• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#41 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,889 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:19 PM

Robin with CoA and CoO => Pirate Queen and BroKing's love worthy! (too shallow for God though :hurr:)

• shinjojin likes this

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#42 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

If Oda treats Robin as he has till now, the CoO haki looks more probable. But if he wants Robin to show all his coolness, the only thing he needs to do is to give her Armament haki and shigan  :2howgeg:

• shinjojin likes this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#43 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:31 PM

The reason why I think Robin will have both is simply because inbetween every straw hat member including monster trio, she was with one of the strongest characters in the story- Dragon (I think we all can agree with this, even though it is not confirmed).

• shinjojin likes this

i2BzEHL.png

#44 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,889 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:38 PM

Robin is always with amazing men. Aokiji, Croc, Dragon. Luffy and Saul are Ds. Surely she can pick up many skills and valuable things.

#45 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:45 PM

I dont know. I dont have that feeling. Is not like Robin went "to train with dragon" but to train with the revolutionary army, even if I cant remember if she actually said she wanted to "train". Even if I would love what you guys say, my hopes are near none.

#46 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:02 PM

I dont know. I dont have that feeling. Is not like Robin went "to train with dragon" but to train with the revolutionary army, even if I cant remember if she actually said she wanted to "train". Even if I would love what you guys say, my hopes are near none.

She really wanted to become stronger, here is a quote from wikipedia:

As the revolutionaries were bringing her food and warm blankets, she wondered if she could become stronger by turning herself over to the revolution with Dragon, blushing and giggling at the idea. She then realized that she has never thought of becoming stronger for someone else before now.

i2BzEHL.png

#47 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

As the revolutionaries were bringing her food and warm blankets, she wondered if she could become stronger by turning herself over to the revolution with Dragon, blushing and giggling at the idea. She then realized that she has never thought of becoming stronger for someone else before now.

Oh, thats true, now I remember it. Thanks :D I still don't think she trained with dragon, but with the revos. And even if she trained with dragon, that doesn't mean she learnt haki. To give an extreme example: Luffy trained with Garp when he was a kid and didn't learn haki then

#48 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:57 PM

Oh, thats true, now I remember it. Thanks :D I still don't think she trained with dragon, but with the revos. And even if she trained with dragon, that doesn't mean she learnt haki. To give an extreme example: Luffy trained with Garp when he was a kid and didn't learn haki then

Dragon wanted to meet her for 10years.

The revolutionaries revealed that they had been searching for her for 10 years because she was the only survivor from "The Nation who fought against the World, Ohara.

Their leader, Dragon, told them to protect her from the World Government to the best of their abilities. The revolutionaries then offered Robin a meeting with Dragon.

But ye, it is only speculation that she even learnt haki, but if she wanted to become stronger how else would she do it? You pretty much need haki if you want to get close of being called "strong" in the new world

Edited by Tiago, 27 January 2015 - 06:57 PM.

• shinjojin likes this

i2BzEHL.png

#49 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

Dragon wanted to meet her for 10years.
The revolutionaries revealed that they had been searching for her for 10 years because she was the only survivor from "The Nation who fought against the World, Ohara.
Their leader, Dragon, told them to protect her from the World Government to the best of their abilities. The revolutionaries then offered Robin a meeting with Dragon.

But ye, it is only speculation that she even learnt haki, but if she wanted to become stronger how else would she do it? You pretty much need haki if you want to get close of being called "strong" in the new world

Of course you can become stronger without learning haki. Magellan didn't show any haki feat, but i don't have a doubt he is strong. But anyway, do you think every SH has those hakis since they came back from the timeskip? Because if you can't get stronger without learning haki, then A-They allready know those hakis or B-they didn't get stronger at all. See what I mean? Of course it's posible she learnt haki, but i don't see it as probable.

#50 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:33 PM

Of course you can become stronger without learning haki. Magellan didn't show any haki feat, but i don't have a doubt he is strong. But anyway, do you think every SH has those hakis since they came back from the timeskip? Because if you can't get stronger without learning haki, then A-They allready know those hakis or B-they didn't get stronger at all. See what I mean? Of course it's posible she learnt haki, but i don't see it as probable.

I think you misunderstood me. I said new world type of strong.

Magellan is strong vs non Haki users, combine that with an epic devil fruit and he's a beast. Also, when I posted that list I stated that they would pocess haki in the climax of the story before the ending

i2BzEHL.png

#51 RhetoricalRabbit

RhetoricalRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • LocationOundle

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:29 AM

- Usopp CoO confirmed and I doubt he will have CoA in the future (I think he will have seastone seeds / bullets, he already fired seastone cuffs once!);

Seastone seeds? lolwut

He's also fired a rubber band before. Are you expecting him to have rubber bullets?

- Nami will probably have CoO- Fits her character. Reasons are obvious in this one;

Clearly not obvious. Why?

- Chopper CoO- Would master this Haki really quick considering that he already has a smell-sense advantage, I dont think he will be able to get armament though!;

Because smell has a great proven relation to CoO.

- Robin CoA and CoO- She was with Dragon for 2 years. Even though we dont really know Dragon's personality yet, we can say that they didnt only talk about poneglyphs, he probably trained her / a revolutionary commander trained her (also, she really wanted to become stronger as well, she was motivated!);

We can't say that they talked at all ...

The reason why I think Robin will have both is simply because inbetween every straw hat member including monster trio, she was with one of the strongest characters in the story- Dragon (I think we all can agree with this, even though it is not confirmed).

Dragon could be weak as Helmeppo when he was first introduced. No physical strength has been shown, nor is any needed for what he's most feared for.

Robin is always with amazing men. Aokiji, Croc, Dragon. Luffy and Saul are Ds. Surely she can pick up many skills and valuable things.

She was never with Kuzan was she? :/ Nor do we know that she actually was with Dragon. Highly likely yes, but we don't know for sure.

Yes, and wiki has never been shunned by you before as a source.

There's also nothing in that that defines where she'd want to get stronger, or actually meeting with Dragon.

#52 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:12 AM

Dragon could be weak as Helmeppo when he was first introduced. No physical strength has been shown, nor is any needed for what he's most feared for.

There's also nothing in that that defines where she'd want to get stronger, or actually meeting with Dragon.

Ye you are right. Stopping Smoker wasnt enough to tell us that he has at least a strong presence + haki. It is most likely that he is on Helmeppo's level.

She wanted to meet dragon once she saw Luffy's message 3D2Y.

Edited by Tiago, 28 January 2015 - 07:13 AM.

i2BzEHL.png

#53 RhetoricalRabbit

RhetoricalRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • LocationOundle

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:16 AM

Ye you are right. Stopping Smoker wasnt enough to tell us that he has at least a strong presence + haki. It is most likely that he is on Helmeppo's level.

She wanted to meet dragon once she saw Luffy's message 3D2Y.

Dragon never touched Smoker ...

It's been a long while since she saw that message. Where exactly are you fumbling for a point?

#54 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:37 AM

Dragon never touched Smoker ...

It's been a long while since she saw that message. Where exactly are you fumbling for a point?

220px-Dragon_Saves_Luffy_from_Smoker.png

Want me to link you the manga where Robin states she wants to become stronger as well? I dont mind doing all the work for your own pleasure, but you could do some research as well, it doesnt take that long

Edited by Tiago, 28 January 2015 - 11:38 AM.

i2BzEHL.png

#55 RhetoricalRabbit

RhetoricalRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • LocationOundle

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:40 AM

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111...

Want me to link you the manga where Robin states she wants to become stronger as well? I dont mind doing all the work for your own pleasure, but you could do some research as well, it doesnt take that long

Want to actually read and look at the manga? Or even the anime, secondary a source as that is.

He's not touching Smoker.

That's the hilt of his jitte. 

Do learn to pay attention sometime soon if you want to try and be considered relevant / worth talking to mkay?

#56 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:42 AM

I guess you are right, Dragon is a fodder.

i2BzEHL.png

#57 RhetoricalRabbit

RhetoricalRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • LocationOundle

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:44 AM

Once again showing that you can't pay attention.

That was never said by anyone.

Don't try and put words in my mouth just because you can't keep them in your head :rolleyes:

#58 Sauron

Sauron

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:17 PM

Strongest attacks:

Luffy: Ultimate fist of the King of Pirates (island destroyer)

Zoro:  3-god style: Omnipotent Asura (ability to attack/kill in the past, present, future)

Sanji: Hell's Kitchen (Basically Bermuda triangle where the oceans literallly boil and the air resembles the air above flaming frying pan)

Nami: Typhoon Nami (tornadoes, lightning, 100mph sustained gusts of wind, rain)

Robin: Giant Goddess

Franky: Nuke

Usopp: God gun: kill over 9,000 miles (sniping <--- way like a coward, bullet travels around the world and kills enemy standing here)

Brook: Death God (literally drags enemies to their grave under the island [fails if Luffy destroys island])

Edited by Sauron, 12 February 2015 - 10:31 AM.

#59 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,490 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:47 PM

good, someone else knows of Croco D ile's real name and glory as well

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#60 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,889 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 02:16 AM

good, someone else knows of Croco D ile's real name and glory as well

Yeah, Hancock's pride of being pretty would be shattered once she sees Croco D. Ile's beauty.

Anw, Robin can just date Aokiji, Croc and Dragon then comfortably sits on the Pirate Queen seat with PK Luffy and is married to Jinbe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users