles will revive him, his full course looks like a meal for a dead man

i got this idea from bleach of course, how bach regained his pulse and blah blah blah e.g

Center revives said dead man, but he's only an animated corpse, pair gives him his organs,

i wanted to know what "another" does before i call this an actual theory but i'd think news has something to do

with the brain / gaining knowledge, i was thinking if a dead guy ate the full course in order then...well...he'd be revived in his prime

• Sanji likes this

9T9UA2g.jpg

#28 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,545 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:30 AM

Theory time !

We have Blue and Red talking about the "World" being different in chapter 293. They have this conversation in a weird place filled with countless tables and chairs.

Chapter 294 follows, with the name "Another World !! "

Teppei disappears, the same way he appeared while surrounded by the HK. Their senses that allow them to follow anything within this world completely lose track of him.

He just suddenly appeared in "this space" and then dissapeard. This World/This Space ? Alternate dimensions maybe ? To move from one to another you must travel through the "Back Channel" ?

And when he disappeard he also removed the space where Komatsu's heart was.

Pair is called "The drop of two sides of the same coin". What if a face of the coin is this space and the other is that "Back Channel" ?

And grabbing Pair allowed Toriko to observe the "Back Channel" for an instant ? The place where the space with Komatsu's heart was taken, and that Neo members have access to ? So that allowed Toriko to perceive Komatsu's heart ? If that's the case, isn't it likely that Guemon got turned by Joa and he was waiting in the "Back Channel" for the right time to go after Pair ?

After a second thought, this is better suited here to expand upon. :lol: Two additional random throughs :

1. What if Pair can "create space" ? Like actually give birth to space within this world ? I mean a "Birth Cry Tree" with it's fruits shapped like planets ? Birth of planets ?

2. What if Toriko's "afterlife" concept is also connected to the Back Channel ? An Ingredient that can revive the dead ? From where exactly would Center bring those that died back into existence ? Back into this space/world ?

xGzqj0x.gif

#29 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:44 AM

After a second thought, this is better suited here to expand upon. :lol: Two additional random throughs :

1. What if Pair can "create space" ? Like actually give birth to space within this world ? I mean a "Birth Cry Tree" with it's fruits shapped like planets ? Birth of planets ?

2. What if Toriko's "afterlife" concept is also connected to the Back Channel ? An Ingredient that can revive the dead ? From where exactly would Center bring those that died back into existence ? Back into this space/world ?

That people's who died, their souls actually float around in the back channel?? That with pair you can retrieve souls from the back channel?? Interesting....

Also, theory, area six is ruled by an ocean king, i'm thinking one that can move on land aswell as water,

Also, area 1 and area 2 is where we will find mother snake, battle wolf and center ....i'm thinking EARTH is on area 2

No proof to back this up yet tho but it's not baseless either!

Edit: i do not think god will be the final ingredient the kings will find, center may very well be the last, neither do i think the battle 

wolf guards god

Edited by Terminal Cough, 08 February 2015 - 01:47 AM.

9T9UA2g.jpg

#30 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:56 AM

Spoiler

just resting that there....where i got the above crackpot theory.....

9T9UA2g.jpg

#31 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:25 PM

The Hk went to area 8 first, and they are currently at area 7, so obviously we are gonna get a count down. Based on that, it would make sense if the snake, crow and wolf where somewhere between islands 5-1, as obviously the hk facing their spirit animals will be a climax of the gourmet world arc. We know Derous resides in area 4, so really its possible that areas 3-1 will be home to the snake/ crow/ wolf.

I think you're right @Red Opus about a sea king in area 6, moreover it would make sense if ANOTHER was the ingredient linked with the sea king, given that ANOTHER is a "seafood" dish. So that's my prediction for what we're getting next.

I think Derous will be the meat dish NEWS. Because of how dense he is; we've been told that despite not being huge, he weighs a shiton, seems like a redundant detail to be included unless the body of Derous itself was of some importance.

That leaves the Crow, wolf, Snake and the unknown king/ guarding ATOM, EARTH, CENTER and GOD/ somewhere in areas 5, 3, 2 and 1. The locations of these ingredients and which of the 8k's is connected with them is a bit of a toss up. area 1 looks like it should be the home of CENTER, but logically that area should be home to GOD.

Area 2 looks like it could be ruled by the crow, given that area is a collection of islands, and Coco was the 2nd HK introduced. Plus Coco is after ATOM specifically, and development fever bridge leads to ATOM, area 2 seems like an appropriate place for a bridge...

Of course thats all just some pretty baseless speculation...

#32 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:08 PM

I know I'm about to make no sense, but i think god is in area 3,
I say the battle wolf guards center because it (I think) may be more (potentially) dangerous in the wrong hands than god is. Idk gods powers but the ability to revive people (namely guys like acacia). But this theory stems from another theory of mine about the reanimation of dead corpses of the gourmet devils. Also acacia's full course is artificial..and...

Gourmet Devils > blue nitro, the blue oni that fought Heracles is at 1/3 of his actual strength

I dropped too much theories in one post lol

9T9UA2g.jpg

#33 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:46 PM

no such things as too many theories :P you might be right about CENTER being more dangerous than GOD, and thus being in area 1. CENTER is, after all, the ingredient which Acacia took special care to hide.

#34 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:13 AM

shit theory...

Spoiler

Edited by Red Opus, 14 February 2015 - 02:19 AM.

9T9UA2g.jpg

#35 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

Latest chapter makes me think even more that most of acacia's full course in the grand scale of things are low level ingredients

and that not all gourmet devils are created equally, why is red oni and his fellow pleabs foaming at the mouth to eat pair

and blue oni seems to give not one flying fuck, as long as toriko does not die.

Blue Oni is a gentleman of high class, he would not eat filth like acacia's full course. He's searching for other ingredients....

....like maybe center

9T9UA2g.jpg

#36 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:11 AM

Latest chapter makes me think even more that most of acacia's full course in the grand scale of things are low level ingredients

and that not all gourmet devils are created equally, why is red oni and his fellow pleabs foaming at the mouth to eat pair

and blue oni seems to give not one flying fuck, as long as toriko does not die.

Blue Oni is a gentleman of high class, he would not eat filth like acacia's full course. He's searching for other ingredients....

....like maybe center

Isn't Center just another one of them? Just with a special ability?

If anything, I'd guess that Blue Oni is out for the post-God food like the Nobles, Acacia or Joa.

As for why, my theory is that the Blue Oni is the demon of Toriko's natural GCs, meaning whatever ingredients were piled up in his past, while the Red Oni is the Demon of the cells that were injected into him.

Which would raise some seriously interesting questions about Toriko's parents (Acacia and Joa *cough* *cough*).

• Red Opus likes this

#37 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:27 AM

Isn't Center just another one of them? Just with a special ability?

If anything, I'd guess that Blue Oni is out for the post-God food like the Nobles, Acacia or Joa.

As for why, my theory is that the Blue Oni is the demon of Toriko's natural GCs, meaning whatever ingredients were piled up in his past, while the Red Oni is the Demon of the cells that were injected into him.

Which would raise some seriously interesting questions about Toriko's parents (Acacia and Joa *cough* *cough*).

i like the bolded part so much i never considered that

True, but i say this because center has the most potential and considering we don't know what's the limit to center's ability to revive.

If blue oni has his own ambitions like i think he does center may be the only food he would eat among acacia's full course....

9T9UA2g.jpg

#38 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:21 PM

Brains and tongue as potential ingredients in acacia's full course? I doubt it but....we got balls for the last ingredient....i expect everything these days

9T9UA2g.jpg

#39 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:28 PM

AIR has been pretty tame as an ingredient, I doubt everything will be as freaky as PAIR.

#40 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:32 PM

It's funny how we got the "pacifist" in Heracles who eats of all things air...in sharp contrast to the gung ho monkey king with planatery tail swipes and speed feats that would make rock lee blush...this next king..im expecting great things

9T9UA2g.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users