What's good everybody! It's about that time again, for one of OMF's top forum games:
And I'm your host, ArSoNiSt JoE.
First off gotta give a big shoutout to @Makaze and the deceased (forum-wise) @ Satan **pours out some of my protein shake onto the floor**; they introduced the game to OMF and ran it for two years, playing a big part in making the game what it is today. Hopefully I can do a job job in carrying the torch.
Also have to show love to all of the participants past and present; Without you all the game just wouldn't run.
With that said, I know that there are probably some posters that don't even know what this game is. So here are the rules (There have been some changes):
- The featured user will be decided by a poll of nominees. When a winner is chosen, they will be taken off of the list of nominees.
- Users may opt out of Question Time if they do not wish to be questioned or can refuse any question they do not want to answer. If a user opts out, the user will be replaced by the second highest voted nominee.
- A user may only appear in Question Time once until the other nominations have been exhausted.
- Those who don't win the poll will be placed at the bottom of the nominee list in the spoiler below. The next 20 nominees in the list will join the next poll. The list's order will be randomized on a monthly basis.
- Users may ask a maximum of 5 questions per Question Time contestant. The limit is to avoid overwhelming the contestant—it may be lifted at the contestant's choice.
After this, users may ask up to 10 questions at a time—again, this limit can be changed at the contestant's choice.
- Nominees will need to confirm their participation before they are added to the queue. Self nominations will be automatically included while other nominees will be PMed about their participation.
- Any nominated participant offline for 10 days or longer (last post/VM will be used for private people) will be put on hiatus until they approach to inform us of their return.
Nominations (Nominations are to be made in the discussion thread only)
**Nominations past this point will count towards the first Question Time reboot.**
- Post nominations in the discussion thread. Nominations must be in BOLD RED.
- Users may nominate a maximum 4 people.
- Nominees need 2 nominations to make the list.
- Your nomination become locked if the person you nominated makes the list. You cannot nominate for that slot again until the next reboot.
- Unlocked nominations can be changed at any time.
- Self-nominations are allowed. Self-nominations count as normal nominations.
- The list will be locked if it ever reaches 40 contestants. If the list is locked, nominations will be closed until the next reboot.
Previous QT Rounds
Edited by ArSoNiSt JoE, 17 May 2016 - 10:37 PM.