Photo

[Anime] Kara no Kyoukai (The Garden of Sinners)

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

Took Fulmine 40 minutes to watch the first 2 minutes...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#42 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:18 PM

Because those 2 minutes were that good or...?

qhz8b56l.png

#43 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:33 PM

Because those 2 minutes were that good or...?

It's another habit/hobby of mine to measure up a room and imagine how I decorate, organize that room in the most minimalistic and aesthetic way, and cozy, too. Shiki's room is just perfect and Fulmine got caught up in being an architect in his head...

This does not happen when I read manga...see why anime is too time-consuming for me? :lol:

Edited by Fulmine, 06 March 2015 - 01:37 PM.

#44 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:08 AM

Finished 1-3. I'm so absorbed right now. The atmosphere is indeed phenomenal, almost equal to Ronaldo. Kalafina's music (and I mean Kubota's unique voice) fits the art (including colors, character design, etc.) and direction to a t.

But still haven't felt all my reading on existentialism pay off. The Taoism is pretty obvious though. Maybe because I grow up in it.

Mirai Fukuin extra chorus, then the epilogue and then watch Mirai Fukuin (Which is the sequel film)

why is an extra being watched before the one without ''extra''?

Oh, and only one blemish which is just nitpick from me because...well, such thing happens all the time in animanga but can people just simply stab their opponent without yelling beforehand as if they are afraid the opponent won't be able to dodge? I don't need Bleach here...

Edited by Fulmine, 08 March 2015 - 11:03 AM.

#45 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:55 AM

Fuck, long-haired Shiki is so gorgeous and now...

#46 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:04 PM

Extra Chorus is a side story for (I completely forgot their names) the girl in movie 3 and the friend/roommate of the girl in movie 4 (I think) that takes place before the sequel film

Fuck, long-haired Shiki is so gorgeous and now...

Spoiler

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#47 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:51 PM

the girl in movie 4

But there's no girl in movie 4...

Total MILF

Only 18...

Living off Haagen Daz?...

#48 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,614 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:04 PM

So I finished Movie 7 and I'm kind of disappointed. The series is still good, despite being written by Nasu and having unnecessary rapefaces every five seconds, but I don't feel like it ever got better than Movie 1.

That's probably because every scene in the first movie felt 'necessary' whereas I kind of lost interest somewhere during Movie 4.

I mean I enjoyed what symbolism/imagery I understood, but it's just an understanding. It might give me more respect for the work itself, but it won't make me like it.

#49 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:32 PM

But there's no girl in movie 4...

Only 18...

Living off Haagen Daz?...

Which one is the film that centers around the little sister? The go I'm talking about was in that film

And in regards to the latter, forget what I said lol

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#50 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,614 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:46 PM

Which one is the film that centers around the little sister? The go I'm talking about was in that film

And in regards to the latter, forget what I said lol

That is the sixth film.

#51 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:10 PM

That is the sixth film.

Thanks

My memory is terrible these days

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#52 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:00 PM

Finished 1-3. I'm so absorbed right now. The atmosphere is indeed phenomenal, almost equal to Ronaldo. Kalafina's music (and I mean Kubota's unique voice) fits the art (including colors, character design, etc.) and direction to a t.

But still haven't felt all my reading on existentialism pay off. The Taoism is pretty obvious though. Maybe because I grow up in it.

why is an extra being watched before the one without ''extra''?

Oh, and only one blemish which is just nitpick from me because...well, such thing happens all the time in animanga but can people just simply stab their opponent without yelling beforehand as if they are afraid the opponent won't be able to dodge? I don't need Bleach here...

Think about “There are two ways to escape. Escape without purpose, and escape with a purpose. The former is called floating, and the latter, flight. You’re the one who decides which one your overlooking view was. But it’s a mistake to choose your path based on the sins you carry. We don’t choose our path depending on the sins we carry, but instead must carry our sins on the path that we choose.

So I finished Movie 7 and I'm kind of disappointed. The series is still good, despite being written by Nasu and having unnecessary rapefaces every five seconds, but I don't feel like it ever got better than Movie 1.

That's probably because every scene in the first movie felt 'necessary' whereas I kind of lost interest somewhere during Movie 4.

I mean I enjoyed what symbolism/imagery I understood, but it's just an understanding. It might give me more respect for the work itself, but it won't make me like it.

I can understand that, it´s really a rather specific taste KnK targets, it´s sometimes slow and heavy but that fit my taste perfectly.

qhz8b56l.png

#53 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:22 AM

Think about “There are two ways to escape. Escape without purpose, and escape with a purpose. The former is called floating, and the latter, flight. You’re the one who decides which one your overlooking view was. But it’s a mistake to choose your path based on the sins you carry. We don’t choose our path depending on the sins we carry, but instead must carry our sins on the path that we choose.”

I know that. I didn't mean ''I can't see any existentialism stuffs'' by ''not pay off'', just that ''I didn't feel I need to read that stuffs in retrospect if this is all there is to it''.

#54 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,614 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:24 AM

I can understand that, it´s really a rather specific taste KnK targets, it´s sometimes slow and heavy but that fit my taste perfectly.

It's definitely the slowness that is the problem. I don't mind it when I have characters I like (Shiki, Azaka), but I do when it's addressing characters who feel kind of bland.

I also think I did it a disservice by watching them close together. I should have spread it out more and gave myself breathing room.

#55 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:45 PM

Asagami reminds me of Creta Kano

#56 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:30 AM

@ShinmenTakezo any idea of the floor plan of Shiki's apartment?

Edited by Fulmine, 10 March 2015 - 08:30 AM.

#57 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:52 AM

Is there a reason to translate kekkai as bound field instead of barrier?

#58 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:12 PM

Watching part 6 now.

Azaka...what a planner! Staying away for brother to forget the blood bond...teen angst, haha. Incest is not a problem but the angst kinda get on my nerves...

#59 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,633 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:42 AM

@Tokoya, @DaEvilWithin @ShinmenTakezo and @ruggia , on kissanime.com, there are 3 versions of Mirai Fukuin (different translations, I guess) and I think same goes for the extra, which should I download?

Edited by Fulmine, 27 March 2015 - 07:46 AM.

#60 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:59 AM

@Tokoya and @ruggia , on kissanime.com, there are 3 versions of Mirai Fukuin (different translations, I guess) and I think same goes for the extra, which should I download?

Commie
  • Fulmine likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users