Photo

[Interest Check] Fantasy RP? Goblins, vikings, samurai elves and pirates?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hyouzou

Hyouzou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationFishman Island

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:51 AM

Anyone interested in a kind of special take on fantasy, with a lot of real-world historic influence, like a settlement of white-haired dwarves in the north akin to vikings, perpetually fighting off giant water-snakes and wyverns. Or perhaps some eastern elves with a lot of historic asian influence, like chinese dragons, samurai swords and masters of archery.

I have a world made up, I just need to create a simplistic system for us to use, and a magic system as well. Anyhow, is anyone interested, or have ideas of your own?

#2 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12390 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:30 PM

Seeing as how this'll likely run over the summer, if the gameplay system isn't overcomplicated, I'm in. Depends on how you handle it though. Anything beyond basic stat systems is already annoying, IMO.

• King Tai likes this

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#3 Hyouzou

Hyouzou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationFishman Island

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:52 AM

Yeah. I'm gonna try to implement something that doesn't require a lot out of the players, but still gives everyone a sense of how powerful they are. Any other preferences? Like, should I do it with rolls or completely RNG-free?

#4 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12390 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:03 PM

Uh, I'd say just use the trust system. It's not broken or anything and with mod input it can't really be taken advantage of.

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users