Photo

"Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions." - Question Time with ramz91

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Poll: Which poster should go next? (14 member(s) have cast votes)

And the next poster up is...

1. Relinquisher (2 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

2. RhyssaFireheart (2 votes [11.76%])

3. Damanos (5 votes [29.41%])

Percentage of vote: 29.41%

4. Petite Fleur (2 votes [11.76%])

5. YoWid (6 votes [35.29%])

Percentage of vote: 35.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2773 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:26 PM

Yall know the drill mynicca1.png

nj6xmn0.jpg

Locked nominees

Single nominees
Spoiler

Declined participation
Spoiler

Hiatus
Spoiler

Previous QT Rounds

Edited by ArSoNiSt JoE, 16 September 2015 - 04:05 AM.

• ramz91 and YoWid like this

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#2 ramz91

ramz91

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationMotorcity

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:33 PM

To anyone wanting to ask me questions, I'll try to answer with the first thing that comes to mind but I might take a while to reply to your question.

Just  note though, I'm not that into politics, my knowledge of science is limited to what I learnt in high school (which may not be much, given the difference in syllabus) and my knowledge of computers (coding etc) is limited to hoping that turning it off then on again fixes a problem ( :huh:)

And btw: FIRST! (always wanted to do that)

EDIT: I'm okay with anyone asking more than five questions

Edited by ramz91, 16 September 2015 - 12:45 AM.

• Défectueux and YoWid like this

Sig%20Image_zpsum2gbm1a.jpg

Credit to the Red Opus for the awesome sig

Congratulations on reading this sentence that serves no other purpose besides distraction and by the way, you've just lost the game.

Also, Gowther is the Lust of my Life and Redline sucks ball bearings

Spoiler To find out why I had to add the second line to my sig, check link in the spoiler

Spoiler I wonder if people actually read what I put here

#3 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19028 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:58 AM

1. Top 10 favorite manga? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice) All-time favorite? If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be?

2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)

3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female?

Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)

4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time, who would you choose? Who do what?

For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.

5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?

• ramz91 likes this

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#4 Hooded Crow

Hooded Crow

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3758 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:54 AM

1. What do you usually do when you're bored and/or want to kill time?

2. Why do you like me?

3. If you had one wish, and one wish only, what would it be?

3.5. What are you willing to sacrifice for it to come true?

4. If you ever wrote a fiction story, what would it be about?

5. Internet dies forever, how are you going to handle it?

• ramz91 likes this

Spoiler

S4wfsFP.jpg

#5 ramz91

ramz91

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationMotorcity

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:57 AM

1. Top 10 favorite manga? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice) All-time favorite? If you can only read one manga for the rest of your life which would it be?

2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)

3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female?

Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)

4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time, who would you choose? Who do what?

For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy OR you can have 2 do art (1 draws characters, the other draws background, for example) and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.

5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?

1. What do you usually do when you're bored and/or want to kill time?

2. Why do you like me?

3. If you had one wish, and one wish only, what would it be?

3.5. What are you willing to sacrifice for it to come true?

4. If you ever wrote a fiction story, what would it be about?

5. Internet dies forever, how are you going to handle it?

Spoiler Fulmine

Spoiler Hooded Crow

NOTE: I'm proofreading my post for grammar mistakes after I've posted so that's why the post where I answer the questions will be edited  as I'll see the mistakes only after I've posted

Edited by ramz91, 16 September 2015 - 04:36 AM.

• Hooded Crow, Fulmine and YoWid like this

Congratulations on reading this sentence that serves no other purpose besides distraction and by the way, you've just lost the game.

Spoiler To find out why I had to add the second line to my sig, check link in the spoiler

#6 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3082 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:12 AM

1. What do you like so much about fan fictions? 

2. How much are you affected by the so-called seven sins? (greed, envy, sloth, lust, wrath, gluttony, pride)

3. How right are you usually when it comes to first impressions you have of people? 

4. What kind of things can annoy you?

5. What are some of the things you really enjoy? (not necessarily doing) 

6. What do you think of the whole Dressrosa arc in One Piece? 

7. Which OMF members do you miss the most? (both those who never arrived here and those who stopped coming)

8. How much can you befriend someone from the internet? 

• ramz91 likes this

50c34dd1-274c-4550-9d6d-d6edce927b63_zps

#7 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19028 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:34 PM

Enel

Enel's Lighting fruit from One Piece

:wub:

6.  Favorite and most hated cultures? Why?

7. Your ideal/dream vacation? The place you want to go and who you go with, the scenery etc. stuffs like that.

8. If you rule the world and your desire is of absolute priority, what do you want to change for better (education, poverty, politics etc.)? And if you're evil, what do you want to change for worse?

9. You're thrown into a fantasy world and you have to fight to survive or maybe even to crawl on top like in an action manga or RPG. What ''role'' would you want to be, what ability(ies) would you want to have, your choice of weapon and course of action?

10. Thing(s) that annoys you the most, maybe even despise/disgust, in someone's personality or character? In men exclusively? In women? Does it matter if it's just a thought they keep to themselves or do you only care if they bring it into action?

11. Design a completely original ability that suits yourself to a t (personality, style, knowledge etc.) and tell me how you're gonna use such ability (as it is or creatively) in fighting and in daily life?

• ramz91 likes this

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#8 ramz91

ramz91

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationMotorcity

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:12 PM

1. What do you like so much about fan fictions? 

2. How much are you affected by the so-called seven sins? (greed, envy, sloth, lust, wrath, gluttony, pride)

3. How right are you usually when it comes to first impressions you have of people? 

4. What kind of things can annoy you?

5. What are some of the things you really enjoy? (not necessarily doing) 

6. What do you think of the whole Dressrosa arc in One Piece? 

7. Which OMF members do you miss the most? (both those who never arrived here and those who stopped coming)

8. How much can you befriend someone from the internet? 

6.  Favorite and most hated cultures? Why?

7. Your ideal/dream vacation? The place you want to go and who you go with, the scenery etc. stuffs like that.

8. If you rule the world and your desire is of absolute priority, what do you want to change for better (education, poverty, politics etc.)? And if you're evil, what do you want to change for worse?

9. You're thrown into a fantasy world and you have to fight to survive or maybe even to crawl on top like in an action manga or RPG. What ''role'' would you want to be, what ability(ies) would you want to have, your choice of weapon and course of action?

10. Thing(s) that annoys you the most, maybe even despise/disgust, in someone's personality or character? In men exclusively? In women? Does it matter if it's just a thought they keep to themselves or do you only care if they bring it into action?

11. Design a completely original ability that suits yourself to a t (personality, style, knowledge etc.) and tell me how you're gonna use such ability (as it is or creatively) in fighting and in daily life?

Spoiler azer_moli

Spoiler Fulmine (Round 2)

#9 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:41 PM

Ya mother trucker, what took you so long.

and my knowledge of computers (coding etc) is limited to hoping that turning it off then on again fixes a problem

Percussive maintenance all the way, bae.

1. Defend the dissertation on whatever Jimi Hendrix's shit rocks you most.

2. Who was in your ava last year (before the glow-bot from Motorcity and the Redline one) that looked like a love child of Jim Carrey and Steve Buscemi?

3. Which songs @ posted in Metappreciation Forum you found extremely titillating?

4. Let's make a bet: @Velvetbrush will abandon ship and won't post here even until closing time.

If you win (i.e., she posts questions here), I'll wear a sig with the writing "Ramz91 is the undisputed King of Games Forum and I'm but a peasant in his thrall."

If I win (i.e., she didn't post at all here), you'll wear "Gowther is the Lust of my Life and Redline sucks ball bearings."

..for six straight months starting from the closing of this thread. Deal?

5. Y u no play the Mafia games?

6. Best scene(s) from any of your completed manga?

7. Best scene(s) from any of your completed comics?

8. What makes you interested in keeping your job as one of Games Forum's Guardians--those that keeps her soul alive and well; or at the very least undead and rotten, but well enough to trudge on (along with @kikyou_e , @Darthwin , @Hooded Crow , @Sun Heart, @d1r31 , @Zodiac , @Gattsu Pozu , and other unsung-yet-equally-valiant [anti-]heroes)?

9. Kenshiro vs Jonathan Joestar; who wins and how?

10. When one day I travel to KL, got any place not many people know that would be sweet to chill and air-guitar together with?

11. What's your take on bitcoin/cryptocurrency, and how much does the technology affect you in any way in the field of your trade?

12. In less than or up to 12 words, how would you describe me? 

• ramz91 likes this

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

another story for another day

#10 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:16 PM

13. What's OMF to you?

• ramz91 likes this

#11 ramz91

ramz91

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationMotorcity

Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:58 PM

Percussive maintenance all the way, bae.

1. Defend the dissertation on whatever Jimi Hendrix's shit rocks you most.

2. Who was in your ava last year (before the glow-bot from Motorcity and the Redline one) that looked like a love child of Jim Carrey and Steve Buscemi?

3. Which songs @ posted in Metappreciation Forum you found extremely titillating?

4. Let's make a bet: @Velvetbrush will abandon ship and won't post here even until closing time.

If you win (i.e., she posts questions here), I'll wear a sig with the writing "Ramz91 is the undisputed King of Games Forum and I'm but a peasant in his thrall."

If I win (i.e., she didn't post at all here), you'll wear "Gowther is the Lust of my Life and Redline sucks ball bearings."

..for six straight months starting from the closing of this thread. Deal?

5. Y u no play the Mafia games?

6. Best scene(s) from any of your completed manga?

7. Best scene(s) from any of your completed comics?

8. What makes you interested in keeping your job as one of Games Forum's Guardians--those that keeps her soul alive and well; or at the very least undead and rotten, but well enough to trudge on (along with @kikyou_e , @Darthwin , @Hooded Crow , @Sun Heart, @d1r31 , @Zodiac , @Gattsu Pozu , and other unsung-yet-equally-valiant [anti-]heroes)?

9. Kenshiro vs Jonathan Joestar; who wins and how?

10. When one day I travel to KL, got any place not many people know that would be sweet to chill and air-guitar together with?

11. What's your take on bitcoin/cryptocurrency, and how much does the technology affect you in any way in the field of your trade?

12. In less than or up to 12 words, how would you describe me? 

13. What's OMF to you?

Spoiler YoWid

• Défectueux and YoWid like this

#12 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:10 PM

I have no idea what Percussive maintenance mean hon

'tis this, beau.

You're on, @Velvetbrush, I'm waiting for your questions

You better start writing that sig, man.

#13 ramz91

ramz91

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationMotorcity

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:18 PM

'tis this, beau.

You better start writing that sig, man.

Oh, well it doesn't work well for me, maybe I use too much force but I end up making it worse

I know right, but we shall see until the next QT starts

#14 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:21 PM

Oh, well it doesn't work well for me, maybe I use too much force but I end up making it worse

The angle makes the fix, son. Keep it at steady 60.

I know right, but we shall see until the next QT starts

Dat we shall. Dat we shall. 

#15 ramz91

ramz91

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationMotorcity

Posted 20 September 2015 - 03:08 AM

The angle makes the fix, son. Keep it at steady 60.

No wonder, I always attack it from right on top

• YoWid likes this

#16 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:50 AM

14. Preferred martial arts?

15. If you got the power to change anything (plot, characterizations, etc.) from established/canon arcs of any manga/comics and be made effective worldwide immediately, what manga/comics will it be?

16. If you can play any 3 instrumental songs with ultimate feels and techniques, what instrument(s) will you take up and what songs are they?

• ramz91 likes this

#17 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:14 AM

17. If that buff in no. 16 also happened to me (Hammond organ/piano/DX keyboard), @Metal Heart (lead/accoustic guitar) @ (lead vocal) @ArSoNiSt JoE (MC/DJ) @Sun Heart (drums) @Otaku-N. (bass/moog synth/theremin) thus forming the Infernal Seven on the spot, what kind of original song we gonna play do you have in mind?

• ramz91 likes this

#18 ramz91

ramz91

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationMotorcity

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:50 PM

14. Preferred martial arts?

15. If you got the power to change anything (plot, characterizations, etc.) from established/canon arcs of any manga/comics and be made effective worldwide immediately, what manga/comics will it be?

16. If you can play any 3 instrumental songs with ultimate feels and techniques, what instrument(s) will you take up and what songs are they?

17. If that buff in no. 16 also happened to me (Hammond organ/piano/DX keyboard), @Metal Heart (lead/accoustic guitar) @ (lead vocal) @ArSoNiSt JoE (MC/DJ) @Sun Heart (drums) @Otaku-N. (bass/moog synth/theremin) thus forming the Infernal Seven on the spot, what kind of original song we gonna play do you have in mind?

Spoiler YoWid (Round 2)

• YoWid likes this

#19 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:05 PM

Final: What's your opinion on fanfic?

• ramz91 likes this

#20 ramz91

ramz91

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationMotorcity

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:30 PM

Final: What's your opinion on fanfic?

See my answer to @azer_moli 's first question

• YoWid likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users