Photo

Poll - What do people want to RP?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: What RP's are you interested in? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

What RP's are you interested in?

1. Fantasy RP (elves, dragons, bows, swords,Middle Earth/DnD style) (5 votes [8.20%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.20%

2. Mech RP (giant guns, suits, thrusters, missiles, everything tech) (2 votes [3.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.28%

3. Super Power RP (pretty silly, super villains and super heroes, giant godzilla monsters, skyscrapers) (8 votes [13.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.11%

4. School RP (anything that has to do with RP:ing as students, be it a super power university or whatever) (2 votes [3.28%] - View)

5. Space RP (anything that has to do with space, aliens and shit. Vote for this and mech if you want space battles) (3 votes [4.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.92%

6. Occult RP (vampires, ghosts, anything like that) (5 votes [8.20%] - View)

7. Fiction RP (anything based in a ficticious world, be it manga, TV or whatever. Specify in the thread!) (4 votes [6.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.56%

8. Post Apoc RP (this fits with many other choices, so vote more than once to specify what kind of post apocalyptic world you wanna be in) (3 votes [4.92%] - View)

9. Zombie RP (this fits with post apoc, but I figured this might be popular enough for its own choice) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. Modern RP (set in a modern world, not much superhuman things, more focused on drama and stuff rather than action. Maybe spies, gangsters, detectives and thieves) (4 votes [6.56%] - View)

11. Western RP (the wild west, bounty hunters, gunslingers and horses) (1 votes [1.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.64%

12. Pirate RP (you play as pirates mostly. Vote for this and something else to specify where and when) (1 votes [1.64%] - View)

13. Mutant RP (people shunned by socity, maybe scientific experiments, goes hand in hand with super power RP) (4 votes [6.56%] - View)

14. Legendary RP (usually based on some mythology, like greek or norse. Think Percy Jackson or Thor) (4 votes [6.56%] - View)

15. Vintage RP (basically an RP set in the past. This can be like WW2, or the 1200's. Pick something else to specify what's going on) (5 votes [8.20%] - View)

16. One Piece RP (we already have one, but hey!) (1 votes [1.64%] - View)

17. Naruto RP (I'm just listing the big ones just in case they're popular) (4 votes [6.56%] - View)

18. Bleach RP (Make your own Zanpakuto!) (2 votes [3.28%] - View)

19. Fairy Tail RP (I don't have anything to say here!) (3 votes [4.92%] - View)

20. Other RP (Please state in the thread, I can't list everything!) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Hyouzou

Hyouzou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • LocationFishman Island

Posted 04 July 2015 - 10:39 AM

So hi, i've been wanting to make an RP for a while now, but they usually fail because not many people are into whatever I tried to make, so I've made a poll here so people can just vote on what they would be interested in doing. Whatever the outcome will be, I will try to make it into an interesting RP. If anyone else is more interested in running an RP rather than participating, just let me know. 

The poll is kinda messy, and i'm sorry for that, but I wanted to make it as broad as possible. For example, if I want to RP in victorian england, with vampires and pirates, but with a splash of aliens, I'd pick Vintage RP, Occult RP, Pirate RP and Space RP. Of course, nobody would be able to guess exactly what my votes mean, so I'd probably also mention this in the thread in case a lot of people like it and want to do it as well.

Also this would be a pretty good indicator of how many people actually use the RP Corner. And yes, I know there's already a post with a poll, but it's from January and i'm suspecting people either have forgotten about it, already voted (and changed their minds) or haven't seen it.

Note: I didn't make it anonymous, since it's easier if you can see who voted for what, and also - why make it anonymous if you're gonna RP it anyway? No shame.

Edited by Hyouzou, 04 July 2015 - 10:41 AM.

#2 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,392 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:46 PM

I'm totally down for western or vintage. Anything historical really.

• Hyouzou likes this

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#3 ryuzaki07

ryuzaki07

N00b

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,560 posts
  • LocationOuter Haven

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:01 PM

Wheres my Sonic RP?

Posted Image

#4 sena-kun21

sena-kun21

~ Valar Morghulis ~

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Location...following Luffy.

Posted 23 August 2015 - 12:51 AM

Interesting choices, Hyouzou.  I haven't voted yet because it seems I would be interested in any genre...depending on the premise and how tight the story line is.  But I really feel your pain because several of my RPs went down.  With all the hard work you've put in, it can fizzle out in a few days. *sigh*  Oh, well...it comes with the territory.

Anyway, I hope to start up another RP myself.  I'm still working on it, though.  Hopefully when I present it, it doesn't get shot down. >.<

• Raiden likes this

#5 Hyouzou

Hyouzou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • LocationFishman Island

Posted 23 August 2015 - 12:37 PM

I'll be looking forward to it! 

It seems I'm gonna run a One Piece RP so no other RP's in my immediate future, but this list isn't just for me!

#6 sena-kun21

sena-kun21

~ Valar Morghulis ~

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Location...following Luffy.

Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:34 PM

Thanks.  :)

Hmm...are you starting another OP RP or are you taking over the one Shin got started?  Last night I glanced a bit on the OP OOC thread.  You guys were talking about Geyter's system.  Does that mean you'll reboot...?

Edit:

Never mind...saw your latest post in the OOC thread. :blush:

• Hyouzou likes this

#7 Mouse

Mouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNot Found.

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:47 AM

Other timeless concepts:

• Soul Eater but maybe focus strictly on meisters & weapons and makes witches NPCs to keep it simple.
  • Horror Survival / Slasher (spring breakers go to a cabin in the woods and summon something terrible from the basement; a bunch of summer campers are summoned back to their camp ten years after they accidentally killed a little boy in a prank gone wrong and the campground is abandoned and there's some spooky ghost nonsense going down and the bridge to get off of the campground is gone; something silent hill-inspired; etc.)
  • Small Town Murder Mystery (twin peaks esque but with a more prominent supernatural horror twist where the killer they're tracking down turns out to be a ghost or something and nobody believes anybody but they're all being terrorized by something awful; maybe people are going missing because of aliens; maybe get some inspiration from Higurashi; i can elaborate on this if needed i love these kinds of plots).
  • Witch Hunters vs. Witches (alt. Vampires vs. Vamp Hunters, Wendigos vs. Wendigo Hunters, etc. but I like witches.)
  • Heist / Jailbreak (I did this once and it was short lived and gameplay is hard to work out it was one of the few RPs I've been in that came to a conclusion; think of an Ocean's Eleven style band of thieves all using their unique skillsets to break out of lockdown or break into a dystopian headquarters and steal something at the center of a high-tech security force; works best with small groups).
  • Anything where a group of explorers are trapped in a spooky place closed off from the outside world. Maybe something Ghost Ship inspired. Maybe just a bunch of people are trapped in a haunted hotel because some curious couple opened up some closet door that was nailed shut and hidden behind a painting for a reason and now everybody is stuck in this 1408-style hell. Maybe a squad of archaeologists disturbed a spirit and now they're trapped in a bottomless tomb. Maybe we play a group of skeptical paranormal investigator killjoys who get trapped in some abandoned castle that's actually haunted.
  • Paranormal investigators could actually be its own plot. Let's be a travelling band of spooky mystery-solving punks. All aboard the Mystery Machine!

(To be extended when I have more time.)

PS. shameless self promotion for our upcoming Air Gear RP to the people who voted for a semi-dystopian future setting and gang wars and shonen battles.

Edited by Mouse, 26 October 2016 - 12:36 PM.

• RathyOro likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users