#41 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,888 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:53 PM

There's a chance that he could get his shit together, but right now? He's completely out of his league right now. And even once he gets it together...Ywach probably saw this coming and is ready to go HAM on Kisuke.

Seeing something coming doesn't mean you can prevent it from happening 3:

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#42 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,307 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:41 AM

And, perhaps the weirdest one of all since we don't know the full story, we've seen this indication from Ryuuken as well (although Ryuuken doesn't exactly seem to be the slacker type). When Urahara came for Uryuu after Uryuu regained his powers, Ryuuken was waiting outside the door to the training room. When he entered, Uryuu was gone and he knew exactly what the note would say without reading it. The implication is that he knew exactly what was going on in that room and let it happen. Urahara, for all his posturing about being afraid of running into Ryuuken, seemed to know exactly where Ryuuken was to know exactly when to break into the training room.

I'm sure I'm not the only person to wonder if Urahara has a passive shikai power that allows instant B&Es.

• JasonDM likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#43 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,888 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:00 AM

I'm sure I'm not the only person to wonder if Urahara has a passive shikai power that allows instant B&Es.

What are B&Es? o.o

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#44 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,307 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:01 AM

Breaking and Entering. (U.S. Cop Terminology)

Edited by DarkNemesis, 13 February 2015 - 10:02 AM.

• JasonDM and YoWid like this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#45 hesoggy_shoehey

hesoggy_shoehey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationUrahara shop's dumpster.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:17 AM

What happens with him now? Yoruichi just got destroyed and his plans are going out of whack. So we're about to see some. combat skills I think. Hopefully it's not all Bankai and we get some of those sweet high level/created kido along with his hand-to- hand skills mixed in.

#46 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:50 AM

What happens with him now? Yoruichi just got destroyed and his plans are going out of whack. So we're about to see some. combat skills I think. Hopefully it's not all Bankai and we get some of those sweet high level/created kido along with his hand-to- hand skills mixed in.

No, Yoruichi already tried lolscience and some tricks. Urahara will have to skip all that and just use his Bankai.

• BankaiFTW likes this

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#47 hesoggy_shoehey

hesoggy_shoehey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationUrahara shop's dumpster.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:21 AM

No, Yoruichi already tried lolscience and some tricks. Urahara will have to skip all that and just use his Bankai.

But I want to see the well rounded fighter he wss shown to be :(

#48 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • LocationMurdering the RG

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:04 PM

Emo time. Then, battle and his turn to get wrecked.

But then again, he's been wrecked already; his planning is gone down the hill, his woman has been injured badly and who knows how much longer the other twats will be able to stand Ywach.

Now actually would be the time for Kubo to show his bankai.

Edited by KittyGoesMeowMeow, 14 March 2015 - 12:04 PM.

#49 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,112 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:25 PM

My one and only hope is that Urahara died and escaped this trainwreck of a manga.

The wedding is back on, Go here to RSVP Here

PS Chillman isn't allowed to RSVP he has to sit in the back.

tumblr_ofiqs3LgoT1ttuk3wo8_400.gif

#50 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • LocationMurdering the RG

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:17 PM

My one and only hope is that Urahara died and escaped this trainwreck of a manga.

As much as I'm a UraYoru fan...I think he and Yoruichi probably were killed off...

#51 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:24 PM

As much as I'm a UraYoru fan...I think he and Yoruichi probably were killed off...

They probably didn't.

They would have if Kubo had enough time to set up a death scene and flashback for them, but he didn't. 

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#52 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:27 PM

Literally the final chapter and you keep assuming shinigami die. Only Ukitake was confirmed.

• Petite Fleur likes this

#53 Iphigénie

Iphigénie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:54 PM

Literally the final chapter and you keep assuming shinigami die. Only Ukitake was confirmed.

I don't (want to) think so :meditate: <zen mode

Nelliel was shown waiting outside the ball talking about the fact that the situation was 1 of the 5 possibilities anticipated by Kisuke, so for me they are alive.

• Petite Fleur likes this

#54 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,112 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:09 PM

Urahara and Aizen are still in chaoots.

The wedding is back on, Go here to RSVP Here

PS Chillman isn't allowed to RSVP he has to sit in the back.

tumblr_ofiqs3LgoT1ttuk3wo8_400.gif

#55 Orikushinu

Orikushinu

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:20 PM

Urahara, Ukitake, and Aizen are still in chaoots.

Fixed :hurr:
  • DarkNemesis and ddboy102 like this

#56 Omiem

Omiem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:48 AM

If they all died, then Urahara fucked up because he would partly be responsible for the death of Yoruichi and Yushiro. You have to think, Urahara could have fought Askin by himself while Yoruichi focused on healing her brother. Instead he turned her into a hentai cat that accomplished pretty much nothing.

Edited by Omiem, 01 September 2016 - 10:49 AM.

• Kirito likes this

#57 Orikushinu

Orikushinu

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:08 AM

If they all died, then Urahara fucked up because he would partly be responsible for the death of Yoruichi and Yushiro. You have to think, Urahara could have fought Askin by himself while Yoruichi focused on healing her brother. Instead he turned her into a hentai cat that accomplished pretty much nothing.

It seems highly unlikely that Urahara, Yuushiro, and Yorouchi are dead. Nel was his insurance policy, and Orihime in play he should be fine.
  • Petite Fleur and Iphigénie like this

#58 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,888 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:07 PM

It seems highly unlikely that Urahara, Yuushiro, and Yorouchi are dead. Nel was his insurance policy, and Orihime in play he should be fine.

Especially after we just got that build up over how he thinks. You'd think the manga would emphasize that he was wrong if he was, given that he pretty much won that fight by not being wrong? I'm gonna go ahead and guess that there's a 100% chance that he's alive.

• Orikushinu likes this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#59 Orikushinu

Orikushinu

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:53 PM

Especially after we just got that build up over how he thinks. You'd think the manga would emphasize that he was wrong if he was, given that he pretty much won that fight by not being wrong? I'm gonna go ahead and guess that there's a 100% chance that he's alive.

And Nel made it very clear that Urahara planned for her to rescue them from the Gift Ball. Urahara anticipated that he would be incapacitated. He already had a death dealing vaccine. If he gave any of it to Nel then it would buy him enough time to be healed/recover from the effects of the DD.

100% chance sounds accurate to me

Edited by Orikushinu, 01 September 2016 - 12:54 PM.

• Petite Fleur and Orikushinu like this

#60 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,888 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:55 PM

And Nel made it very clear that Urahara planned for her to rescue them from the Gift Ball. Urahara anticipated that he would be incapacitated. He already had a death dealing vaccine. If he gave any of it to Nel then it would buy him enough time to be healed/recover from the effects of the DD.

100% chance sounds accurate to me

All of this set up, from a narrative standpoint, it's impossible for them to be dead~

• Orikushinu and Iphigénie like this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users