Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:59 AM

First thread (Giving links titles is not working for me)

http://onemangaforum...zare-adventure/

New thread and all that, keep going.

Edited by Metal Heart, 17 May 2015 - 11:00 AM.

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#2 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:21 PM

Subscribing. Just 12,5 years till they finally animate Steel Ball Run! Can't wait ;_;

#3 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:54 PM

Spoiler

• g-dubz likes this

65b30ce3-3f90-4da7-842e-2d9862561036_zps

#4 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:12 PM

this is so awesome is polaneff (I KNOW I BUTCHERED HIS NAME) really dead?? well i just have to wait and find out next week

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,923 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:29 AM

Some jackass on YouTube spoiled the fate of a character to me -_-

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:05 AM

If it makes you happy, Araki will still make your brain bleed and shatter all your expectations :lol:
  • Tokoya likes this

#7 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:48 PM

Never read the youtube comments for a series you haven't finished. Or just stay away from youtube in general. I wasn't caught up on One Piece when I ran into:

Spoiler

The fucked up part was, I wasn't even watching a One Piece video. That comment was just randomly there :/

• Tokoya and Red Opus like this

#8 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:10 PM

WHO IS READY FOR THE MOST INTENSE FIGHT EVER?

• YoWid likes this

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

#9 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,923 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:18 PM

RIP Iggy and Avdol (again) :cry:
  • YoWid likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#10 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:25 PM

Rest in Pieces Iggy. Enjoy walking Avdol to heaven and then take your ass to hell :angry:

(Am I the only one who really hated that dog? Everyone I know who watches Jojo loves him  but...I just can't. Such an obnoxious mutt XD)

And Polnareff, I'm gonna need you to burn with Iggy. Avdol has died TWICE now, saving you.

Edited by Blue22, 22 May 2015 - 05:26 PM.

#11 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,923 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:58 PM

Rest in Pieces Iggy. Enjoy walking Avdol to heaven and then take your ass to hell :angry:

(Am I the only one who really hated that dog? Everyone I know who watches Jojo loves him but...I just can't. Such an obnoxious mutt XD)

And Polnareff, I'm gonna need you to burn with Iggy. Avdol has died TWICE now, saving you.

I used to hate him too but his POV episodes and his actions from then on have made me like him a lot

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#12 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:18 PM

I didn't really care for him either, but the entire Iggy vs Pet Shop arc turned the mutt into my goddamn hero... just in time for them to kill him right after.

But seriously, Polnareff's Roaring Rampage of Revenge was ridiculously satisfying. I can't stress enough just how good Jojo can be with payoffs. Anime nowadays just don't allow heroes to cross certain lines, so the concept of overkilling a villain into chunky salsa while screaming your lungs out in regret is something of a lost art. Yeah no, screw all you sympathetic and/or self-disposing villains. Screw you, I say.

• number21, ryuzaki07 and YoWid like this

samisig.jpg

#13 ryuzaki07

ryuzaki07

N00b

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,560 posts
  • LocationOuter Haven

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:50 PM

JoJo really crosses some barriers most others wouldnt even dream of. Makes the whole thing feel authentic and that draws you in. 

I mean, a side villain that succeeds in killing not one, but of the main good guys? And like that? I mean, Avdol didnt even put up a fight and Iggy was literally beaten to death. It just makes the fight so much more intense and authentic. You can feel that Vanilla Ice is scary and obsessive as shit. Hes a character thats only around for some episodes but he leaves his fucking mark forever. 

Ultimately, all of the fights in JoJo thus far had something that made them stand out. Theres alwalys a catch or an obstacle that the good guys have to figure out, and when they dont, they get fucked hard. 

Posted Image

#14 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:59 PM

JoJo really crosses some barriers most others wouldnt even dream of. Makes the whole thing feel authentic and that draws you in. 

I mean, a side villain that succeeds in killing not one, but of the main good guys? And like that? I mean, Avdol didnt even put up a fight and Iggy was literally beaten to death. It just makes the fight so much more intense and authentic. You can feel that Vanilla Ice is scary and obsessive as shit. Hes a character thats only around for some episodes but he leaves his fucking mark forever. 

Ultimately, all of the fights in JoJo thus far had something that made them stand out. Theres alwalys a catch or an obstacle that the good guys have to figure out, and when they dont, they get fucked hard. 

These are two things that make Jojo really stand out to me as well. First of all how theres usually no promises, the main characters can die just like that, no goodbyes, no "dying in your arms" just sudden and brutal. It makes the fights more intense because the main characters might as well die.

Second how the fights are almost all games in a way. Theres always rules to everything that you have to figure out and use against your opponents. The enemies rarely have humanoid "oraora" stands, but log range stands with tricks that needs to be figured out. The fights in JJBA are not won by the strongest, but by the most clever.

#15 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:45 PM

(Am I the only one who really hated that dog? Everyone I know who watches Jojo loves him  but...I just can't. Such an obnoxious mutt XD)

Well his obnoxious attitude was justified. Like he was forced into a fight that had nothing to do with him. I don't think he would've been that way if he was somehow involved with Dio instead of him being randomly taken off the street when he was minding his own business. And R.I.P Avdol. I'm annoyed that he came back just to die :glare:

• number21 likes this

5.jpg

#16 sic

sic

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock

Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:29 PM

Never read the youtube comments for a series you haven't finished. Or just stay away from youtube in general. I wasn't caught up on One Piece when I ran into:

Spoiler

The fucked up part was, I wasn't even watching a One Piece video. That comment was just randomly there :/

That's just awful.

• Blue22 likes this

GmJGrXx.png

#17 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,923 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:06 PM

Za Warudo did not disappoint.....Dio is one fabulous motherfucker lol

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

This episode had some Izaya/Aizen level of trolling going on xD

Edited by Tokoya, 29 May 2015 - 12:11 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#18 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:37 PM

Dio doesn't do Aizen level trolling.

If anything Aizen, does Dio level trolling, but honestly, he doesn't come close ^^

Edited by Oben, 29 May 2015 - 12:37 PM.

• Tokoya, number21 and ryuzaki07 like this

#19 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:45 PM

I love that deliciously evil vampire... I really liked Senator Phillips breakdown too.

I just love what Dio does to people, the way he can just talk and completely break someone.

Anyway, bets for Dios stand?

• Otaku-N. likes this

#20 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:27 PM

New Episode is out.

It's just funny how The World, while being so hax, is still probably the weakest of all the Time-stands :lol:

• number21 and Blue22 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users