Photo

[Anime] Official Japanese Language Episodes (part 3)

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 Vasgoko

Vasgoko

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 02:41 PM

It was an ok episode. I think they kinda overexaggerated Lucy's boob size though. Lol..

It was pretty much an introduction, so it's nothing major. The opening was just a bunch of scenes from the past put together. Same opening and ending song though.

Not bad though. 7-9 / 10.

Mira_leaning_in_to_french_kiss_Gray_in_t

---"As the previous generation had been Silver x Mika, the present should be Gray x Mira."---

#42 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:26 PM

Episode 102 will be the last of Fairy Tail 2014. 

http://www.animenews...he-works/.99990

Now, when will the new series begin? Eh. 

Hopefully, the animation will be better. 

The FT Zero arc that I enjoyed so much in the manga was so boring in the anime... the animation was so bad altogether. 

50c34dd1-274c-4550-9d6d-d6edce927b63_zps

#43 Vasgoko

Vasgoko

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:33 PM

Well, if the anime goes on hiatus, that would suck because I was looking forward to Avatar Arc.

But if they do end up changing the animation and designs similar to the old one, it would be worth it.

Although, if it goes on hiatus for a long time like months-years, that would suck even more.

Mira_leaning_in_to_french_kiss_Gray_in_t

---"As the previous generation had been Silver x Mika, the present should be Gray x Mira."---

#44 MAX_COLA_POWER!

MAX_COLA_POWER!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationIn a Locationy place.

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:43 AM

Well at least the 3 OVAs will keep you guys busy for a bit.

#45 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:38 PM

Wow what a way to go out. It is sad to see it go, though we know it is coming back, question is when. I say either October or April.

Great to see the royal family again, Hisui is looking awesome. With Natsu being pals with the royals and council gone, suddenly Natsu has some free pass to do a lot with the authorities.

Anyway we get some extra stuff here like the new GMG champions wanting to become Natsu's disciples, I wonder if that means when the anime adapts the current arc in the manga, that they will make a cameo, could use some comic relief.

That little guild that Natsu beat up, I felt kind of bad for them, maybe they take Happy's fish, but Happy lied about most of the stuff to get Natsu to beat them up, Happy is a jerk.

We got to see a little bit of the Gildarts chapter, and I am glad they kept it mute.

Natsu is told of Fairy Tail disbandment and Lucy takes out frustrations and hurt out on him, and Natsu gets a haircut, I will miss the long hair. Anyway Natsu makes his mark on the castle, and they are all running out of town to reform Fairy Tail.

The ED, first of all they play the first OP to the second series, and than they show highlights of every arc and I mean every arc, even the filler which surprised me, I guess Fairy Tail is proud of its filler, unlike other shows like Bleach which pretends their filler never happened.

Anyway I am going to miss this, I can't wait for the 3rd anime, but luckily we have a movie and 3 OVAs to keep us busy until the anime comes back.

#46 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:25 AM

That was such a nice episode to end the series. 

I love Natsu with long hair. 

And the last song :aww: great ending; 

50c34dd1-274c-4550-9d6d-d6edce927b63_zps

#47 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:06 PM

Hearing Mayasume Chasing and the original FT theme at the end kicked right in the feels.

Goddamn, those songs take me back.

L o y a l t y              |             B l o o d l i n e

ZmZNGgT.gif

#48 AlphaTakoyaki

AlphaTakoyaki

Exorcist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:57 PM

Any information on when the new series about the post time skip 2 episodes are going to come out? 

Edited by AlphaTakoyaki, 05 April 2016 - 05:58 PM.

rsz_1628998055.jpg

~In honor of Sir Theodor Herzl. 

1860-1904. 

#49 AlphaTakoyaki

AlphaTakoyaki

Exorcist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:03 PM

So it looks like the rest of the post time skip 2 episodes, starting with the avatar arc, are going to be animated in October! :D Confirmed on Mashima's twitter. 

http://imgur.com/WZaT1Da

Edited by AlphaTakoyaki, 05 April 2016 - 05:58 PM.

rsz_1628998055.jpg

1860-1904. 

#50 AlphaTakoyaki

AlphaTakoyaki

Exorcist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 02 April 2016 - 02:09 PM

By the way ^ was an April fools joke. Just in case I done upgraded any of y'all's hope. 

rsz_1628998055.jpg

1860-1904. 

#51 nikola.23

nikola.23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationBelgrade

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:13 PM

when will next episode be realised ?

#52 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:38 PM

Wow I've just noticed after comparing the anime with the manga that they had heavly censored the anime, in the manga there actualy is blood and ofcourse the anime censored the shit out of the tartaros arc, fuck them and fuck thier heavly censored anime.

P15OTd8.jpg

#53 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:45 PM

Wow I've just noticed after comparing the anime with the manga that they had heavly censored the anime, in the manga there actualy is blood and ofcourse the anime censored the shit out of the tartaros arc, fuck them and fuck thier heavly censored anime.

They also changed a number of fanservice-related scenes I think. I imagine that didn't go down well with some of the fanbase either lol. Actually, that part probably didn't go down well with Mashima himself given how fond of drawing them he is.  :P

#54 alekos23

alekos23

No Sardine

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:12 AM

https://youtu.be/7xIWJYYEdEI

• Sev likes this

#55 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:37 PM

Art style looks good. It still looks like the 2014 series, but at the same time it's as if they added a touch of the old series' style to that.

#56 alekos23

alekos23

No Sardine

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 May 2016 - 02:09 PM

Raw.OP is eh.

This looks rather dead,art wise.At least Season 1 was colourful.

Edited by alekos23, 20 May 2016 - 02:12 PM.

#57 MAX_COLA_POWER!

MAX_COLA_POWER!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 06:58 PM

I agree with Alekos. The ova was still funny for what it was worth, but the art and color was just too off for me. Not to mention, ok guys we get it, it's an OVA, you can get away with more stuff, but don't advertise it as FT now with more nipple-less breasts and erotically suggestive situations. You guys do realize that most of the cast has experience in H roles right? Just make an H anime original OVA, they'll still do it.

#58 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:10 PM

I disagree, but to each their own. For me, I found the original colour from season 1 too bright at times. So I like this.

At least we can all agree it's better than the weird hue they slapped on every episode of the Tartaros arc, right? XD

#59 MAX_COLA_POWER!

MAX_COLA_POWER!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:14 PM

I disagree, but to each their own. For me, I found the original colour from season 1 too bright at times. So I like this.

At least we can all agree it's better than the weird hue they slapped on every episode of the Tartaros arc, right? XD

Amen to that.

• Sev likes this

#60 alekos23

alekos23

No Sardine

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 11 July 2016 - 12:54 PM

https://youtu.be/hPg...-ubb3nSB15XAIvQ

Edited by alekos23, 11 July 2016 - 12:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users