9) Haru Glory

10) Meliodas

11) Wu Geng

12) Tsuna Swanda 

13) Goku 

14) Demon Eyes Kyo

15) Seiya

Am I forgetting anyone else?

Edited by ddboy102, 03 July 2015 - 09:18 PM.

tumblr_ofsn7dXajl1sxrzx2o1_400.gif

No, nothing can change my world.

#2 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,923 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:26 PM

I didn't order them by strength

1) Monkey D Luffy

2) Adult Gon Freecs 

3) Allen Walker

4) Ichigo Kurosaki

5) Aladdin

6) Natsu Dragoneel 

7) Naruto Uzimaki 

8) Yuskue Urameshi 

9) Haru Glory

10) Meliodas

11) Wu Geng

12) Tsuna Swanda 

Am I forgetting anyone else?

Fixed :kakashi:

In terms of mainstream ones, I think you got them all.....Unless you want to include guys like Goku and Kenshin

Edited by Tokoya, 03 July 2015 - 08:27 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:18 PM

Kenshin is more street level which is why I decided to leave him out. 

#4 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,626 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:36 AM

Leave out some I don't know. Also, from no.3 on, a lot of gut feeling is involved:

1. Goku: no contest. Don't explain the obvious.
  2. Naruto Uzumaki: With sage mode and Kurama throwing those bijuu bombs and those power-ups near the ending of Naruto...well...
  3. Meliodas: That casual arm-wrestling that busted a whole dungeon (which is nearly as big as the plateau in Dresrosa and even more, can prison 10 town-level dragons no problem) and then Full Counter is an extremely useful power if we allow it to be effective cross-universe but well, even without that, pre-Merlin'd Mel is hyped to be so fucking strong, like 10 times more than now or something.
  4. Yusuke Urameshi: Luffy tilted the platform and destroying stuffs that are nearly as big as the Pica statue? Yusuke and Shimizu obliterated that poor ''mountain'' that is just as big in instant and EoS Yusuke is much stronger than that (though he had no other significant feat after Shimizu fight. If this is OMBR-style, that wouldn't work but oh well...damn Togashi)
  5. Seiya: This is hard. Saint Seiya fights normally don't show them destroying the environment but rather direct attacks at the opponents so we don't really have the scale. Plus feats like freezing stuffs (except Absolute Zero) and making tornado and whatnot are relatively tamed compared to other shounen. However, I still put him here by virtue of his light speed reaction and attack speed when he was cornered
  6. Tsuna Swanda: Same as Seiya.
  7. Monkey D Luffy: Nuff said.
  8. Ichigo Kurosaki: DangaiIchigo would be higher but for now...
  9. Natsu Dragoneel: His power-up is amazing, he probably can fodder Fujitora? LOL
  10. Adult Gon Freecs: Unknown.
  11. Allen Walker: I forget most of D gray man, sadly...

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#5 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:15 AM

i gonna leave out some charatcers cuz i dont know them

1.seiya

2,goku

3.naruto

4.demon eyes kyo

5.meliodas

6.yusuke

7.haru

8.tsuna

9.luffy

10.ichigo

11 aladdin

12.natsu

13.gon

Edited by laxus pwns natsu, 07 July 2015 - 09:25 AM.

#6 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,923 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:16 PM

Leave out some I don't know. Also, from no.3 on, a lot of gut feeling is involved:

1. Goku: no contest. Don't explain the obvious.
  2. Naruto Uzumaki: With sage mode and Kurama throwing those bijuu bombs and those power-ups near the ending of Naruto...well...
  3. Meliodas: That casual arm-wrestling that busted a whole dungeon (which is nearly as big as the plateau in Dresrosa and even more, can prison 10 town-level dragons no problem) and then Full Counter is an extremely useful power if we allow it to be effective cross-universe but well, even without that, pre-Merlin'd Mel is hyped to be so fucking strong, like 10 times more than now or something.
  4. Yusuke Urameshi: Luffy tilted the platform and destroying stuffs that are nearly as big as the Pica statue? Yusuke and Shimizu obliterated that poor ''mountain'' that is just as big in instant and EoS Yusuke is much stronger than that (though he had no other significant feat after Shimizu fight. If this is OMBR-style, that wouldn't work but oh well...damn Togashi)
  5. Seiya: This is hard. Saint Seiya fights normally don't show them destroying the environment but rather direct attacks at the opponents so we don't really have the scale. Plus feats like freezing stuffs (except Absolute Zero) and making tornado and whatnot are relatively tamed compared to other shounen. However, I still put him here by virtue of his light speed reaction and attack speed when he was cornered
  6. Tsuna Swanda: Same as Seiya.
  7. Monkey D Luffy: Nuff said.
  8. Ichigo Kurosaki: DangaiIchigo would be higher but for now...
  9. Natsu Dragoneel: His power-up is amazing, he probably can fodder Fujitora? LOL
  10. Adult Gon Freecs: Unknown.
  11. Allen Walker: I forget most of D gray man, sadly...

You've never watched/read or heard of Magi? 

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#7 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:39 PM

don't show them destroying the environment

Saint Seiya characters have the ability to destroy atoms. 

alot of their weapons/abilities are claimed to destroy star/cause big bangs and other universal stuff but it's kinda hard to tell if it's just aesthetics or really happening.

they do have some star busting/universal feats come from episode G if it's canon. :shrug: 

are relatively tamed compared to other shounen.

there is tons of hax

regular saints have atomic destruction, telepathy, telekinesis, forcefields, and the ability to compensate for loss senses. 

then there is 

time hax,  space warping to redirect attacks or create recurring loops, poisonous roses that have instantly killed people with poison resistance/ roses that suck the blood of someone till they die, mind control and other mind raping abilities, locking people's senses, removing people from their body and sending them to the underworld where they are stuck, generation of sunlight into attacks, and some other stuff I'm too lazy to post. 

#8 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,626 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:00 AM

You've never watched/read or heard of Magi? 

No, but I don't remember their names after 6 months not reading so...

there is tons of hax

regular saints have atomic destruction, telepathy, telekinesis, forcefields, and the ability to compensate for loss senses.

then there is

time hax, space warping to redirect attacks or create recurring loops, poisonous roses that have instantly killed people with poison resistance/ roses that suck the blood of someone till they die, mind control and other mind raping abilities, locking people's senses, removing people from their body and sending them to the underworld where they are stuck, generation of sunlight into attacks, and some other stuff I'm too lazy to post.

which isn't that special.

• Tokoya likes this

#9 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:39 PM

You forgot about Ageha Yoshina (Psyren) and Jio Freed (666 Satan) and you totally forgot Toriko ^^

• Abu Dun and Blackody like this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

Zoro_02.png

Spoiler

#10 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,626 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:50 PM

You forgot about Ageha Yoshina (Psyren) and Jio Freed (666 Satan) and you totally forgot Toriko ^^

Yeah, they are great additions, too, except for Jio who I don't know.

Yoshina would be about between no.4-7 in my ranking above and Toriko no.2 probably.

Both Toriko and Dragon Ball have some inconsistent numbers sometimes but overall, well...

Saitama should be there and would be no.1 with little doubt. He and Goku are the 2 strongest shounen characters I have ever read.

I wonder which character is the strongest from Marvel that the strongest in Toriko (8 Kings and 3 Acacia's Disciples for now) can beat.

#11 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:11 PM

You forgot about Ageha Yoshina (Psyren) and Jio Freed (666 Satan) and you totally forgot Toriko ^

I wonder how I forgot about Toriko.

I never read Jio but I know he is lightspeed and is capable of reality warping a planet

Psyren  I don't really remember, but from what I do recall the mc was barely supersonic in speed 

anyways my list.

Seiya - easily has atomic destruction, hundreds of times faster than light and can apparenlty over power Hades who made a universe. 

Jio - due to reality warping and FTL Speed

Goku 

Toriko

Haru

Naruto - eww!!!

Demon Eyes Kyo

Yuskue - although Yuskue is more durable/stronger than the guy above him

Luffy 

Ichigo/ Tsuna

Allan Walker

Aliddan 

Gon / Ageha

#12 Raiden

Raiden

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:53 AM

I wonder how I forgot about Toriko.

I never read Jio but I know he is lightspeed and is capable of reality warping a planet

Psyren  I don't really remember, but from what I do recall the mc was barely supersonic in speed 

anyways my list.

Seiya - easily has atomic destruction, hundreds of times faster than light and can apparenlty over power Hades who made a universe. 

Jio - due to reality warping and FTL Speed

Goku 

Toriko

Haru

Naruto - eww!!!

Demon Eyes Kyo

Yuskue - although Yuskue is more durable/stronger than the guy above him

Luffy 

Ichigo/ Tsuna

Allan Walker

Aliddan 

Gon / Ageha

I don't think we have the same Jio in mind  :notsure:  the one I mean is most likely pretty at the end of the power spectrum and he definitively isn't possessing FTL Speed or Reality Warp powers.....

Also Ageha is definitively Supersonic when using Rise and I'm pretty sure he comes near lightspeed when he uses Nova. Also he has the most destructive attacks after Goku and Toriko (and apparantly Seiya but I don't know anything about him) in addition they are homing attacks. Also he has a Mind Block, which renders telepathy/mind reading useless.

• Abu Dun likes this

Zoro_02.png

Spoiler

#13 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,626 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:49 AM

Also Ageha is definitively Supersonic when using Rise and I'm pretty sure he comes near lightspeed when he uses Nova. Also he has the most destructive attacks after Goku and Toriko (and apparantly Seiya but I don't know anything about him) in addition they are homing attacks. Also he has a Mind Block, which renders telepathy/mind reading useless.

If we wider the candidate pool to shounen main cast and put Kabuto in there though, he must be no.1

His power is...I don't know...one of the most broken shounen power ever. If Ichiryuu had that, maybe he wouldn't have lost to Midora LOL.

• Raiden likes this

#14 Raiden

Raiden

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:55 PM

If we wider the candidate pool to shounen main cast and put Kabuto in there though, he must be no.1

His power is...I don't know...one of the most broken shounen power ever. If Ichiryuu had that, maybe he wouldn't have lost to Midora LOL.

I totally agree with you^^ But I guess even YoYo has it's limits, they could just never been explored because the manga was cancelled :/

Zoro_02.png

Spoiler

#15 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:30 PM

ok remake since u added people

1.seiya

2.Goku

3.Toriko

4.Jio freed

5.haru

6.Naruto

7.demon eyes kyo

8. Meliodas

9. yusuke

10. Luffy

11. Tsuna

12. Ichigo

13. Aladdin

14.Gon

15 ageha

i barely remember ageha feats but i remember that he wasnt that powerful

Edited by laxus pwns natsu, 02 September 2015 - 07:27 PM.

#16 Raiden

Raiden

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:50 PM

ok remake since u added people

1.seiya

2.Goku

3.Toriko

4.Jio freed

5.haru

6.Naruto

7.demon eyes kyo

8. Meliodas

9. yusuke

10. Luffy

11. Tsuna

12. Ichigo

13. Aladdin

14.Gon

15 ageha

i barely remember ageha feats but i remember that he was that powerful

Ageha is never at the bottom of that list. I would put him on place 4 or 5

Zoro_02.png

Spoiler

#17 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:26 PM

Ageha is never at the bottom of that list. I would put him on place 4 or 5

whats feats put him there

#18 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:18 PM

d I'm pretty sure he comes near lightspeed when he uses Nova.

can you pull up a relativistic(spelling)  feat?

Edited by ddboy102, 02 September 2015 - 09:39 PM.

#19 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,626 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 11:21 PM

whats feats put him there

can you pull up a relativistic(spelling)  feat?

Just read Psyren. It's a good WSJ Battle Shounen but was serialized at the wrong time so it was cancelled. That said, it was only cancelled when it already had 16 volumes so you still have a lot to read.

Though to be fair, I think it wasn't that immaturely finished. I would say 20 volumes are about right so only 4 volumes are flashed (which is admittedly mainly about 1vs1 battles which are important but well...).

Edited by Fulmine, 02 September 2015 - 11:21 PM.

• Raiden likes this

#20 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 12:44 AM

Just read Psyren. It's a good WSJ Battle Shounen but was serialized at the wrong time so it was cancelled. That said, it was only cancelled when it already had 16 volumes so you still have a lot to read.

Though to be fair, I think it wasn't that immaturely finished. I would say 20 volumes are about right so only 4 volumes are flashed (which is admittedly mainly about 1vs1 battles which are important but well...).

i have. read it like 3 years ago. barely remember anything and too lazy to read it again 

Edited by laxus pwns natsu, 03 September 2015 - 12:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users