retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,001 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:56 AM

YES.

but no it was ust a dumb cartoon.

also this is the godamn funiest and best review ive ever ade and Ill be sad ifthe internet doesn't make it go viral eventually. so ham. but it works with the attack on titan parody perfectly~

its almost like I know what I'm doing.

• Gnag and Baka-Dynasty like this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#242 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationTo infinity and beyond

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:04 AM

*Dont you fucking walk away from me*

LMAO killed me so hard ahahahhaha

!Banana head fart man !

Selena_gomez_sig_by_litlemusa.jpg

*Knowledge can never replace friendship, i prefer to be an idiot*

Come check out my video room thread :3

http://onemangaforum...z-video-room-3/

Spoiler

#243 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,001 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:08 PM

*Dont you fucking walk away from me*

LMAO killed me so hard ahahahhaha

I love the ego I gave retro. he's always talking down to everyone he "meets" and its un to make him seem like ust the mos unlikable creep as I can while still attempting to humanize him.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#244 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:27 PM

I love the ego I gave retro. he's always talking down to everyone he "meets" and its un to make him seem like ust the mos unlikable creep as I can while still attempting to humanize him.

It actually has the oposite effect the more *toxic* you make him look and the more i actually dig him as a character. Hes like rude but not too rude that youd hate him ya know

!Banana head fart man !

Spoiler

#245 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,001 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:15 PM

• Baka-Dynasty likes this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#246 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:44 PM

I liked the first few mn of the video where you talked about where you going with ur videos and how you feel about them and i think it should be a video of its own . Since it haz an important message and by the end of the video we end up forgetting about it :D its a shame

*were all about to die anw bishes* LOOOOOL

Keep them coming ahahahha

!Banana head fart man !

Spoiler

#247 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,001 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:13 PM

attention all. I quit.  I'm moving on from the project.  there will a video about it and such, but I wont bore you with the details for now. but besides that video this is my official resognation.

it was a good run.  and ill always be greatful to om for allowihng ,me to post videos under their name.  that is all.

Edited by retroluffy13, 29 May 2016 - 10:14 PM.

• disastrousmaster, Baka-Dynasty, Darthwin and 1 other like this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#248 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:50 PM

attention all. I quit.  I'm moving on from the project.  there will a video about it and such, but I wont bore you with the details for now. but besides that video this is my official resognation.

it was a good run.  and ill always be greatful to om for allowihng ,me to post videos under their name.  that is all.

You'll be missed, it was a fun ride . I wish i would have been able to dedicate myself more and help out more sadly i could not .Regardless you did an amazing job alone. And good luck with your new project!!! 

• retroluffy13 likes this

!Banana head fart man !

Spoiler

#249 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,001 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:06 PM

You'll be missed, it was a fun ride . I wish i would have been able to dedicate myself more and help out more sadly i could not .Regardless you did an amazing job alone. And good luck with your new project!!! 

shi shi sh.  you, shin, and relinguisher do more for the community then I could ever hope to.  if your looking to help out just keep doing whjat your doing and eventually you'll make it work.  its good writing.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#250 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,001 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:17 AM

thanks to everyone who supported me throught the past year.

to the omf members who watched me to the friends who inspired me

thank you zero. thank you baka. disaterous. darthwin. and anyone else I missed like ginta, chill, and opus.

also thanks to people who weren't nessisarily directly involved but helped me coe up with some of the ideas I had like DEW, fulmine and tale.

thank you admins for not booting me off and telling me that I couldn't do this. rhysa, whoa art inspired me to work harder at what it is I do. an d greg for rigging the site so that every time you come around, the first thing you see is the channel.

thank you all. I love you.

Edited by retroluffy13, 10 June 2016 - 10:30 AM.

• disastrousmaster, RhyssaFireheart and Baka-Dynasty like this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users