Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:21 PM

There is something about the derous knife that is interesting to me. We know that derous's body has healing properties we can assume that also means his tooth, the one tooth that he used to rule the planet, i think somewhere in the manga it asserted that derous was once the strongest creature on the planet. We also know that derous guards the cure water. Cure water by what i've seen, the difficulty of getting it, close to one of the full courses, derous explicitly GUARDS the cure water, ACTIVELY. Like we have seen with air becoming such a vital part of heracles's life we can assume that cure water is one of the reasons why derous's body has healing properties.

This however is just setting the table this is not the theory i have, i'm just putting game out there, I'm sure most of you have already thought this out but then that brings me to the derous knife that komatsu has. It's not the first item that we have seen that is made from the body of one of the eight kings *see jirou's knocking gun. But it's the only knife made from one of the bodies of the eight kings.

--------------------------->

One of the things that make the derous knife special aswell is that it was made with MELK STARDUST. Melk stardust is more or less an edible addictive substance. 

Melk stardust was also used to make the derous knife. As far back as i can remember AIR the the first big ingredient komatsu cooked with the derous knife. With a combination of food luck and this "god cooking" he was able to prepare it, but he pushed the taste of air past it's natural threshold, to 120% the manga said I think. That...that's amazing, he made one of acacia's full course ingredients BETTER, than what it was supposed to be, don't know how fhroze made it but that's whatever.

I don't want to be long winded i'm tired of typing, j/s melk stardust may be augmenting komatsu's cooking ability

We saw komatsu simply poke pair and it was prepared..i mean...melk stardust man no other knife in the torikoverse has melk stardust in it.

Melk Stardust the Real MVP sass2.png

9T9UA2g.jpg

#42 Gazhead

Gazhead

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationLao G

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:28 AM

Shooting really long here but does anyone else think Midora will be the final villain?

#43 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:42 AM

Midora is from the old generation, which I expect to be mopped up with the Human World... imo, the final villain will be the all-time rival of the new generation, Starjun.

#44 Gazhead

Gazhead

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationLao G

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:57 AM

I thought about Starjun but I dont think his motive is as strong as Midora's.

Im assuming GOD will be the final ingredient and I cant see Midora wanting to share that with anyone. I do think hes already being built up as a kind of anti-hero that will play a crucial role in acquiring GOD. But if he isnt dead by the time GOD is acquired then I see his hunger overtaking everything else and him fighting for it. 

Starjun seems far more rational and willing to share GOD at this point...

#45 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:28 PM

Random theory: since the dance with the monkey king was essentially to make him happy in order to make PAIR "drop", and it only dropped once he saw Bambina at the last step, wouldn't it have been alot faster/easier/simpler to bring Zonge with them from the start?  :lol:  Then PAIR would have dropped within seconds!! Of course there's no way they would've known that but in theory, do you guys think it would work? I think it'd be hilarious if they have to gather all the ingredients again at the end for some reason and they just send Zonge by himself to get PAIR  :lolxg:

#46 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:49 PM

I don't think so, actually. The Dance was supposed to be performed with the Queen to begin with (as pictured on the monuments), so even if Zonge looks like her, he'd have to dance.

#47 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

Oh yea, you're right. I guess I just got excited at the thought of Zonge being able to aquire one of Acacia's dishes on his own lol

#48 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:07 PM

for this recent chapter

..wait...just a sec....mohyan...said he pursued that time power, presumeably by fusing himself with that spider...

also to note...zaus didn't always have wings, the hermit dude wasn't always an octopus...

I assume mohyan is fusing these guys with gourmet world monsters...to of course increase their powers...

it seemed like he gave himself the best one saying he was right to pursue it...could he have given it to someone else?

Probably or so it seemed, depending on the translation he was reviving some great beast(s)? plural?

http://readms.com/r/toriko/336/2907/12

http://readms.com/r/toriko/336/2907/15

http://readms.com/r/toriko/336/2907/13

also don't know if it means anything but he attacked with a "Thread Spear" may be because of the spider body

or it may be an allusion to him weaving dna and things of that nature i mean...bruh is half spider and another

dude is an octopus...that does not just happen.....also if we do wanna go back to air arc when that one guy

(such a forgettable dude) had insects coming out of him on his tommy rod impersonation...

Oh i forgot the theory:

Right so somehow elg got his hands on a herac's body...idk how the hell he shrunk it or w/e but even a baby herac is still pretty big

and elg was a regular looking dude (stole a fetus?? eww) right so what if these beasts that mohyan is fusing these guys with were

former* 8 kings of some sort.....like extinct GW beasts that were on par with the 8 kings...or who knows they don't even have to be on par

who knows someone might wanna fuse with the Coral King and it's not out there....

area 6 has it's own little 8 king thing going on and you can assume that an octopus would be one of the kings that reside in area 6

and the gourmet hermit is a fucking octopus now....who knows may be an octopus king fetus (ewwwww)

it has been hinted at that no one species has dominion over an 8 king spot, bambina even puts his title up for grabs

and the battle wolf got his title after he murdered all of the death gore...

More Edits:

Maybe there were kings before the current kings...maybe it was the 5 kings? o.O

I mean the kings that are here now were not always there (we can assume) 

Moon dropped from the fucking sky (well we don't know, but someone did say a moon got lost when it dropped in 

area 6 long ago) who knows maybe moon landed (heh...pun) and (we all know the kings have a god like sensitivity

to the world around them, they sensed that fucking toriko could surpass them one day.......somehow they can sense potential....

the fuck??) anyway prehaps moon landed and the kings of the time acknowledged his power etc etc idk

(back to this toriko thing, heracles sensed that toriko would be a problem one day and that she(he) should have probably killed him when she(he?) had the chance, again such god like sensitivity....omnipotence is scary)

Edited by Red Opus, 29 August 2015 - 09:23 PM.

9T9UA2g.jpg

#49 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:06 PM

http://www.mangastre...04-page-11.html

http://www.mangastre...207-page-3.html

http://www.mangastre...207-page-4.html

9T9UA2g.jpg

#50 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:03 AM

if my theory about moon existing both in the physical world and the back channel is true [and it probably is] it could be an allusion to pices, which would go with the space theme moon has kinda, also, a bit biblical as well, didn't a moon "disappear" into the black triangle once long ago, we can assume that was the whale king, and falling stars, Lucifer, son of the morning, black holes eat stars, see where I'm going with this, also moons stomach connects to what could be called the underworld in the Toriverse...

9T9UA2g.jpg

#51 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 21 November 2015 - 09:41 PM

if my theory about moon existing both in the physical world and the back channel is true [and it probably is] it could be an allusion to pices, which would go with the space theme moon has kinda, also, a bit biblical as well, didn't a moon "disappear" into the black triangle once long ago, we can assume that was the whale king, and falling stars, Lucifer, son of the morning, black holes eat stars, see where I'm going with this, also moons stomach connects to what could be called the underworld in the Toriverse...

Area 6 is actually quite biblical now that i realize it...in the bible there is a beast described in revelations?

That had 7 heads and 10 horns like the 7 beasts....and thanks to the time distortion...it takes 10 years to pull out a piece of them..

Also this "selection" in area six, of the "healthy" people being seperated from those with disabilities, does it not sound like 

Spoiler

i'm not milareppa it's not like i can put this shit together beautifully, it's just a train of thought

Edited by Red Opus, 21 November 2015 - 09:43 PM.

9T9UA2g.jpg

#52 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,878 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 10:27 AM

So has anyone figured out Torikoverse's Earth's gravity?

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#53 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 01 January 2016 - 11:00 PM

Speculation as to who zebra's animal partner will be, if he ever gets one, or if it will be a king that exists already.

Zebra as we know has always been portrayed as different from the rest of the 4HK. We could see it during the enbu training, when he went to the GW first, Came back with a giant fucking dharma horse, the fact that he has no animal pet, the whole deal with food honor, we don't know if he has it etc etc. Always an anomaly...

So different that he is the only 4HK with no pet partner. He, for a brief moment had one, but this more than ever showcased how different zebra really was, the Dharma Horse was as strong or if not stronger than zebra, it was also the biggest animal partner compared to the other 3 and was probably an adult at the time (speculation). But one thing stayed the same and that was the dharma horse and zebra had something in common, like the other kings have things in common with their pets.

Zebra's name is....zebra...and...the dharma horse...looked like a zebra? Lol....w/e anyway....long story short

Toriko and Terrycloth both have powerful noses.....also wtf really potential but that's....not important....

Coco and Kiss sharing very dark themes with "The shadow of Death" and coco having some tie ins with the occult etc etc, it's very dark....

And our fan favorite Sunny. His connection with the mother snake in my eyes came because of this recent chapter. There was a phrase in the manga that stated "anyone that meets the mother snake's gaze is instantly eaten" or dead or something of that nature. In this chapter we saw the piece of acacia that went to area 4....although it was never shown it was hinted at, the piece didn't even know it was eaten...all it knew was that it was eating sweets then...it melted...without even noticing, the mother snake ate this piece and  these pieces are by no means weak, we saw them speed blitz nitros, kill level 4k enemies take planet destroying punches from knocking master jirou and survive. Yet this piece was instantly eaten by the mother snake, this only made me remember sani's devil hair and how people can instantly be eaten whole....

Now if zebra were to have a pet, this pet would....have something in common with zebra? Also would be an outlier compared to the other pets. It'd be dope AF if derous or sky deer would recognize zebra as an equal or something like that and they become partners, i'd hate to think zebra can impose his will on an 8 king and make them a pet but if zebra were to have a pet I'd think it'd have to be an 8king.

hold up............why the fuck did I write this shit...

9T9UA2g.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users