• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#21 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:26 PM

dio is so OP i wonder how jotaro is gonna win this battle and rip to joseph and and kikoyin. joseph is my fav joestar so far

#22 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,107 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:47 PM

I swear, if Joseph is dead I'm gonna break everything in my house.....RIP tho Kakyoin :cry:

Also I knew that Dio's stand had something to do with space or time =P

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#23 HAXIMUM PLOTKAI

HAXIMUM PLOTKAI

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 08:48 PM

Loool, I swear the first two notes of jotaro's theme plays when he first attempts a punch at DIO before being abruptly cut off. So muda. 

These last few episodes have been so good. I'd give anything in za warudo to watch them for the first time again.

000aginjouasig.jpg

#24 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,107 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:37 PM

Ora Ora Ora Ora vs Muda Muda

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#25 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:48 AM

Shit! First Ceasar, then Avdol, now Kakyoin! Are none of my favorite characters safe in this series!?

Spoiler

#26 number21

number21

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationWhy don't you find me?

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:30 AM

About to be the final round!

#27 sic

sic

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:41 AM

That was awesome! It was nice to see Hamon once again.

GmJGrXx.png

#28 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:19 AM

Godspeed, Kakyoin. Here's to all those Persona and SMT games I'll keep using your name for.

I'm glad we got one last Virtuous Pope. ...although that was also Polnareff's theme. Or at least it was until it became whatever it is that was playing when he kicked the shit out of Vanilla Ice. Shame about Joseph, though. Well, I'm glad that true to his name, he didn't just roll over and die right away-- not before passing the torch. And holy shit is the guy voicing Dio having the day of his life. I mean, sure, he's got the mudamudas down, but just listen to him trying to talk Jotaro down. His levels of ham are freaking Cars-tier.

Edited by Athos, 08 June 2015 - 09:28 AM.

samisig.jpg

#29 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,107 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:07 PM

I LOVED how they changed the ending of the opening sequence lol

I would have never guessed that Jotaro would have been able to move over Dio stops time but it does make sense since they have the same type of Stand so I have no problems with it

The fight was awesome, both Jotaro and Dio showing why they're so powerful and awesome and adding Poulnareff to the mix makes things even better

Next episode looks like it'll be the conclusion of the fight and by the looks of things, best JoJo Joseph might still be alive :DDDD Can't wait to see Round 3 and Dio's possible new strength (I hope that Joseph will be the one to kill him off)

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#30 Oben

Oben

Coffee and Cake

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,086 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:36 PM

Something I love about this fight is that Dio didn't just assume Jotaro was dead, but checked breath and heartbeat, and then decided to cut off the head to be completely sure.

Should happen more often ^^

• Tokoya, g-dubz and laxus pwns natsu like this

#31 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:53 PM

M'kay. If Dio were to not interrupt the opening and make me jump out of my seat again, that'd be nice XD

#32 Touly

Touly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:46 PM

Dio's voice actor better win a fucking award. That preview line was fucking amazing. I can't wait for high DIO's WRYYY

Edited by Touly, 12 June 2015 - 07:48 PM.

• Otaku-N., Blue22, laxus pwns natsu and 1 other like this
neworig14157_zpsea5d2e00.png

#33 Otaku-N.

Otaku-N.

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts
  • LocationVarsity. Man do I like that term.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:39 PM

I LOVED how they changed the ending of the opening sequence lol

M'kay. If Dio were to not interrupt the opening and make me jump out of my seat again, that'd be nice XD

It's even weirder when you realise that this has been happening the entire time and it's literally a stab at the viewer. "Haha, you can't move through the frozen time."

Spoiler

Edited by Otaku-N., 12 June 2015 - 09:44 PM.

• Tokoya and Blue22 like this
Spoiler clickyclicky!

#34 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 10:37 AM

The way changed the ending sequence at the opening was legit af. In fact watching it made me feel like an idiot for not realizing how obvious Dio's stand was when you consider all of the gears that we're being shown in the opening :lolxg:

5.jpg

#35 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

The way changed the ending sequence at the opening was legit af. In fact watching it made me feel like an idiot for not realizing how obvious Dio's stand was when you consider all of the gears that we're being shown in the opening :lolxg:

All the openings have spoiled a lot when you think about it, you just dont know what it is about until you have seen it XD

• g-dubz likes this

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#36 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:22 PM

jojo is 10 times better than the big 3 right i would love villains to be like dio make sure the MC is dead!! be4 leaving him be

#37 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

Can't... stop... rewatching...

samisig.jpg

#38 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:00 AM

I think what really makes this episode is the soundtrack. I mean, there were a lot of great moments this time (more than this whole season combined, really), but my favorite one is right after the opening, when Dio notices Jotaro's finger moving for the first time. Play it without music and it doesn't amount to much, but the soundtrack sells it like if someone just woke up ******* Cthulhu. I could seriously gush out for paragraphs on end about how dedicated David Studios is at manipulating the music to go along with each scene. I think I already have.

Speaking of which, how loud do people usually watch their episodes? I've made it a point to go full Marty Mcfly on the volume ever since Battle Tendency. It just makes it so much better, specially with headphones, and I have to wonder if I'm alone on this matter.

• Tokoya likes this

samisig.jpg

#39 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,107 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:36 PM

Speaking of which, how loud do people usually watch their episodes? I've made it a point to go full Marty Mcfly on the volume ever since Battle Tendency. It just makes it so much better, specially with headphones, and I have to wonder if I'm alone on this matter.

I always watch anime with the volume to the highest + headphones  :)

Edited by Tokoya, 15 June 2015 - 07:36 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#40 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,107 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

It's hard to believe that this is the last time that we're gonna see this gang together

This series has been an amazing adventure from start to finish and this finale was just outstanding

Let it be known that lots of manly tears has been shed this day.....9.5/10

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users