#1 Oben

Oben

Soup

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,505 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:45 PM

The main antagonists at the moment, since the Bishokukai got crippled in the Festival Arc, the Eight Kings form no coherent group and the Nitro stayed passive so far.

Under Dark Chef Joa's lead, what will their frightening next objective be!?

Edited by Oben, 16 January 2015 - 10:41 AM.

#2 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:05 PM

They sent members to take Air, so their interest lies in the King Ingredients at the moment. I have some issues with seeing them as a huge threat at the moment after seeing Shigematsu get dealt with by Toriko, the way that happened, and Teppei seemingly being overwhelmed as well in a 1 vs 1. Now that was an Air powered up Toriko while the Neo members did not consume a King Ingredient to our knowedge. So maybe if they manage to get their hands on either the Air that they are tyring to send to the Human World or the one that Toriko sent through Buranchi to an unknown target the Neo members that get to eat it, if strong enough already could become more serious threats.

Kaka is sort of a wild card now also. She might be working with one of the "bad guys" groups, either being a Blue Nitro herself or maybe Joa got his hands on her with the taste change thing and is now using her and the HK to get to Pair.

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#3 Oben

Oben

Soup

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,505 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:40 PM

They sent members to take Air, so their interest lies in the King Ingredients at the moment. I have some issues with seeing them as a huge threat at the moment after seeing Shigematsu get dealt with by Toriko, the way that happened, and Teppei seemingly being overwhelmed as well in a 1 vs 1. Now that was an Air powered up Toriko while the Neo members did not consume a King Ingredient to our knowedge. So maybe if they manage to get their hands on either the Air that they are tyring to send to the Human World or the one that Toriko sent through Buranchi to an unknown target the Neo members that get to eat it, if strong enough already could become more serious threats.

I don't know about Teppei and Shigematsu. Teppei has always been at least on par with the 4HK (or above them) - he easily locked down Zebra in the Festival Arc after all. Besides, he isn't even the greatest Seiseiya on NEO's side, Mohan is. And Joa has collected a whole bunch of strong individuals from both sides anyway, I doubt Shigematsu (who thought he had to go full power when together with Mansam against Grinpatch alone) was that much of a power-player in the first place.

Kaka is sort of a wild card now also. She might be working with one of the "bad guys" groups, either being a Blue Nitro herself or maybe Joa got his hands on her with the taste change thing and is now using her and the HK to get to Pair.

I'm a bit torn on Kaka. While she's definitely suspicious, she kind of had her chance to be evil and passed it when Bambina played with the 4HK.

Edited by Oben, 14 January 2015 - 05:41 PM.

• Sanji and Red Opus like this

#4 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:45 PM

i want to see what that little chef they have with them is good for, why did they take him in the first place lol but luckly they did cuz..

he can apparently see multiple paths to "the answer", i'd think that komatsu can see it aswell as that other one who is paired with

Star

#5 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:02 PM

I don't know about Teppei and Shigematsu. Teppei has always been at least on par with the 4HK (or above them) - he easily locked down Zebra in the Festival Arc after all. Besides, he isn't even the greatest Seiseiya on NEO's side, Mohan is. And Joa has collected a whole bunch of strong individuals from both sides anyway, I doubt Shigematsu (who thought he had to go full power when together with Mansam against Grinpatch alone) was that much of a power-player in the first place.

I'm a bit torn on Kaka. While she's definitely suspicious, she kind of had her chance to be evil and passed it when Bambina played with the 4HK.

Eh, i'm not quite sure where to put Mansam and Shigematsu strength wise. Teppei was portrayed as on par or superior to the HK before the time skip, but currently he seemed inferior to Toriko in their short exchange. Toriko just ate Air though, so yeah if Teppei get's to consume it as well he should become quite a lot stronger. Who do you think would qualify as their power players ? You named Mohyan the legendary saiseiya, who else would you put on that list ? Dores since he was the Executive Chief of Gourmet Corp, basically the highest rank in the organization beside Midora ? Do you think Uumen could be a big surprise in terms of strength ? How high would you rate Zaus or the former member of the 0th Biotope Kousairou ? They both fought together against Setsuno and were being overpowered by her.

Maybe she needs the HK to help her get Pair because she would not be able to confront Bambina on her own ?

xGzqj0x.gif

#6 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:07 PM

I thought starjun was after Midora in terms of power for the bishokuya

#7 Oben

Oben

Soup

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,505 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:14 PM

Eh, i'm not quite sure where to put Mansam and Shigematsu strength wise. Teppei was portrayed as on par or superior to the HK before the time skip, but currently he seemed inferior to Toriko in their short exchange. Toriko just ate Air though, so yeah if Teppei get's to consume it as well he should become quite a lot stronger. Who do you think would qualify as their power players ? You named Mohyan the legendary saiseiya, who else would you put on that list ? Dores since he was the Executive Chief of Gourmet Corp, basically the highest rank in the organization beside Midora ? Do you think Uumen could be a big surprise in terms of strength ? How high would you rate Zaus or the former member of the 0th Biotope Kousairou ? They both fought together against Setsuno and were being overpowered by her.

First of Joa, who should run in the very top league peobably on par with Acacia's disciplines - which is actually something the IGO and the 4HK lack now if we don't count Jirou - a player in the very highest league.
I don't think Zaus and Kousairou are that strong (although that might be hype for Setsuno rather than rating them down), but I'd say Niceny and Dores can play big roles, as well as maybe Kaitora. Uumen being a powerhouse would be fun, and I have a theory that Darnil Khan is actually a fighting machine.
But I think the greatest asset would probably be Joa allying with the Gourmet Nobles. They should be an asset, since they're probably the very top of the Nitro (though Jiji, who might have held the unoccupied seat on their table, might ally with the 4HK).

Maybe she needs the HK to help her get Pair because she would not be able to confront Bambina on her own ?

Possible. Especially if its really Komatsu she's after.

Because everyone else had left the Bishokukai already. Joa was mocking them.
  • Sanji likes this

#8 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:25 PM

Yeah, Joa was aware of the traitors, since those were on her side. From the remaining one's Starjun was indeed the strongest.

First of Joa, who should run in the very top league peobably on par with Acacia's disciplines - which is actually something the IGO and the 4HK lack now if we don't count Jirou - a player in the very highest league.
I don't think Zaus and Kousairou are that strong (although that might be hype for Setsuno rather than rating them down), but I'd say Niceny and Dores can play big roles, as well as maybe Kaitora. Uumen being a powerhouse would be fun, and I have a theory that Darnil Khan is actually a fighting machine.
But I think the greatest asset would probably be Joa allying with the Gourmet Nobles. They should be an asset, since they're probably the very top of the Nitro (though Jiji, who might have held the unoccupied seat on their table, might ally with the 4HK).

Possible. Especially if its really Komatsu she's after.

Because everyone else had left the Bishokukai already. Joa was mocking them.

Yep, Joa is probably on par with Jiro or stronger. She's the obvious biggest threat, due to her strength, her ability to get your most trusted allies on her side, and her ability to artificially increase the strength of her subordinates the way she did with the Nitro's that Zebra said were several times stronger after she altered them. I think she did that with Shigematsu as well, that's why he was making those ugly faces, which makes him seem even more underwhelming. Niceny was Dores assistant right ? That's why i didn't name him before we decide if we agree with Dores himself counting as a power player. Put that Darnil Khan theory in the RITS thread, let's see it. :^_^:  I don't think the Blue Nitro will become assets of NEO. They might provide assistance that will count a lot, but i think they are too strong to end up being played by Joa to the point where they become his underlings or mere puppets. I see them as the next line of villains after NEO is dealt with.

Edited by Sanji, 14 January 2015 - 06:25 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#9 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:18 PM

I can't be the only one glad to have a female as the lead antagonist, for a change

signature under construction

#10 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:28 AM

I just don't get it though. What's their objective? Why was it so necessary to cripple the Human World, the IGO and the Bishokuya? I mean, they could have just left for space peacefully :/

#11 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Location#T.Dot #416 #905 #ScarTown #PK #KnM #6 #GTA #DonQuixote

User's Awards

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:01 PM

I just don't get it though. What's their objective? Why was it so necessary to cripple the Human World, the IGO and the Bishokuya? I mean, they could have just left for space peacefully :/

So they could get Acacias full course with less disturbances?
  • Sanji likes this

2pyaix0.jpg

#12 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:46 PM

Like @Sloan said, it doesn't look like they intend to aim for what lies "beyond God" without gathering the Full Course . Joa sent Teppei after Air, and wanted to immediately go himself after Pair as well, but the Blue Nitro told him not to. As we've seen the IGO and the Bishokuya were also aiming for Acacia's Ingredients, so Joa both severely weakened his competition and increased the number of pawns he has at his disposal to accomplish his goals with.

Edited by Sanji, 07 February 2015 - 08:47 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#13 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Location#T.Dot #416 #905 #ScarTown #PK #KnM #6 #GTA #DonQuixote

User's Awards

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:48 PM

I can't be the only one glad to have a female as the lead antagonist, for a change

Are we sure it's a female o_0?
  • Red Opus likes this

2pyaix0.jpg

#14 hubris

hubris

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:03 AM

Are we sure it's a female o_0?

No can't be sure, I dunno. The wiki says Joa's gender is uncertain... But come on...

signature under construction

#15 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:06 AM

i was always baffled by that question, we can call joa..."it" now

#16 Oben

Oben

Soup

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,505 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:16 AM

Joa is probably Frohze's demon gone ham, so I count Joa as female simply because the host is. Sure, Joa itself might be male, but it's closer to female atm.

#17 Oben

Oben

Soup

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,505 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:58 AM

/more bumping to old Toriko threads

Since Jiji split up the 4HK into expedition teams for each of the Areas, will NEO throw similar teams against them?

I can see Mohyan and Kaitora going to Area 4 against Sunny and Livebearer (since it apprently required Saiseya to obtain EARTH), but I don't have much of a clue about where the others may end up (if they do at all).

Or will the Gourmet Nobles pick up the action instead?

Thoughts?

Edited by Oben, 07 June 2015 - 04:01 AM.

#18 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:26 AM

So, not sure if this was discussed before, but i think Frohze's body being possessed by a Food Spirit, like we've seen happening in Blue Shell in multiple cases, might be how Joa became who he/she is at the moment. Condor for example said that he had lived for over three thousand years

http://bato.to/read/...-mata-noboru/17

and that if he dies he can just "come back to life again"

http://bato.to/read/...a-mata-noboru/7

If that's the case, some info in regards to Joa's original body and it's history would be interesting to learn.

Edited by Sanji, 27 August 2015 - 09:26 AM.

xGzqj0x.gif

#19 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:42 PM

Lame orgin  

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#20 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:21 PM

@ddboy102 : Dude, NEO is from another universe.  He ravaged the home world of the Blue Nitro, and then jumped over to another Universe through the Gourmet Hole to taste the foods of the "Red Universe".  

That is what "The Farthest Land" truly is - another Universe.

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users