• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#21 kiddblaze

kiddblaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:52 AM

Well my original plan was to have the RP take place at another school in japan so that RP could run parallel to the to the series without directly interacting with the cannon material.   

• Raiden likes this

#22 kiddblaze

kiddblaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:44 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know i still working on the rp. The story is pretty much finished i just trying to work out a system that can handle the powers of myha. 

• Raiden likes this

#23 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 25 February 2016 - 02:39 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know i still working on the rp. The story is pretty much finished i just trying to work out a system that can handle the powers of myha. 

will you assign quirks randomly (would prefer that) or will you let us choose a quirk?

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#24 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 03:09 PM

will you assign quirks randomly (would prefer that) or will you let us choose a quirk?

Interesting idea. Had 2-3 quirks on my mind but could deal with that too.

Maybe even mix things up and participants choose 1 quirk, which are randomly given to players.

• Raiden likes this

#25 kiddblaze

kiddblaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 02:24 AM

@Raiden @Jekkusormi my initial thought quirk assignment was to let the individual players choose for character development purposes . But like you guys i thought that kinda went against the spirit of quirks in general so my current idea is to provide three random quirk upon sign up and allow the player to choose form that pool so that it not totally RNG but not every quirk is Bakugou or Todoroki level offensive.    

Edited by kiddblaze, 27 February 2016 - 02:25 AM.

• Raiden and Jekkusormi like this

#26 Bor

Bor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:18 AM

Salutations my fellow RP-enthusiasts. Long ago, I frequented OMF daily during its more prosperous and proliferating years. As I retraced my roots, I have found myself to where my life as an RPer had started. But let's skip all the unimportant stuff and get down to business. I wanna GM and RP and this is what I had in mind. Its basically inspired by Boku No Hero Academia. I'm aware that kidblaze has started his own RP based on the same series, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try, right? Anyone interested?

W0Qd1dF.jpg

As a part of a secret government, initiative families volunteer their young and gifted children to become a part of the Kokoro Division. A special group of agents, the Kokoro Division are tasked with the responsibility of protecting the public from special individuals. Highly trained during their high school years, they become skilled operatives who infiltrate society, hunt, and restore peace from perpetrators called Branchers. Branchers are people who use a larger percentage of the human brain giving them special abilities usually used to harm others and commit crimes. Agents are Branchers trained to control these abilities and use them for good. From being able to lift cars to summoning familiars, players will develop their own unique powers in an effort to understanding the secrets of the Kokoro Division and exactly which side they should be fighting for.

#27 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Where are the MORALS tho!?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,445 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:57 PM

I am always in for new RPs

#28 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,393 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

I don't know, seems kind of repetitive to run two off the same source.

MAKE | TOTAL | DESTROY

Leu14ht.gif

#29 Bor

Bor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:57 PM

Just wanted to know the opinion of others. And being inspired by the same source doesn't necessarily mean that the RPs would be he same or even extremely similar.

#30 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:34 AM

Am already commited to an RP. :/

#31 Bor

Bor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:41 AM

Too bad. I guess if not that many people are going to be interested, I'll have to search for another forum. And here I was hoping that I could help the RP section of OMF get some life back.

#32 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,393 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:57 PM

Yeah last time I put up a concept it got no traction. You're honestly better off elsewhere. Unless you're willing to really push it.

MAKE | TOTAL | DESTROY

Leu14ht.gif

#33 Bor

Bor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 04:49 AM

Sad, but okay then. :/

#34 QueenOfTheArbor

QueenOfTheArbor

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationThe Iron Throne

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:46 PM

Is anyone still around and looking role play? I've got a few ideas but I'm down for almost anything!

• Jekkusormi likes this

#35 Hyouzou

Hyouzou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationFishman Island

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:00 AM

I honestly think you're better off somewhere else. People get excited when a new RP opens up but they all die within weeks.

#36 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,393 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:38 PM

Which is really nobody's fault. Either it's lack of GM input or lack of player motivation.

MAKE | TOTAL | DESTROY

Leu14ht.gif

#37 QueenOfTheArbor

QueenOfTheArbor

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:09 PM

I honestly think you're better off somewhere else. People get excited when a new RP opens up but they all die within weeks.

Which is really nobody's fault. Either it's lack of GM input or lack of player motivation.

Dang. Any good places? I honestly do more 1x1 than groups. Groups move too fast for my tastes.

#38 Hyouzou

Hyouzou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationFishman Island

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

I don't know many others, @QueenOfTheArbor. I used to just play here, or on some one piece-only forum a while, but those guys were way too hardcore. If I were in your shoes, I would check the last couple RP's on here and see which players have been the most active, and see if they want to play. That's the best way to ensure it doesn't die quickly, I guess. I'm a bit of a hypocrite now, but I'd say one of those would be me, depending on the RP. I'd also vouch for Jekkusormi off the top of my head, if he's still around, but other than that I'd have to go looking back.

#39 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,393 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:46 PM

Yep. RP'll thrive well enough if both the players stay active and the GM updates regularly. I've been keeping a social group RP going more or less with just myself and about 5 other players which is a decent enough number.

MAKE | TOTAL | DESTROY

Leu14ht.gif

#40 QueenOfTheArbor

QueenOfTheArbor

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:58 PM

Yep. RP'll thrive well enough if both the players stay active and the GM updates regularly. I've been keeping a social group RP going more or less with just myself and about 5 other players which is a decent enough number.

I might just do that. I'm really disappointed. This place used to be so popular for Rp-ing. Man. Those were the good days. I guess I'll find something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users