• Please log in to reply
1581 replies to this topic

#1341 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:49 AM

I hope Sanji just does the smart thing by tying Reiju up, toss her over his shoulder and get the hell outta there with Luffy and Nami.

Screw his asshole bros and father, they can die horribly for all I care. Their deaths will be of no great loss and they won't be missed.

Don't get your hopes up bruhh!

Edited by Red Haired Shanks, 11 January 2017 - 02:49 AM.

#1342 bp.luffy.gr

bp.luffy.gr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:56 AM

I wanna see Sanji's Burning Passion in Action!!!

~~Sanji will always be mama's boy <3 ~~

~~The son, everymother wanted to have ;) ~~

~~ Oda pulled out the Freud Card right there~~

#1343 Kurapika

Kurapika

Master Aqua

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1178 posts
  • LocationThe Realm Of Darkness

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:06 AM

Sanji was able to be born with kindness and compassion because of his mom so him abandoning his brothers, who as awful as they are are also victims of Judge and still his mother's children, would kind of go against the whole 'kindness and compassion" thing his mom died for >_>

Though he can let Judge die, that's fine. You can only be SO kind and compassionate after all. There is always a limit.

#1344 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:55 AM

Sanji was able to be born with kindness and compassion because of his mom so him abandoning his brothers, who as awful as they are are also victims of Judge and still his mother's children, would kind of go against the whole 'kindness and compassion" thing his mom died for >_>

Though he can let Judge die, that's fine. You can only be SO kind and compassionate after all. There is always a limit.

He chose the wrong job.

He should have become a priest or something not a pirate.

His brothers are criminals who bullied, beat and harassed him through all his childhood.

You call them victims? They are considered princes and they are treated as such.

They hit and kill people and women for fun.

By letting them get killed he's doing the world a favour.

Of course it's the kind of manga that Sanji with his selfness is gonna try and turn them around and all that jazz.

• Chillman likes this

#1345 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12559 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:12 AM

He should have become a priest or something not a pirate.

We have a former monk as a pirate, i'd actually be down for a former priest as one, as a character concept :isee: Or a priest as a marine would be pretty cool as well. We know that there are nuns in the OP world since Ms Monday was disguised as one, so something akin to Christianity should be a thing.

Edited by Sanji, 11 January 2017 - 05:13 AM.

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#1346 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7888 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:28 AM

Well this is quite lame. Quite beating around the bush Oda let's get on with it already....

After 2 really good chapters it seems we have finally hit another chapter where a lot is written but nothing is said

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#1347 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:15 AM

@captain kidd talking about "This was set up to be yet another stupid predictable out of no where instance of aid being given by a character that has no reason to give the SH crew aid"
reijiu is currently filling that bill, isn't she?

Edited by Zeando, 11 January 2017 - 10:15 AM.

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#1348 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7888 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:40 AM

@captain kidd talking about "This was set up to be yet another stupid predictable out of no where instance of aid being given by a character that has no reason to give the SH crew aid"
reijiu is currently filling that bill, isn't she?

Couldn't of said it better.

I try to reserve judement till I see the actual chapter, since long ago spoilers were wrong 9 out of 9 times. But these days the spoilers are good so maybe I could change.

Ya dud bombs, people trying to kill zeff just quitting, rejiu secretly being good.... great just great.

Also I knew this magical op gene editing wasn't going to be realistic but.... drinking a magic potion that will make the emotionless killing machines normal? What the hell? And it only worked on one? Did sanji's mother get drunk while preggo to damage her children on purpose? What a horrible woman? Why would Judge tell her his plans if she would object? Why tell her them at all? Why did she over hear him? Why would Judge tell anyone who would tell his wife?
Would this make Sanji hate his mother? Personally I would of been happier as the emotionless killing machine. Why stop Judge? You are the wife of a man that killed 4 kings in one day what did you think it would be like? Also good to see sanji's mom is a better scientist then judge because she was able to do something that judge's scientists couldn't even explain. There goes the hopes of you guys seeing Sanji unlock his evolution and level up to their level.

And finally- stop the nonsense Oda. Can we just get to the wedding already so we can see g66 and luffy best BM? Please? At this rate you will never fulfill all those promises you made..... you have about 20 chapters to end this BM nonsense and never force us to see her nonesence broken crew again please just hurry up.

banner.png

#1349 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6811 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:28 PM

well there where always trustworthy sources for spoilers. 

2mg5kyb.jpg

#1350 Qbix

Qbix

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts
  • LocationRobin's lap

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

big meh

#1351 OxKing033

OxKing033

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:55 PM

One Piece has been on a roll for good chapters lately. But the spoiler sounds great in terms of new developments.

1) Sanji's mother dying because of making sure her children are still human and have empathy. Fortunately Sanji and Reiju(somewhat) were the only two that it worked out for

2) Sanji showing worry/concern for his sister. "But why do you have to die?" 

3) Sanji and Rejiu plotting to outsmart everyone. The wedding is gonna be a riot

4) Finally have confirmation as the core reason why Judge treated Sanji badly. 

5) Reiju replacing the wrist with a dud

6) Her giving him a similar speech to him that she did 14 years ago when he escaped

7) Showing that Luffy is starving and indeed hasn't eaten since the cracker fight

I'm loving this arc!!!!! 

Edited by OxKing033, 11 January 2017 - 07:57 PM.

#1352 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2932 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:43 AM

Wait, how the how hell did Big Mum know about Roger? I got the implication that she personally knew him from that spoiler.

This also mean that Pudding could maybe starts shooting lasers from her third eye. I dunno.
  • Chizi likes this

#1353 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6811 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:55 AM

Wait, how the how hell did Big Mum know about Roger? I got the implication that she personally knew him from that spoiler.

This also mean that Pudding could maybe starts shooting lasers from her third eye. I dunno.

everyone knows about rodger. And it wouldn't be a suprise when all of the strongst pirates knew rodger personaly if they are the right age.

more importantly, does sanji still don'tr want to get back to luffy?

2mg5kyb.jpg

#1354 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:14 AM

BROOK AND MAMA MOMENT!!CANT WAIT. WOWOWWOWOWWWW
and damn looks like the chapter is here to the final push to the end of the arc. sweeeet.

and SOMEONE SAVE PRINCESS SANJI NOW!!! PRINCESS SAVING PORTION JUST STARTED!! LOL 

#1355 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:06 AM

I'm not gonna lie...Whole Cake is a pretty decent arc.

• Chillman likes this

#1356 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:24 AM

I'm not gonna lie...Whole Cake is a pretty decent arc.

You filthy liaaar!!!

• tenchu likes this

#1357 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3136 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:12 AM

this is the worst arc of them all.

24gvaiu.jpg

#1358 legendisback

legendisback

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:10 AM

woooow what a chapter !!!

boring as hell !!!

oda is wasting too much time !!!

#1359 Qbix

Qbix

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts
  • LocationRobin's lap

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:58 AM

this is the worst arc of them all.

If that is not a troll or a reaction out of spite, then you are mentally challenged.

Edited by Qbix, 25 January 2017 - 07:58 AM.

#1360 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7888 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

Soooooo the power of pudding's third eye?

Oh shit I hope she doesn't use it, do you know how hard it will be for luffy to get everyone out of the infinite dream while battling the 10 tails?!?

It took zoro and wiper to knock down the bean stalk in skypiea so at least luffy will easily be able to knock down the chakra tree.

What lasers? That makes no sense!

Pudding eye is obviously capable of transporting between the 6 dimensions

banner.png

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users