• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#81 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

A friend of mine told me that Charme magic can be lifted when you see your true love. That would mean when Lucy was under the influence of the fake Salamander in the first chapter and Natsu stumbeled into the crowd, he was the reason the charm broke only for her. Can anyone confirm this or is this just a rumor?

Hmm, I think that's a rumor. Here Lucy says that charm wore off of her because of Natsu and Happy jumping into the crowd, but she doesn't say how that happened. Perhaps because Natsu broke her focus or something? I think that's the only explanation we ever got so maybe the rumor is true afterall? I mean, how come charm didn't wear off the other girls when Natsu interrupted? Could it be because of Lucy's magical prowess and so Charm had less influence over her, making it easier for it to wear off? Anyways, if this rumor was true, I think it'd be a cute realization for Lucy to find out later if she ends up with Natsu endgame ^_^

Edited by Fenrix, 08 March 2014 - 01:57 PM.

• Gobi Todic likes this

#82 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,461 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

Question: How close does fire have to be to Natsu in order for him to be able to eat it?

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#83 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:32 AM

Question: How close does fire have to be to Natsu in order for him to be able to eat it?

Well, he's eating it, not inhaling it, so it must be right on him so that he only has to open his mouth. That's why he usually jumps right in front of the fire or waits for it to come at him. 

As long as a few flames are close enough, he can eat the whole of the fire though. It doesn't matter where the heart of the fire is. 

• Tokoya and vansonbee like this

50c34dd1-274c-4550-9d6d-d6edce927b63_zps

#84 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

So was Phantem a legal guild or a dark guild? It is very contradictory, they seemed more like cross town a-hole rivals like Sabertooth was than a dark guild. Though they take a job of kidnapping someone, that is not something a legal guild should be doing, but the former members were allowed to find employments elsehwere after it was disbanded, if they were a dark guild, Gajeel and Juvia wouldn't have joined Fairy Tail and Totomaru wouldn't have had his fire magic school , they would all be in jail, plus it seemed when they were together they answered to the council.

However in the beginning of the Nirvana arc, Juvia mentioned Phantom were underlings to one of the big three in the Barem Alliance?

So which it is, or was Master Jose playing it both ways.

#85 OrangeMage

OrangeMage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Locationthe bowels of the internet

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:29 PM

So was Phantem a legal guild or a dark guild? It is very contradictory, they seemed more like cross town a-hole rivals like Sabertooth was than a dark guild. Though they take a job of kidnapping someone, that is not something a legal guild should be doing, but the former members were allowed to find employments elsehwere after it was disbanded, if they were a dark guild, Gajeel and Juvia wouldn't have joined Fairy Tail and Totomaru wouldn't have had his fire magic school , they would all be in jail, plus it seemed when they were together they answered to the council.

However in the beginning of the Nirvana arc, Juvia mentioned Phantom were underlings to one of the big three in the Barem Alliance?

So which it is, or was Master Jose playing it both ways.

Phantom was legal but walked that fine line between light and dark. And Juiva said that phantom took down some of the underling guilds of the alliance.
  • vansonbee likes this

12.jpg

#86 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

Phantom was legal but walked that fine line between light and dark. And Juiva said that phantom took down some of the underling guilds of the alliance.

Thanks, BTW I wonder if we would ever see an Element 4 reunion, I hope so that will be cool. Though don't let Aria anywhere near Wendy,  I get a creppy vibe from that guy.

#87 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,932 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:52 AM

I did not know, no FT this week? Shouldn't it still have an issue this week and break next week thanks to Golden Week like WSJ or the schedules are different?

Edited by Fulmine, 25 April 2014 - 06:52 AM.

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#88 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:29 AM

I did not know, no FT this week? Shouldn't it still have an issue this week and break next week thanks to Golden Week like WSJ or the schedules are different?

From Mangastream: 

"Remember minions, FT is on break this week and will be returning next week. Furthermore, there is a strong possibility that JUMP will be on break this coming week. There is a microscopic possibility of it landing early but don't hold your breath. Also, don't forget to floss or use a water pik daily. Your gums will thank you.

That is all." 

And yes, the schedules for the breaks are usually different.  

• Fulmine likes this

#89 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

So I'm reading Fairy Tail for the 1st time, and I have a question... In Edolas, when everyone is returned to earthland, why didn't Mistogan get pulled too, since he has magic power too?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#90 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:23 PM

So I'm reading Fairy Tail for the 1st time, and I have a question... In Edolas, when everyone is returned to earthland, why didn't Mistogan get pulled too, since he has magic power too?

I don't think Mystogan had his own magic powers. IIRC, his staves were his source of power. I could be wrong though so I'm gonna go back and check just to make sure  :^_^:

EDIT: I went back and checked and yes, Mystogan was not taken because he did not have magical powers of his own.

Edited by Fenrix, 02 August 2014 - 06:43 PM.

• vansonbee and Strobacaxi like this

#91 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:02 PM

Thanks! It's a shame though I wanted to see him fight :(

• Fenrix likes this

#92 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:14 PM

Me too! I'm sad that we never saw him go all out  :(

#93 Sovereign

Sovereign

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationStar Haven

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

Mystogan going all out would've put him around Laxus level.

gray_fullbuster_by_darkangelmaik-d35f9vi

#94 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:55 AM

Hey isn't fairy tail released on the same day as Naruto/OP?

#95 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:12 PM

Hey isn't fairy tail released on the same day as Naruto/OP?

Of course not. FT is not in WSJ, so we get it out on Fridays nowadays. (and that's the earliest you'll get it on a regular basis)

• Strobacaxi likes this

#96 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

no chapter this week right?

#97 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

no chapter this week right?

No official public holidays in August but some places celebrate a holiday that is supposed to happen on July 15, on August 15.   There won't be public holiday in August until 2016. 

The missing chapter would probably be next week.  This weeks jump was a double issue.

We should be getting out FT this week.

#98 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:21 AM

Any chance of an early chapter release this week?

#99 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:39 PM

When's the release date for Wendy's side story?

#100 vansonbee

vansonbee

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 04:45 AM

Regarding Lucy whip, does it have any properties of electricity, or is it show her magic is being generated? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users