44 replies to this topic

#41 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,811 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

I think part of it has  to do with the low traffic omf has been receiving in general lately. part f it has to do with school because a lot of peole here are stil in school and stuffs.  and part of it is its been the same people participating in the storiy contests for a while now so I can imagine people are just burnt out.

Edited by retroluffy13, 25 February 2016 - 05:47 PM.

• Yamagician likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#42 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,393 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 25 February 2016 - 06:33 PM

It was like this when I ran the contests as well. Why do you think I decided to give this and wsac a break?

MAKE | TOTAL | DESTROY

Leu14ht.gif

#43 Yamagician

Yamagician

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 02:46 PM

I'm not surprised by the lack of entries at all. I think having the option of the contests, even when no one enters, is pretty great in and of itself (I just love options and variety, honestly). 

Of course, I can't do much if the circumstances are outside of the forum. If, however, I get feedback on something that I can control and improve on, that's a plus in my eyes. Otherwise, I'll just leave the contest as is until others show an interest. 

#44 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,393 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:02 PM

There's nothing you can change. (Although I think Gnag's changes to the WSAC aren't great but I can't control that.)

It's on the community at this point. It's not your responsibility to do anything aside from provide themes and cycle the contests every week or two.

MAKE | TOTAL | DESTROY

Leu14ht.gif

#45 Yamagician

Yamagician

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:29 AM

New contest/theme is up! Here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users