ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,226 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:11 PM

Was just thinking

perhaps Yoruichi and Kisuke did die.

I remember Yoruichi telling Kisuke that they would most likely have violent deaths.

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#62 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,199 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:38 PM

Dying of respiratory depression isn't really violent.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#63 Forgotten KIng

Forgotten KIng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:17 PM

Does any one know the actual words to kido 90 (Kurohitsugi) I have seen two translations and don't know which one is better. Is it one or two cuz I have see both used

​ONE: The oozing crest of corruption, the arrogant vassal of madness. Deny the seething urge to let things stun and flicker. The crawling princes of iron, the self destructing doll mud. unite, repulse fill the earth and know your own powerlessness

TWO: The oozing crest of corruption, the arrogant vassal of madness. Deny the seething urge to let things stun and flicker. Disrupt the sleep. The crawling queen of iron, the eternally self destructing doll mud. unite, repulse fill the earth and know your own powerlessness 

#64 Krizalid

Krizalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:02 PM

Does any one know the actual words to kido 90 (Kurohitsugi) I have seen two translations and don't know which one is better. Is it one or two cuz I have see both used

​ONE: The oozing crest of corruption, the arrogant vassal of madness. Deny the seething urge to let things stun and flicker. The crawling princes of iron, the self destructing doll mud. unite, repulse fill the earth and know your own powerlessness

TWO: The oozing crest of corruption, the arrogant vassal of madness. Deny the seething urge to let things stun and flicker. Disrupt the sleep. The crawling queen of iron, the eternally self destructing doll mud. unite, repulse fill the earth and know your own powerlessness 

I think second one is more accurate. õjõ should mean queen and taezu stands for continuous/eternal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users