Photo

[Anime] Official Japanese Language Episodes (part 3)

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,011 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:49 PM

Previous thread

Last few posts: 

Okay they fooled me twice her with Laxus seemingly defeated. I thought for sure when he was down and couldn't move and than awhen Tempesta got up again, that this is, this is when Gray comes into save the day like in the manga, but nope both times Lexus managed to win.

Got to had it to Laxus, and I love that comment he is like Makarov, but Gray did save them by freezing that poison, so things go back to the way it was in the manga.

We spent more times with the Laxus stuff than I thought, but the time we got to the Erza, it was already 18 minutes into the episode. Anyway we have Erza vs Kyouka for the final time maybe. And Mira clothslined Seilah, and it looks like Seilah is dead and never coming back.

Next episode, we have a big surprise next episode, I am not going to even going to give a hint

watch the episode cuz i heard laxus was in it the animation was terrible. i also heard that hiro wanted to added this scene in the manga but didnt for some reason

Apparently Hiro felt that Laxus was "one up'd" by Tempester ergo Laxus needed to "settle the score" IE its basically why Erza fought Erik in the Starry night filler. Can have a questionable lose/victory on the old score card right?

Laxus is pretty much operating on the Same Level of BS as Erza... Since Laxus should by all accounts be comatose due to purposefully throwing himself on Tempesters First attempt to poison nuke them and trying to absorb as much as he could. Laxus by all accounts should e in WORSE shape then anybody else.

Look my major criticisms of Laxus after he gets off scott free due to Nepotism and the fact Marakov is a terrible parent... I mean 'Learned his Lesson" is he is just kinda boring personality wise and gets used to be one of Mashima's dozens of invincible good guys who are less characters and more plot devices.

Yes I get that he is suppose to be Stoic and controlled so he keeps his tonal difference from the other FT crew instead of being a spoiled raging Jackass of a bully I get that.

but this is such a typical Laxus fight... Tempesters not the threat its the freaking sickness killing him that is. and in all honesty it could have been a great chance to see  Laxus in a vulnerable state... The issue is... Laxus has more difficulty coping with his stamina and failing body then he does Tempester.

Tempesters gets SHORT CHANGED HORRENDOUSLY... Not only is Laxus putting up a decent fight despite the fact he is basically fighting with radiation sickness... He manages to kill a Tempester who is even stronger. and then we get a repeat of Tempester nuking himself.. only for Grey to freeze  him...

Tempester traded blows with Natsu and was freaking tough... this was to establish just how damn good Demonslaying magic works on Demons when Gray basically annihilates him with one of my favorite moves

THATS MY JOKE YOU FIEND!

laxus pretty much was already way stronger than him for the beginning, i mean it tooks 2 hits to finish him off before he got poison. him getting ''stronger'' shouldnt make that much  a difference.

But he also got poisoned.

Yeah I hated this episode for plenty of reasons.
most likely going to hate the next ones too as it features erza vs kyouka.

50c34dd1-274c-4550-9d6d-d6edce927b63_zps

#2 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:36 PM

The latest episode was great.

Wow just wow, it lived up to the hype.

First of all Erza vs Kyouka begins, and Kyouka says they are similar, last I checked Erza is not into torturing people, I think she is confused with the other Erza, now she is into torturing people.

Just in time for Halloween, the most scariest thing ever, a army of Lammys, the horror the horror.

Anyway the fun ends when Acnologia shows up, and boy is everyone wetting themselves, all the fights have been stopped, that is how much of a presence he has, even the demons don't know what to do.

The animation was beautiful, and they really showcased Acnologia for the dangerous beast that he is.

And just when it looked like all hope was lost, Igneel is here, it is a red flag when he says he will Natsu everything after he beats Acnologia, Igneel is not coming back alive , is he?

A great episode, the perfect episode before Halloween. Next week the battle of the dragons begins.

#3 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:51 PM

Wow the Acnologia hype continues. Everyone just stop what they are doing and just watch him and Igneel fight.  

I don't blame Natsu for being impatient, most of the time when someone says I will tell you everything after this fight, they end up die, better to find your answers now Natsu. And Igneel does give him a job, get the book of END from Mard Guille.

Natsu actually puts on a good fight against Mard Guille, so much that he scares, and now he wants Face to speed up, and let's face it, it is only because he is scared to death.

Mard Guille asks Kyoka to sacrifice, and she like any rational person is hesitant to do so, and he just talks her into by just daring or pretty much calling her a chicken. And she falls for it like she is Marty McFly.

Kyoka has activated her final form and that is not good for Erza. And she like Azuma gives Erza a fighting chance, something about Erza that makes people forget about their mission and more concerned with honor or having defeating her. Next episode is going to be very controversial.

#4 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,011 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 06:08 AM

That was a good episode. Incredibly slow at times though. 

But the quality was good. I liked the fight between Igneel and Acno. It was well done. 

#5 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:52 PM

This is the controversial battle that made the Fairy Tail community explode, so what of it. First of all let me talk about strictly about the anime adaption. As usual it does a great job on making the chapters come to life, and was more enjoyable than in the manga.

We saw more of the dragons which is always a plus. And still nothing is scary than all the Lammys.

Now as for the Erza vs Kyouka fight, I don't hate it as much as everyone seems to. Did Hiro make Kyouka too OP yes, did he fail to give a proper explanation of how Erza was able to overcome losing her sense and such and win, yup.

It is a shame because there were reasons in place that they could have used, like Erza fake eye, I know that has saved her before, but that could have been used, or the explanation I would have gone for, her experience at the Tower of Heaven, toughen her so much that nothing Kyouka could do could top that experience.

And Minerva gave the finishing blow, she was there simply so Erza would not bloody her hands, which I think is unnecessary, why can't anyone from Fairy Tail kill someone, but I can excuse that with Erza in that, she has this thing with Jellal in which she has never soil herself with darkness while Jellal has his hands covered with blood, so to keep that going, Erza can't kill.

On the other hand, it does give Minerva something to do, and she actually did something to contribute to her redemption, which up to this point all she has done is be a victim to be pitied.

But it is too late Face is activated, what will happen now? We will find out, next week Natsu gets some help from Sting and Rogue against Mard Guille, while the fight between the dragons continue.

• Blue22 likes this

#6 kessie

kessie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:14 AM

It was better than the manga but still:

the nakama pants are on. Commence with the Erza bull$#!+

Now that that episode is over we can start more the interesting Natsu and Gray tag team battle against Mard Geer.

weareasuperteamloco_zpsxquonz8c.gif?t=14

"Those two are made for each other"

-Master Fu

#7 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:51 AM

Well it is happening.

http://www.animenews...-january/.95398

I am not sure if this part of the main Fairy Tail anime or a seperate series. My guess after the Tartarus, this is getting its time slot.

So either it just episode of the 2014 episodes, or officially the 2014 anime will end in December, and the Fairy Tail Zero anime will take it place, and after it runs it course, we will either adapt another spinoff like Ice Trail, or the main Fairly Tail anime which will now officially be the third Fairy Tail will relaunch.

If they do that, I am sure Funimation will still all consider it one big series. They consider the original 175 episode anime and the current 2014 anime as one, so they will likely consider the same thing as well.

#8 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:40 PM

A great episode, Igneel really holding his own with Acnologia and Acnologia finally talks, shows what kind of respect he has gained for Igneel.

Natsu is such a bonehead, he won't accept Sting and Rogue's help, but they trick him into letting them help him anyway. Oh Natsu, you are going to need all the help you can get to beat Mard Geer.

Speaking of manipulation, I think Levy did that Gajeel here, trying to carry Laxus, it was all her plan so Gajeel would carry him which is what they wanted all along. And I thought the song Gajeel made for Levy was sweet and funny.

All those Lammys are still scary, and poor Warren is self esteem took a hit. And Lisanna got her ass handed to her by one Lammy, yet now she is beating up a bunch of them, took about instant improvement.

So for an episode named The Girl in the Crystal, we don't see said girl till the very end. Lumia Historia is here, and it is master Mavis naked in a crystal. OMG.

Next week, the worst person in the series and that includes Zeref and Acnologia makes an appearance. He is even worse than the ex chairman.

#9 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,011 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:50 AM

A good episode overall indeed. 

I like Acnologia's voice. Fits well enough. Now, let's wait to see how it goes with his human appearance. 

Lammys were scary indeed... creepy. 

And Gajeel's song. Oh my... that was actually funny. 

#10 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:36 PM

Well Lumia Historia better live up to the hype, if we have to resort to memory manipulation. Maybe you ought to alter Elfman's memories of destroying the guild, he is still not going to live it down.

Yes Mard Geer were toying with the dragon slayers until Gray showed up, and he knew Silver was going to betray him, if so why keep him around? He is so arrogant. The goal of Tartarus is to kill Zereff, well if they weren't so evil, maybe we could work something out, since the good guys wouldn't mind seeing Zereff go.

And Gray is awesome, imagine how awesome he will be, when he has to time to perfect his new power.

Just when Mard Geer looks to be defeated, who shows up but the worse piece of human trash in the series, he makes the ex chairman look decent, non other than Jiemma. He is so consumed with power, he allowed himself to be turned into a demon. Though the anime still does not correct the little plot hole, Gray should not know Minerva was turned into a demon, all he should know is she joined a dark guild, he should even know she is here.

Looks like Jiemma is here, just to give the twin dragon slayers an opponent, and we end this episode with seeing Mard Geer final form at last, we are at the climax people.

Next week, here is hoping Jiemma dies. I hate him.

Edited by Magic Man, 27 November 2015 - 10:07 PM.

#11 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,490 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:48 AM

After looking into some recent filler material, the anime has me hoping to see Rustyrose again... Mashima acknowledged the Zentopia incident from the anime during a conversation with Yukino, so I wouldn't be shocked if Crime Sorciere has more former villains among he ranks next time they appear in the manga. I'm thinking some possible recruits might include Rustyrose, Erigor, and Kain Hikaru.

#12 Laxus

Laxus

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:07 AM

Gray and Marde Geer were both awesome this episode

#13 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:47 PM

Okay first of all , a lot of recap this week. Oh well.

First of all let me talk about Sting and Rogue vs Jiemma since that fight has a conclusion. Just like I thought Jiemma's whole purpose was for the Twin Slayers to do something and get a win. I have seen terrible fathers in animation, fathers like Ozai, Father, heck even characters like Preston Northwest, but Jiemma might be the worst. He sucks.

All Jiemma really is, is a bully, he likes to push around the weak, and when you stand up to him like Sting did, he goes down.  And now he resorted to becoming a demon, how pathetic. You know he really should have just been a dark guild master, that work suited him more. Though if his dark guild ran into Fairy Tail, they would nakify them as well, at least a couple of key members. Just like Brain earlier in this arc, I hope he's dead. I do hope in the epilogue they will add content, like if Minerva ever finds out what Jiemma said about her and how he is the one responsible for her demonification.

Mard Geer Tartarus, oh my god he is awesome. But this power is going to kill Zeref, keep dreaming, but things not looking good for our heroes, how will Natsu and Gray get out of this.

Next episode, finally back to the present when Face if activated, and we got some extra content, the rest of Sabertooth appears, and so does Ichiya, Erza's worst nightmare, that is where Kyouka went wrong, should have used Ichiya in some way.

#14 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

Wow what an episode, first of all Mard Geer great power that is going to kill Zeref, Natsu and Gray completely no sells it, makes him looks laughable. And knowing what I know now in the manga and I will say it without spoiling anything, but what is the point of all this, what does Mard Geer really trying to accomplish?

We see some extra not in the manga, such as the other guilds, in the manga the only other guild we see trying to stop Face is Blue Pegasus, everything else is all extras, I wonder was this more stuff that Hiro had to cut from the manga, or did the anime team decide to add that. Great to see the other guilds, Mermaid Heel with Kagura, Lamia Scale with Jura, Lyon, and that bunch, the rest of Sabertooth is also here as well, even Quarto Cerbes is included even though Hiro buried and pissed on everyone in Quarto Cerbes except for Bacchus with the guild card covers in this arc, and even Twilight Orge who just does a classic epic fail.

Gray unleashed a new attack on Mard Geer, he is now half demon, and Natsu has to put the final blow, and Mard Geer is defeated, looks like Natsu and Gray are going to fight for the book of E.N.D. and they both want to follow their dad's wishes, sorry Gray but I am trusting the judgement of Igneel someone who once the dragon king long ago to know more about the book of E.N.D. than Silver who was just some dude.

Face if activated however Mard Geer is defeated before he can take advantage, however no magic is bad news, as Ishgar is in ruins, things are not looking good when OMG the other dragons show up. This is what I have been waiting for. I don't know why Igneel didn't have them all gang on Acnologia, instead of fighting him alone, the glory hound, I guess we know where Natsu gets that from. Ha ha ha.

This has to be one of the best episodes of this arc, and next week, oh man the feels.

#15 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:41 PM

This is most awesome saddest episode in a long time. First of all we see more of the Faces being destroyed, and more of the other guilds, Kagura got a lot of screen time yay. These other guilds the only experience with dragons were the Grand Magic Games when they almost destroyed the world, so seeing them helping is something weird for them.

But the Faces is what took Acnologia down, destroying it make him recover, so now Igneel is in trouble. Acnologia just knows destruction. Natsu vs Gray was going to happen when again something stopped it from happening and this time it is Zeref. He came he took his book, killed Mard Geer and went home. And at the end of the day, Gray still has a problem with him killing Mard Geer, Mard Geer was an awful living creature, I see good riddance.

And than Igneel's death, the feels the feels. You have all those flashbacks, and the last flashback was so adorable, and Ingeel dies, but not before revealing how him and the dragon hid inside the dragon slayers bodies, so they can put some antibodies and they won't become dragons, well I still think it will happen, I can't wait to see Natsu as a dragon. I hope that is a permanent thing, that really gets in the way of NatLu happening.

Next week, the final episode of this arc, more feels. And what happens after that, I don't know, we have no info on what the anime is planning next. Well Fairy Tail Zero be adapted within this anime series or will be a separate series along side this one, we will see.

#16 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:41 PM

So on this day, we have the end of the Tartarus arc and boy what a tear jerker.

so Igneel was dead the moment he got outside of Natsu to fight Acnologia, the same thing with the other dragons. I love Metallia's reaction to Gajeel. Those two interaction was so cool. So Sting and Rogue's dragons they alter their memories, well one wonders if they didn't maybe wouldn't be the a-holes when we first meet them, so good job guys. And poor Wendy she has to say goodbye to Graddine again, it is like saying good bye to Catskelter all over again.

So no Lumia Historia this arc, but it will be used eventually, at least I hope after all this hype.

Natsu goodbye to Igneel that was so emotionally, I never saw this side of Natsu, he is always so optimistic, I do wish though Lucy was there to comfort him, he was there for her when her dad died, so it be a nice role reversal.

I predict now that there are no dragons to fight Acnologia, that the dragon slayers will turn into dragons to fight him.

I loved the part when Gajeel patted Wendy on the head. That was sweet.

Anyway the conclusion of the arc one week later, everyone taking time to recover, this is not going to easy to go back to normal just like that. I expected Lexus to recover and maybe have some self doubts and want to get stronger, the Gray / Juvia moment, I expected that, I knew they were going to tease Gray is mad at Juvia, but in the end he doesn't blame her, didn't expect him to break down like that, but nice to see him let his guard down.

I knew Jellal was going to show up to cheer Erza up, I wasn't sure if it was going to be the real Jellal, who just in Erza's mind, but it was really him, and nice to see the Oracion Seis, I loved Angel's line about the robe's being lame which I kind of agree with, they are not real stylish, Cobra talking about acting cool and Racer wanting to learn how to act cool, Wendy's hair is long again, I liked to have see them stick with that for a bit, but I like her long hair to, and that is more marketable. So is Aquarius coming back or not? I don't know what they were going for.

Though they didn't do anything, always nice to Gajeel and Levy together, and I wonder how many people are going to take Lily and Charles talking are some sort of shipping moment, personnel I don't see it, I just see them as the two most intelligent Exceeds of the main five Exceeds having an intelligent conversation, besides there is a whole generation age difference. I knew we were going to see an emotional Minerva return to Sabertooth, and all of them were just going to be like welcome home and she was going to cry, I don't think she has allowed herself to cry for years, this is also the first time we seen Minerva and Yukino appear at the same time. There is no real point behind that, just want to point that out.

And the last thing that didn't surprise was obviously Natsu was END, come on we all saw it coming, it is as obvious as the identity of Yukino's sister, that is two obvious reveals in the same year, come on Hiro to have work on your surprising twists.

Now to the shocking stuff, I was shocked to find out Doranbolt was part of Fairy Tail all along, and he was a spy on the council, Makarov you are full of surprises, first you have Gajeel being a double agent with Raven Tail, and now this, though timing wise it makes sense, Doranbolt joined the council after Yajima left the council, I am not saying Yajima was a spy, but he did protect Fairy Tail from the council, after he left, Makarov needed someone else to keep an eye on the council. But all these secrets he keeps from the rest of Fairy Tail, why I think that is cool, I think someday he is going to have to answer for his lies and deception from his children.

Fairy Tail is disbanding, that is a shock. So that is how the series ends. Just kidding, I do hope they go through with that, and have another time skip, this does feel like what happened when the Strawhats disbanded for a bit and had a time skip, I am sure all the haters I ready to scream rip off rip off. Bring it on.

Natsu leaving to train for a year, you know that is what he needs and I am sure all the Naruto fans are screaming rip off rip off, because this is like what happened with Naruto at the end of part 1, but he trained 3 years, Natsu is only going to need one year of training, so that is one ups men ship. Ha ha ha. I wonder if Lucy is actually going to follow him or stock him, maybe she ought to talk to Juvia and get some tips on stocking. Ha ha, but is looks like Aquarius might not be gone.

Looks like we are getting another time skip, this time 1 year. That or perhaps 7 months because Hiro loves the number 7. So about a year, everyone will go their separate ways and get back together.

What I think will happen within the time skip I don't know, but this is what I like to see. Gray and Juvia of course, hang around Lamia Scale and have Gray do some training with Lyon, perhaps he will see Wendy from time to time hanging with Celia, Lexus to somehow find Neo Crime Sorciere and do some training with Cobra, as for Erza do the same with Mermaid Heel and train with Kagura, if Lucy wasn't busy try to find Natsu I would love to see train with Yukino, Gajeel train with Sting and Rogue, maybe Mira can help Minerva deal with her new demon powers, and that is all I have right now.

I do wish the anime added Sting and Rogue's dragons saying some last words, I mean really. Speaking of which, I wanted to see an add on scene explaining if Minerva still have no demon powers if not how was she cured? Also she her reaction to finding out Jiemma was here and what he said about her.

We get a special ED, we have had those before when some arcs ends. And they save the E.N.D. reveal for after the credits.

Next episode, we find out how Fairy Tail began with Fairy Tail Zero, this was a great series can't wait to see it adapted and how long this adaption will be.

#17 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:51 PM

Wow we go back in time to Fairy Tail Zero.

I was wondering how they were going to make the transition from the main manga series to Zero, and they had 7 minutes of Natsu and Happy hi jinx,  I hope when this is over they adapt chapter 417, and I do wonder in this adaption, we will cut back to Natsu and Happy at times to pad out the episodes, Zero is only 13 of 20 page chapters, and this is going be 12 episodes, there will be need for a lot of filler and padding. And great to see them bump into the same species of Mavis pet.

I do like the opening, it looks like they are going to keep the Mavis / Zera bath scene, they have it in the opening, and I was worried they were going to spoil things about Zera, luckily it is very vague and not that obvious, I will leave it that or else I will spoil things.

So Mavis was Cinderella, a terrible life treated like crap, enough that most people would go insane or think of suicide, but Mavis keeps a positive up beat attitude, yup she is Cinderella, only without the happy ending.

Red Lizard is a guild that the old Twilight Orge or Phantom Lord would be proud of. I wish we got more of a backstory on what kind of relationship the Red Lizard master had with Mavis parents. On one hand did he hate them so much that he wants to make Mavis life measurable, but on the other hand he is being kind by not throwing her out on the streets.

We get a filler story on Mavis bring Zera her lunch, in the manga Zera didn't get much screen time in the 1st chapter, all we saw her off before the Blue Skull attack, and we never saw her interact with Mavis until that attack, so that adds the scene of them running away and her saying how mean she has always been to Mavis more weight, and we see an example instead of being told. And we get more of an idea of her character before that tragic night.

And the scene when Zera collapse, that was so dark, one moment it looks like Mavis might finally a friend, the next moment she is drowning in tears and when she said she might never meet fairies now, I lost it there, that was so sad.

Time skip 7 years later, because of course it is 7 years, why wouldn't it be? And we meet the other 3 founders of Fairy Tail, Percht, Warrod, and Yury and things end on a more upbeat note.

I love the ending song, it is so catchy, I have to see it again.

Next week, we begin the founding of Fairy Tail, as our 4 founders meet.

All and all, I enjoyed this episode, the anime really captured the heart of Fairy Tail Zero, so off to a great start, can't wait till next week.

#18 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

Wow what a great episode, I really like the music, so different from the regular show.

When I first read this chapter, I was shocked that Zera was alive, last time we saw her, it was very strongly implied she died. Though they reveal Mavis age, but not Zera.

We meet Yuri, he is younger than he looks, I wonder if they are from a treasure hunting guild since we know they exist.

I tell you that game was so intense, and Mavis was so cool under pressure. Mavis tricks him into winning this game, and we meet the rest of the Fairy Tail founders, Precht, and Warrod.

Turns out the treasure the Tenrou Jade is gone, it was took by Blue Skull. Looks like Mavis is going with those guys to get it back. A good old fashion adventure begins.

I tell you I was so worried how the anime was going to handle the Yuri meets Zera scene. They get a good job not to give everything away, I will leave it that.

Next week is filler, this week we adapt chapter 2 and 3, the episode two weeks from now is named after chapter 4, so next week it is filler, and looks like it will be a fun adventure. Can't wait.

#19 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,011 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:27 AM

I really like the music, so different from the regular show.

I didn't like it at all. 

And seriously, fillers... *sigh*

#20 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:38 AM

In regards to how Gray's demon slayer magic being introduced differently it does give it more of a mysterious vibe when he just as easily stops a dangerous ability from taking effect. Plus the anime feels like an alternate take of events so things occasionally being different makes things a bit interesting.

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users