Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,180 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:27 AM

@Doan
He is a trained to be the next head of.the league of assains and his training is implied to be extremely brutal.
  • Marche likes this

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#22 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,889 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:28 AM

@Doan - What exactly is it you are trying to get at?

You seem to be curious about Silva's face. Of which was disfigured by an attempted use of cyanide, to end his life and protect secrets. An to hide the damage, uses some form of dentures, to not only give him back his teeth, but also fill in any tissue in the left side of his face that was destroyed by said cyanide.

Are you curious about how they did that on film?

Or is it that your confused on the dentures that he uses to hide the damage from the cyanide? 

• Acidrain likes this

#23 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:39 AM

@Doan - What exactly is it you are trying to get at?

You seem to be curious about Silva's face. Of which was disfigured by an attempted use of cyanide, to end his life and protect secrets. An to hide the damage, uses some form of dentures, to not only give him back his teeth, but also fill in any tissue in the left side of his face that was destroyed by said cyanide.

Are you curious about how they did that on film?

Or is it that your confused on the dentures that he uses to hide the damage from the cyanide? 

yeah to both of you're last two ? thnx, if that wasnt to much of a problem for you but it somewhat had me confused for some reason?(not really on film but the last ? in perticular?

Edited by Doan, 03 April 2015 - 01:41 AM.

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#24 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:04 AM

• Candles and FongShwei69 like this

qhz8b56l.png

#25 FongShwei69

FongShwei69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,772 posts
  • LocationStanding on the bridge between Sagu and Nayug.

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

I was cracking up from 0:53-1:14 and especially at 3:01-3:52. :lolxg:

It's still a good movie, but I had to agree on those two sections.

#26 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:10 AM

I was cracking up from 0:53-1:14 and especially at 3:01-3:52. :lolxg:

It's still a good movie, but I had to agree on those two sections.

It´s not bad, it can´t be with those stunning visuals but it is groundbreaking for people who have never seen 2001 B)

• FongShwei69 likes this

qhz8b56l.png

#27 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 03:45 PM

Finally got around to seeing that new TMNT movie and (like the first Transformers) I don't see what all of the fuss was about. It wasn't a masterpiece but I enjoyed as both a fan of action movies and the Ninja Turtles. Definitely not as bad as people kept trying to make it seem. And definitely not bad enough to make it onto nostalgia critic's list (though it wouldn't be the first time he reviewed something I liked)

Edited by Blue22, 03 April 2015 - 04:39 PM.

65b30ce3-3f90-4da7-842e-2d9862561036_zps

#28 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:50 PM

Fast and furious 7 was good. I would give it a B. Fast five still remains the best of the series.

Good action sequences, glamour, surprisingly emotional and humour thanks to tyrese who is just awesome as always

#29 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,867 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:34 AM

This reminded me to watch Interstellar. It was a pretty damn good movie. Beautifully visual, not to slow, and just gripping enough to keep you interested. But damn Nolan and his frikkin ambiguous endings.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#30 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:26 AM

This reminded me to watch Interstellar. It was a pretty damn good movie. Beautifully visual, not to slow, and just gripping enough to keep you interested. But damn Nolan and his frikkin ambiguous endings.

What was ambiguous about Interstellars ending? None of the Nolan movies I've seen had an ambiguous ending (except Inception) now that I think about it; I haven't seen Insomnia (I think that's the name) btw.

pfpgm7o.png

Spoiler For future reference

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.com/blog/28#comment-1216310802)

Spoiler The answer to life, the universe and everything

#31 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:29 AM

What was ambiguous about Interstellars ending? None of the Nolan movies I've seen had an ambiguous ending (except Inception) now that I think about it; I haven't seen Insomnia (I think that's the name) btw.

well nolan i think came out and said that the top didn't matter.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#32 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

well nolan i think came out and said that the top didn't matter.

I know that but that doesn't make it unambiguous.

pfpgm7o.png

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.com/blog/28#comment-1216310802)

#33 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,867 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

Frankly, I couldn't tell if she was the only one there or there was other people as well. Or if he even made it there in time, given the whole time-shift dilation situation.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#34 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:05 AM

Frankly, I couldn't tell if she was the only one there or there was other people as well. Or if he even made it there in time, given the whole time-shift dilation situation.

oh yeah i forgot about the black hole. It should take the main character years to get to her.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#35 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

I see. It seemed simple enough to me, or maybe I'm oversimplifying it. The whole love conquers all spiel just made it seem to me that everything would turn out rosy. Matthew McConaughey would reuinte with Anne Hathaway.

pfpgm7o.png

#36 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,867 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:26 AM

I wonder if in the original timeline, the Earth (and its population) dies. Then Anne Hathaway "raises" the embryos. The descendants of the embryos become advanced enough to create the Tesseract. And finally create the wormhole allowing us to alter our timeline so that both lines of humanity survive. :shrug:

@waleuska - true. But if it takes him years to get there, then it's probably a few weeks for her. So...

@Urek Mazino - I guess everything would end up rosy in the end. :shrug:

EDIT: corrected pronoun. thanks, Mazino.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 06 April 2015 - 10:59 AM.

Spoiler

#37 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:29 AM

I wonder if in the original timeline, the Earth (and its population) dies. Then Anne Hathaway "raises" the embryos. The descendants of the embryos become advanced enough to create the Tesseract. And finally create the wormhole allowing us to alter our timeline so that both lines of humanity survive. :shrug:

What original timeline?

edit: nvm. I understand your thinking but just like the spinning top from Inception, the "other timeline" doesn't matter beyond being a plot device.

Is this what you meant?

@waleuska - true. But if it takes him years to get there, then it's probably a few weeks for her. So...

Edited by Urek Mazino, 06 April 2015 - 10:33 AM.

• DarkNemesis likes this

pfpgm7o.png

#38 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:32 AM

What original timeline?

Is this what you meant?

He means the people who sent back the worm hole.

• DarkNemesis likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#39 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:36 AM

He means the people who sent back the worm hole.

I edited my previous post since I figured that out. I'd like to say that all that 5 dimensional beings stuff was just theory and speculation in the first place, so it's essentially speculating about speculation (please no Inception meme joke).

pfpgm7o.png

#40 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,921 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 06 April 2015 - 12:41 PM

Saw Fast 7 last night and I must say that it pretty much had everything that fans love about the series in general.

Great action (Fight scenes) and driving scenes, lots of great comedy, awesome looking and fast cars, good visuals and music, interesting new characters (Namely Ramsey/Missandei from GoT whom is the bae and Jason Statham is easily my favorite antagonist of the franchise now) and a dash of feels and romance

It wasn't the best of the franchise but it was still pretty good nonetheless.The film managed to bring out a lot of emotions and intensity throughout it all, and it allowed everyone including the big guest stars to get significant time to shine as well. The ending of the film was really beautiful too.....I liked the way that they sent off Paul, that moment was tear jerking

Personally I'd give it an 8.5/10.

Edited by Tokoya, 06 April 2015 - 12:49 PM.

• Doan and Royal_King like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users