• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:53 PM

Self-explanatory.

Dornweep's Diary

Entry #001

Self-discipline works best when future fresh cash is involved. Else, not so much.

Might take up Muay Thai next week, prospect unclear. Pain is weakness leaving yer bod.

Gotta cook up some shit, but will the stink worth it?

Retire early, like that money moustache guy, but with my own flava (spend old days in NZ?) 

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

another story for another day

#2 Ganderath

Ganderath

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • LocationSerbian Fetish Dungeon

User's Awards

2    2   

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:04 PM

Didn't even get the name right.

0/10.

9uDrnRm.png

#3 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:09 AM

Durrwhip's Diary

Entry #002

> on my way to Necropolis with P and K after defeating The Last Weretiger in The Forest of Fallen Dwellers

> somehow still trapped in this random HIME vessel of a damn fish

> no Sweet-Shalquwhatever-equivalent NPC to buy some sweet ring and trigger inner furry from

> GM did dun goofd, no continue after months

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's next? Heide's Tower of Flamebait?

I supposed I could git gud at this. But for whom? To what end? By what means? What is right? What is wrong?

Rorty said there's no ethical absolutes; it's simply a matter of doing the fucking best we can, in solidarity with others, to realize a better world than before. We are left, he said, with "our loyalty to other human beings clinging together against the dark."

But I ain't no human being. Heck, I'm a fucking Dagon redux. Fancy that.

Hell, I'll just let this flippers waddle the dark brick road together with these strangers of common (?) cause for now.

Tomorrow never knows. Present is today. Today is a gift. A gift is another word for autism and the likes. I must be gifted. Onwards.

Didn't even get the name right.

0/10.

Dun wanna get a case of copyright infringement on my ass, tenks.

#4 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:58 PM

Durnwhip's Diary

Entry #003

Connecting the dots is equally (or even more) important than merely collecting them.

Writing is a form of connecting those collected dots.

Writing forces the writers to pour out their thoughts and arrange them in coherent and logical manner *if* said writer has a non-fiction piece in mind (when it comes to fiction, the dot-connecting is still there, but the coherent and logical arrangement can be played with, or, often, be disposed altogether should the writers feel the dictation of their whims too strong to resist and think they got enough gall and guts to risk perplexing, and might very well be vexing, the readers upon perusal of their work).

Focus matters most in writing.

I want to write about how convenient the life of Dalai Lama and the Pope and Ayatollah and pretty much any other religious big shots is because they are closely surrounded by a bunch of loyal guards and worshippers and supporters daily, and I wonder how they would carry on through existence if a thermonuclear apocalypse happened and any one of them are left with a cutthroat pansexual rapist and a nihilistic cynical hooker as the only fellow survivors on an arid wasteland of the dying planet in the aftermath.

But then in the middle of my conjuring an extreme-yet-plausible scenario where all their close ones and confidants up to the consigliere are wiped out in the cataclysm leaving only their Excellency behind, my thought suddenly leaped without warning to gravure idols and stale milk in the fridge and then to some hazy backstory of a character for my yet-to-be-made fanfiction and, ultimately, all those thoughts frantically interlapped in jumbled fashion, establishing a pandemonium of sound and fucking fury in my head — racing thoughts never felt so real an experience.

And then there is the case of filtering out stuffs from the Web; intellectually stimulating (and sometimes emotionally engaging) forum posts, posts from imageboards, posts from news aggregators, blogs, vlogs, podcasts, features and opinion pieces on some news sites, answers from question aggregators, free MOOCs, and so on. Those are the dots. Bookmarking them is fun. Trying to summarize them, to distill them in a piece of writing, on the other hand, is absolutely boring.

To be fair, starting to write from the resources I have gathered so far is the hardest part. Once I let all the thoughts flow with minimum judgments, however, I have been writing five-and-a-half paragraphs about my own writing process already. And it’s liberating. I feel like I let out what must come out of my mind lest I implode or, less dramatically, deeply regret not ever jotting them down to be preserved in dead tree or its digital counterpart. Of course, editing and revising is essential if I want all the points in my writing to be more clear and audience-friendly, but that’s another story for another day.

In hindsight, whatever is written can be a pain to look at — thanks to its style and/or its substance. And yet it can evoke some significant amount of joy, some sense of accomplishment for conveying the previously-bottled thoughts and feelings that, if imperfect and may be derived from other sources, is in the end yours to create.

In writing, as in sadomasochism, pain and joy are produced, and, in most cases, they are not mutually exclusive.

#5 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:07 PM

Durnwhip's Diary

Entry# 5

This is no Beast Barracks.

This is no killing fields.

This is no Ragunan Zoo.

This is not mom's private chamber.

This is playground.

This is play time.

ROE: Weapons Free.

Play Time.

#6 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:46 AM

The burnout. It's real. It don't get realer than this.

Been proud of self highly capable of multitasking effective after Mama's gone, been the ultimate fixer for all the craps surrounding political family matters inheritance fucking routines so proud so proud so god fucking damn proud of self pat back proud.

Burnout doe, that burnout tho.

comm failure, no repairing dem scorch bridegs no go back. Only forward must survive, will do can do.

slow and steady don't win will get overtaken by startup competitors fuck em all speed is key time is of essence deliver or die

Polyglotia shall triumph Polyglotia Polyglotia triumph no rest no slacking just slack and gitlab and python and kotlin and andro studio and all

deploy deploy deploy ship must rush no rest must ship and deploy

full stack baby jack of all trades king of one, or two.

bucket list python raspberry pi flipflop arduino scratch pass them no hesitation must rush deploy no depressed sweep under just do it do it do it.

NO time for depressed. Not now--maybe later, alligator.

That's what brooms are for, what rugs are for.

Polyglotia. Realer than real, polyglotia. Another story for another day, but not today. no sleep only rush deploy clients public notary networking Polyglotia.

#7 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:18 PM

The burnout. It's real. It don't get realer than this.

Been proud of self highly capable of multitasking effective after Mama's gone, been the ultimate fixer for all the craps surrounding political family matters inheritance fucking routines so proud so proud so god fucking damn proud of self pat back proud.

Burnout doe, that burnout tho.

comm failure, no repairing dem scorch bridegs no go back. Only forward must survive, will do can do.

slow and steady don't win will get overtaken by startup competitors fuck em all speed is key time is of essence deliver or die

Polyglotia shall triumph Polyglotia Polyglotia triumph no rest no slacking just slack and gitlab and python and kotlin and andro studio and all

deploy deploy deploy ship must rush no rest must ship and deploy

full stack baby jack of all trades king of one, or two.

bucket list python raspberry pi flipflop arduino scratch pass them no hesitation must rush deploy no depressed sweep under just do it do it do it.

NO time for depressed. Not now--maybe later, alligator.

That's what brooms are for, what rugs are for.

Polyglotia. Realer than real, polyglotia. Another story for another day, but not today. no sleep only rush deploy clients public notary networking Polyglotia.

Stop the sentimental shit, you sappy schmuck.

Take your attention-whoring autistic antics to Crazy on Tap and get good or whatever.

One can only cringe so much when reading such a cheesycancerous post in an online mango forum.

That said, try not offing yourself, fuggboy.

#8 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:57 PM

Stop the sentimental shit, you sappy schmuck.

Take your attention-whoring autistic antics to Crazy on Tap and get good or whatever.

One can only cringe so much when reading such a cheesycancerous post in an online mango forum.

That said, try not offing yourself, fuggboy.

Stop da tryhard edgy shit, you scumbag soursnark.

I say what I want, when and where and how I want—why, that’s my resolution; and that’s final, b0ss.

One can only shake head so much when reading such a sorryshitlordly post in The Online Mango Forum.

That said, merry christmas to you, too, loser.

And happy new year.

• ryuzaki07 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users