• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#121 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,498 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:11 AM

Bambina versus Galan would be fun as well.

Too one-sided

Escanor versus Shunsui would be fairly interesting I believe.

The way I see it, either:

-Shunsui plays Irooni and Escanor is most likely fucked since his intelligence feat is...so-so. So far he's normal in that regard.

Or

-Shunsui uses other games which still boils down to physical fighting and Escanor dwarfs him. Unless Escanor is weak in the heart and Shunsui stabs the shadow there.

If somehow Shunsui can push it to Bankai then cool. But Escanor is not a Bleach character so certain reiatsu rules would not apply to him and Shunsui's bankai's Plays are not explained very well except for the first. Well, they are explained, but Lille's durability is pretty much questionable and we don't know how bad that sickness of the 2nd Play is.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#122 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,498 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:33 AM

How well does Metal Bat (OPM) do in One Piece?

#123 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:15 PM

How well does Metal Bat (OPM) do in One Piece?

what are his feats?

Edited by ddboy102, 07 December 2015 - 09:15 PM.

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#124 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,498 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:54 AM

what are his feats?

I'm lazy. :lol:  But read the manga. It's awesome.

#125 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:29 AM

I'm lazy. :lol:  But read the manga. It's awesome.

I stopped, didn't like One Punch Man.

• Raiden likes this

#126 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:59 PM

Too one-sided

Honestly, I just want to see a Bambina discussion. 

As for Metal Bat, I want to say he'd easily be able to make it to the New World. I don't think we have enough feats for a direct comparison though. We might be able to use the Disaster Level Scale to rank One Piece characters, which could give us a general idea on how he compares.  

#127 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,498 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 04:15 PM

I stopped, didn't like One Punch Man.

thought it would be something of your liking. Comedy and fighting.

Honestly, I just want to see a Bambina discussion. 

As for Metal Bat, I want to say he'd easily be able to make it to the New World. I don't think we have enough feats for a direct comparison though. We might be able to use the Disaster Level Scale to rank One Piece characters, which could give us a general idea on how he compares.  

Yeah, I thought he would show something against the centipedes, which he did, but then we don't know the centipede's full extent of endurance and durability so...

#128 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,197 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 24 December 2015 - 02:17 PM

yea top tier toriko characters lol, probably couldn't be put against much people, like really even Heracles can leave the planet without air using 10% of his power...comeo now

#129 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:48 PM

So what about Diane vs Yorichi? she had some new feats

#130 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,498 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:06 AM

Until NnT actually tells us the speed and destructiveness of Gilthunder's lightning...Diane is hugely advantageous when it comes to physicality though.

#131 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:29 AM

I'm lazy so I don't know if this has been debated already but here goes:

I've wondered for a while now that if we'd replace Mr. Fantastic with Luffy, how far he and his crew would have gotten? Other Strawhats stay, just replace Luffy with Mr. Fantastic.

Or would Luffy be able to beat Dr. Doom? And if he couldn't, how about we replace all F4 members with something similar from OP like Luffy, Sabo, Bartolomeo and Pica(?)?

#132 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:05 PM

Mr. Fantastic has shapeshifting and once bulked him self up to the point where he could compete with the Thing.

But if given prep time he could invent a machine to kill everyone, so he solo's.

he is the smartest person on Marvel earth. 

he has created FTL spaceships, dimensional portals, robots with power above herald level, planetbusting wepons, multiversal computers, reality warping devices and teleportation devices

• Jekkusormi likes this

#133 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 02:27 AM

Mr. Fantastic has shapeshifting and once bulked him self up to the point where he could compete with the Thing.

But if given prep time he could invent a machine to kill everyone, so he solo's.

he is the smartest person on Marvel earth. 

he has created FTL spaceships, dimensional portals, robots with power above herald level, planetbusting wepons, multiversal computers, reality warping devices and teleportation devices

When I first posted that I was thinking mainly for his combat abilities but sure since he is a scientist afterall why wouldn't he use his machines. But what also got me thinking is would he be able to make such a killing machine (and is it even in his character to make such a thing) with OPs pirate-era materials? Sure there are a handfull of futuristic islands and technologies but would he be able to get his hands on them in the first place? And lets say he could build those machines, would he be able to defeat Enel, Crocodile or DD with those? Planetbuster sure might do the trick but I highly doubt that he would use such a weapon in the first place. I admit I'm not at all familiar what kind of person Mr. Fantastic is and what he can do.

Edited by Jekkusormi, 02 April 2016 - 02:28 AM.

#134 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:41 PM

it's a shame joke battles are not allowed by the rules, ( @RhyssaFireheart can you unarchive the rules thread again? and disable the auto-archiving? )

something like Enel vs Usopp would have been funny (where Usopp has a rubber suit)

playing around with the conditions and handicaps would be funny to see, something less straight forward

anyone would interested into

[OnePiece Battle] Enery vs Crocodile  (sand is immune to direct shock from lightning)

?

and was any battle thread for monsters from One Punch Man with the same disaster level opened before?

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#135 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,399 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:41 PM

I think it was Oben who suggested Neo (Toriko) vs 'everyone'? (In a social group.)

I'm not sure which universe would make for an interesting fight against Neo, since I don't see anyone in the shounen I've read standing a real chance. What do people think?

@Zeando

Eneru vs Crocodile is either one-sided, in favour of Eneru (who can melt or boil the sand), or a stale-mate, since they wouldn't be able to hurt each other.

#136 Oben

Oben

Disneyland was an Inside Job

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,549 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:21 PM

I still like the idea of trying some sort of strategic war... I had the idea of OP-verse invading Naruto-verse from sea, they get to know that there is an invasion coming, but no specifics, and have to defend the shores and maybe more of the map in some sort of campaign. Or the Black King's Crusade from Drifters vs. one of the armies from Kingdom :lol:

Although those would probably end up being either shallow or overblown games of Risk :xD:

Edited by Oben, 21 February 2017 - 05:21 PM.

#137 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,399 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:00 PM

@Oben

I actually still want to do that, but it would require a lot of reffing and one or more people to act as the "Dungeon Master". Would be a bit of a feat to organise. But I am down for it if there is interest.

As for Drifters vs Kingdom, don't the bad guys in Drifter have supernatural powers? I haven't read too much of it, so I'm don't know how it would compare with Kingdom's vaguely superhuman feats.

#138 Oben

Oben

Disneyland was an Inside Job

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,549 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:54 PM

I kinda doubt there'd be much participation anymore, but yeah, I'd want to try it too.

The bad guys yes, but since they are beaten by non-superhumans in their own manga (if we ignore some dumb feats, which Kingdom has too), you could make a case that it'd work for another normal army too. On the other hand, of course, firearms play a large role in Drifters, so that'd be a drawback. But it's debatable, which is the point ^^

#139 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,399 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

@Oben

Interesting. I guess I'd have to read more of Drifters to see what they're up against, but having a Kingdom battle would be nice.

On another note, I was thinking of Midora vs Ywach. Given my limited understanding of how Ywach's power's work, I think Midora might have a shot. 

#140 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:12 PM

Ywach's power's work,

The Almighty allows Yhwach to perceive an infinite number of parallel futures and alter the present to whichever future he deems ideal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users