#21 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:44 AM

can you pull up a relativistic(spelling)  feat?

Well it is really hard to explain when you don't know the manga, but I try.

here Miroku (the main badguy and strongest villain) attacks with a Light attack at pointblank range and here you see Ageha having saved the target and that without a scratch. And that isn't even his final Nova form, which is the combination of his Melchsee's Door and Nova, that gives him a big boost again.

@laxus pwns natsu

Well he has a homing very destructive Ability with Melchsee's Door, he has very good Rise (so he can strengthen his base stats) and he has a mind block to prevent mind-reading. Also when activating Nova he is just overkill. You can basically just read the last battle against Miroku from here on forward and you now how strong he is.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

Zoro_02.png

Spoiler

#22 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:02 PM

Well it is really hard to explain when you don't know the manga, but I try.

I've read the manga.

ttacks with a Light attack a

his  seraphith tree is energy based it wasn't like he outsped a beam of light/laser.

Edited by ddboy102, 03 September 2015 - 10:02 PM.

tumblr_ofsn7dXajl1sxrzx2o1_400.gif

No, nothing can change my world.

#23 Abu Dun

Abu Dun

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Locationon the way to a certain Tea Party

Posted 04 September 2015 - 05:23 AM

I never read Jio but I know he is lightspeed and is capable of reality warping a planet

The Jio Freed from 666 Satan most definitely wasn't capable of FTL Speed and warping a planet :huh: If at all, his best feats include supersonic speed, possessing a literally devilish second personality (which is vastly more powerful than his human side) and, if I remember correctly (has been ages since reading it), at EoS a few mountain busters. So he really wouldn't make the top of the list, considering how there are demigods like Goku and Saitama who could, if they felt like it, lay waste to entire solar systems.

I'd list those I recognize as follows (ordered by their ability to destroy the landscape):

1. Goku (could destroy solar systems)

2. Saitama (could potentially destroy solar systems)

3. Seiya (at least from what I've heard about them, they are on the same level as the two above)

4. Yusuke (planet buster, immortal)

5. Naruto

6. Toriko

7. Meliodas

8. Tsuna (time-warper and FTL speed, island buster)

9. Aladdin (reality warper and island buster)

10. Monkey D. Luffy

11. Natsu

12. Ichigo

... Jio Freed (mountain buster)

... Kenshin (town buster)

Official member of the Killer Kick Course SquadTM courtesy by Arsonist Joe

currently reading:

Denki-Gai no Honya-san, Gin no Saji, Dorohedoro, One Punch-Man, Nisekoi, Magi, Vinland Saga, UQ Holder!

and many more

#24 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:24 AM

The Jio Freed from 666 Satan most definitely wasn't capable of FTL Speed and warping a planet :huh: If at all, his best feats include supersonic speed, possessing a literally devilish second personality (which is vastly more powerful than his human side) and, if I remember correctly (has been ages since reading it), at EoS a few mountain busters. So he really wouldn't make the top of the list, considering how there are demigods like Goku and Saitama who could, if they felt like it, lay waste to entire solar systems.

I'd list those I recognize as follows (ordered by their ability to destroy the landscape):

3. Seiya (at least from what I've heard about them, they are on the same level as the two above)

5. Naruto

6. Toriko

7. Meliodas

10. Monkey D. Luffy

11. Natsu

12. Ichigo

seiya>goku and saitama

toriko>naruto

yusuke isnt a planet buster

luffy>aladdin (well i put the manga on hold so i dont know if he really that powerful)

jio freed is relativistic speed and a moon buster with shin

ichigo>natsu

#25 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:35 PM

There was statement about Yuskue being able to destroy the planet but the best we got was him smashing mountain sized plateaus.

And Seiya is above Goku simply because Hades first feat was moving around the solar system to cause a eclispe and Seiya beat him.

#26 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:43 PM

5. Naruto

6. Toriko

7. Meliodas

10. Monkey D. Luffy

11. Natsu

12. Ichigo

actually not a bad list i think, but I'm surprised that Yusuke is so high on your list and I never saw him bust any planets ^^

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

Zoro_02.png

Spoiler

#27 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:44 AM

There was statement about Yuskue being able to destroy the planet but the best we got was him smashing mountain sized plateaus.

And Seiya is above Goku simply because Hades first feat was moving around the solar system to cause a eclispe and Seiya beat him.

where?? i never read the manga. just the anime the english dubbed greatness!  :aww:

Edited by laxus pwns natsu, 05 September 2015 - 12:44 AM.

#28 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:43 PM

where?? i never read the manga. just the anime the english dubbed greatness!  :aww:

I forgot who said it but it was right after the Sensui arc.

Edit maybe it was Ranto.

#29 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:34 PM

This seems like a super fun topic, but a bit difficult. From the series I'm aware of, I'd rank them as followed:

Goku: Should be self explanatory, but if not, he's capable of easily destroying planets. 
Toriko: I'm not going to lie, this probably has something to do with my bias towards this series, but I'm pretty sure he's fairly stronger than the rest of the folks on my list, sans Goku, who is still quite above Toriko in power. 
Ichigo: Not really sure I can explain this one really well. I just feel like Ichigo is the minimum "Height Requirement" for power scaling, despite a lack of many measurable feats. His universe, along with the characters' above him, seem to have a larger power scale in general. 
Naruto: F**k Naruto. Now that that's out of the way, EOS Naruto is pretty strong. Not strong enough though. Everyone above could stomp him comfortably, in my opinion. His level of power isn't common place in his world, unlike the folks above. 
Yusuke: While his true power was never really shown in detail, his aura alone was capable of changing the weather. He final Spirit Gun carved a pretty deep and long scar into the ground and this wasn't even said to be his full capabilities, his father hinting that he still had ways to go. I'd put him above Naruto, but I don't think I have enough to go on to argue his case. If I think of something, I'll gladly do it. 
Clare: Atomized her final opponent with her sword using nothing but physical strength. I'm not really sure where to rank that, but it has to be worth something right? 
Meliodas: New kid on the block, but he's shown some pretty good stuff. He's kinda hard to pinpoint since everyone in the series seems to be holding or held back for some reason or another. His recent power up doesn't help matters much. Before his power up, I'd say he and Luffy would be a bit equal. Maybe he'd be a bit stronger than Luffy. 
Monkey D. Luffy: He's in an interesting place. Basically,I think he's too "grounded" to go up against the people above him currently. 
Gon: Strong as crap, but his normal form isn't on the level just yet. 
Tsunayoshi: Aside from his final FTL reaction feat in his last fight, he's pretty fragile. Gon would do him in. 
Natsu: I've lost respect for Natsu a long time ago. Haven't really kept track of his progress, so I feel he'd get beat by the folks above. 
Deku: All for One has a lot of potential, but Deku's not a point where he is a threat yet. 
Madaka: Probably not really fair since EOS in her universe ended with everyone growing up and losing their powers. Pre Adult Madoka though? She destroyed the moon, so she'd probably be up their with Naruto, maybe. 
Nagisa: As Jorgon Von Strangle would say, he's just a "Puny Little Human Boy". At least, compared to the folks on the list. 

Others:
Saitama: He has no planet destroying feats, but the implication is there. No proof, no rank though. 
Adult Gon: He didn't show enough to really do anything, but it's implied he could go up against Merum, which is pretty impressive. 

I've a pretty bad memory, so if I'm forgetting some feats certain characters have shown, please let me know. 

Edited by Charnsuka, 12 September 2015 - 08:48 PM.

#30 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,626 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 01:21 AM

Meliodas: New kid on the block, but he's shown some pretty good stuff. He's kinda hard to pinpoint since everyone in the series seems to be holding or held back for some reason or another. His recent power up doesn't help matters much. Before his power up, I'd say he and Luffy would be a bit equal. Maybe he'd be a bit stronger than Luffy.

His FullCounter is kinda useful against a lot of guys, unless it has a limit on what it can reflect.

As for his physicality, depends on that Dungeon-busting feat or should I say Tyrant Dragon thing.

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#31 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:54 AM

His FullCounter is kinda useful against a lot of guys, unless it has a limit on what it can reflect.

As for his physicality, depends on that Dungeon-busting feat or should I say Tyrant Dragon thing.

Aside from Physical attacks, Full Counter seems to be capable of reflecting any type of energy based attack or magic power, so that gives him a major advantage over quite a few folks on the list. 

Physically? He casually destroyed the dungeon, he could slice through a large hill (or small mountain) with a twig, and he can hold up Diane rather easily. This is all pre power up, and again, without exerting a lot of effort. 

Going through the latest arc again, Full Power Mel might be stronger than Naruto. The crater Mel created when he destroyed Danafor was larger than all of the surrounding mountains. And that's only surface wise. The depth of the crater was so great, sunlight didn't even reach the bottom. 

Edited by Charnsuka, 13 September 2015 - 09:55 AM.

#32 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:28 AM

he's pretty fragile

Tsuna isn't fragile. to preform X Burner his body has to have to same energy or he'd be torn apart. something along those lines was stated. 

#33 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 13 September 2015 - 11:13 AM

Tsuna isn't fragile. to preform X Burner his body has to have to same energy or he'd be torn apart. something along those lines was stated.

He has to balance out the force to perform it, which he does by projecting a soft flame behind him to support himself. Before he did that, he'd blow himself backwards.

I'm not saying Tsuna's made of glass, but I don't think he'd be able to take what the people above him dish out. His dad punched him and the force of the punch destroyed a small section of his school and that knocked him out. The characters above him punch a lot harder than that.

Thinking about it a bit more, maybe Tsuna and Natsu (maybe) should be higher than Gon. While I think Gon is their physical superior, he might not be able to deal with eithers power. They both have a bit of reach, which Gon greatly lacks. Paper isn't going to be enough to help against them.

Edited by Charnsuka, 13 September 2015 - 11:34 AM.

#34 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,626 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:55 PM

Aside from Physical attacks, Full Counter seems to be capable of reflecting any type of energy based attack or magic power, so that gives him a major advantage over quite a few folks on the list.

Actually, even magic power cannot be reflected if they are ''indirect''. Like Ban's Physical Hunt. Though I'm not sure about the definition of indirect because Mel used Full Counter against King's Status Promotion which I think is kinda like Ban's Physical Hunt.

But yeah.

Physically? He casually destroyed the dungeon, he could slice through a large hill (or small mountain) with a twig, and he can hold up Diane rather easily. This is all pre power up, and again, without exerting a lot of effort.

I know. My point is it's hard to know how good that dungeon feat is. Size is not the only thing when it comes to physical destructiveness. The Tyrant Dragon thing makes it unclear to me.

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#35 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:35 PM

The characters above him punch a lot harder than that.

Tsuna destroyed a portion of an island that he wasn't even aiming at. Clare and Adult Gon can't do that. Luffy is debatble but Tsuna steam rolls Gon.

His dad punched him and the force of the punch destroyed a small section of his school and that knocked him out.

That could have simply been because Tsuna absorbed most of the blow or simply because Imesita goal wasn't outright destruction. 

Besides you can't focus on a low level feat  he has many durability feats better than that. Like him tanking Genkishi's attacks which were busting tall building coated with the lightning attribute. 

Tsuna has even tanked punches equal to his big bang axel.

#36 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:10 AM

Tsuna destroyed a portion of an island that he wasn't even aiming at. Clare and Adult Gon can't do that. Luffy is debatble but Tsuna steam rolls Gon.

That could have simply been because Tsuna absorbed most of the blow or simply because Imesita goal wasn't outright destruction. 

Besides you can't focus on a low level feat  he has many durability feats better than that. Like him tanking Genkishi's attacks which were busting tall building coated with the lightning attribute. 

Tsuna has even tanked punches equal to his big bang axel.

I've amended my rankings in my post above, so I have Tsuna and Natsu above Gon.

Adult Gon didn't even get a chance to really show his full power, so I'm not even counting him in these ranking. Abyssal Ones have shown the power to destroy portions of land as big as, if not larger that, the portion of land Tsuna destroyed with XX Burner. Clare Awakened as Teresa should be capable of that at the least. She should be equal to Meliodas at the least. 

Tsuna was still knocked out by an attack of that low a level, which I don't think it was. Iemitsu was vastly stronger than Tsuna still. Wasn't the Genkishi that fought Tsuna not able to use his full power? I think he was said to be using his full power only when he was fighting Yamamoto. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users