14 replies to this topic

#1 FakeHero

FakeHero

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:55 AM

story is about karasu who's looking for a job in tokyo with no luck, here he will discovers about the existence of super natural stuff.

genre:action, fantasy

Read from Left to Right
Ongoing
20/20

Spoiler

page 10-11 - http://onemangaforum...arasu/?p=960797

page 12-17 - http://onemangaforum...arasu/?p=996054

Edited by FakeHero, 27 August 2015 - 11:38 PM.

• Zeando and RuDeChro like this

#2 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,629 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:12 AM

Link?

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#3 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,374 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:28 AM

Is this all there is atm? This seems interesting!

• FakeHero likes this

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#4 FakeHero

FakeHero

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:31 PM

Yes, still working on them

• ZCOverload likes this

#5 FakeHero

FakeHero

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

page 10-11

Spoiler

Edited by FakeHero, 27 August 2015 - 11:37 PM.

• RuDeChro likes this

#6 RuDeChro

RuDeChro

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationKansas, USA

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:09 PM

By the looks, this has the potential to be something very big. I cannot assess much yet by the story, but I am already curious by the events taking place thus far. The art is just as good-- if not-- better than some well known mangas I have seen. I am eager to see more and I hope this becomes a successful endeavor for you. 

• FakeHero likes this

#7 FakeHero

FakeHero

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:20 AM

page 12-13

Spoiler

page 14-15

Spoiler

Edited by FakeHero, 14 August 2015 - 11:07 PM.

#8 FakeHero

FakeHero

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:59 AM

Page 16-17

Spoiler

#9 PyroStorm

PyroStorm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:20 PM

I still don't know why anyone commented on this yet your artwork is amazing!! and btw do u do all this work by yourself? how long does it take to produce 1 page?

#10 FakeHero

FakeHero

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:17 PM

Thanks, yeah just me, it depends on the page but it usually takes me about 6-8 hours

#11 FakeHero

FakeHero

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:41 AM

Page 18-20 ch 1 end
Spoiler

Edited by FakeHero, 28 August 2015 - 12:42 AM.

#12 FakeHero

FakeHero

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:19 PM

I decided to rework this manga
i'll update it as soon i finished the pages

Spoiler speed drawings

READ FROM RIGHT TO LEFT
Spoiler READ

#13 Lorenx1

Lorenx1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 01:23 PM

Well if it helps. Here's some things I noticed. Main protagonists and the antagonists are far too polarized in design. Antagonists are overly exagerrated with this Percy looking design while your protagonists look more of a typical characters. This isn't good because soon it becomes obvious who are the good guys vs bad guys. It also makes your series look even more black and white and overly simplified.

Additionally, in certain areas you decided to add some negative space to resemble shine. Because of that, your characters look like they are wearing rubber rather than clothes.

As for the story itself, it's rushed and you switch between scenes too quickly. There are reasons why manga show small panels of background, it's to help transition between one scene from the next.

It feels like the series is missing pages.

EDIT: also there are at least 2 mangas out there named karasu. You should probably rename your manga to something more identifiable.

Edited by Lorenx1, 21 January 2016 - 01:27 PM.

Help Kickstart Manga Mavericks!!!

#14 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationnow'here

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:38 AM

"also there are at least 2 mangas out there named karasu. You should probably rename your manga to something more identifiable."

isn't karasu (鴉) the japanese for "crow"? maybe adding some adjective could do the trick,

i mean why "crow"? are they just normal crows or there is something unusual about those?

the reworked version looks nice,

the drawing seems simpler (the first version looked really good, but too many details were distracting),

and the gray-black style looks familiar (also that monster reminds of eren titan, maybe it's just the hair)

what i'm finding a bit off is the colored pages, it was likely on purpose to have a dark background, cause the scene is happening into a dark place, but that dark green background makes it hard to see the characters (expecially the monster who is also black)

compared to the black-white pages, the colored pages lack the white borders surrounding the characters, maybe it's just that

Edited by Zeando, 22 January 2016 - 07:39 AM.

#15 FakeHero

FakeHero

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:50 AM

@Lorenx1

Well if it helps. Here's some things I noticed. Main protagonists and the antagonists are far too polarized in design. Antagonists are overly exagerrated with this Percy looking design while your protagonists look more of a typical characters. This isn't good because soon it becomes obvious who are the good guys vs bad guys. It also makes your series look even more black and white and overly simplified.

Additionally, in certain areas you decided to add some negative space to resemble shine. Because of that, your characters look like they are wearing rubber rather than clothes.

As for the story itself, it's rushed and you switch between scenes too quickly. There are reasons why manga show small panels of background, it's to help transition between one scene from the next.

It feels like the series is missing pages.

Thanks for the feedback, i'll be sure to remember that when making the pages

also there are at least 2 mangas out there named karasu. You should probably rename your manga to something more identifiable.

I will, for now i'll be calling it karasu rework

@Zeando

"also there are at least 2 mangas out there named karasu. You should probably rename your manga to something more identifiable."
isn't karasu (鴉) the japanese for "crow"? maybe adding some adjective could do the trick,
i mean why "crow"? are they just normal crows or there is something unusual about those?

I mixed up the words it was supposed to be kuro(black) instead of karasu(crow), nothing really speacial since i can't think of a title, so i just named it karasu(name of the mc)

the reworked version looks nice,
the drawing seems simpler (the first version looked really good, but too many details were distracting),
and the gray-black style looks familiar (also that monster reminds of eren titan, maybe it's just the hair)

Thank you, since i took a long break, i wanted to start easy and clean, that's probably why it looks simpler

hat i'm finding a bit off is the colored pages, it was likely on purpose to have a dark background, cause the scene is happening into a dark place, but that dark green background makes it hard to see the characters (expecially the monster who is also black)
compared to the black-white pages, the colored pages lack the white borders surrounding the characters, maybe it's just that

i'll probably change that in the final version to make it more clear, thanks for the feed back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users