358 replies to this topic

#341 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,069 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 07:40 AM

Yeah, I don't know what the war effort of France is in the Middle East, but it seems that they are on the path to doubling if not tripling their war footprint.

But a church? Geez.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#342 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,137 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2016 - 07:47 AM

I don't know what the war effort of France is in the Middle East

Last time I heard, it was focused on Syria. I don't know what will happen from now on, but it's very likely they (the French army) will intensify their attacks... 

A nice vicious circle. 

#343 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,069 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 07:55 AM

Seeing as France and Germany have had an uptick in attacks lately, I wonder if they'll be bold enough call for an EU offensive on ISIS. Boots on the grounds and all that.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#344 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:23 AM

Yeah, I don't know what the war effort of France is in the Middle East, but it seems that they are on the path to doubling if not tripling their war footprint.

But a church? Geez.

Hollande will do absulutly nothing , he will just launch some airstrikes for few days for internal media consumption just so that his popularity wouldn't fall any further, Manuel Valls has already said "France will have to learn to live with terrorism" , any way ISIS' days are now numbered so I guess this is why they have resorted to launching terrorists attacks in pretty much all parts of the world including the ME & Europe using suicide attacks, the terrorist organization is now commiting suicide.

1Hh3Zj5.png

#345 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,137 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:31 PM

the terrorist organization is now commiting suicide.

Is it, really?
On what do you base this?

#346 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

it's now as clear as the sun that the more land ISIS loses..the more terrorist attacks & suicide bombings they do, it's something similar to what happened in the SnK manga, the organization has decided that they should at least try to inflict some casualties on their enemies before they are taken out.

1Hh3Zj5.png

#347 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,137 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:26 AM

Clear as the sun? While there are more and more people who become radicalised all over the world? 

Seems a bit too optimistic to only consider their main base. 

And let's be honestly, they could make so many more attacks. Given what a single man in Nice was able to do, if they all move where they are, it will be a total carnage. Right now, it's more like they're acting out of revenge, nothing more. 

What needs to be taken out is not simply the base, it's also the whole processus of radicalisation. And that's easier said than done.

• Défectueux likes this

#348 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:14 AM

What needs to be taken out is not simply the base, it's also the whole processus of radicalisation. And that's easier said than done.

taking out the ideology is virtually imposible, the US has been the guardian of the wahabi sheikhdom in the arab peninsula for decades now, & that ain't gonna change until the Saudis run out of oil & by the time they run out of oil our lifespans would have probably already reached their limit.

1Hh3Zj5.png

#349 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,137 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:32 AM

taking out the ideology is virtually imposible, the US has been the guardian of the wahabi sheikhdom in the arab peninsula for decades now, & that ain't gonna change until the Saudis run out of oil & by the time they run out of oil our lifespans would have probably already reached their limit.

But then, as long as there are thousands and thousands of people radicalised, how can we say that Daesh is about to be defeated?

It's quite different from nazism which was focused in one country during the WW2 given that, this time, Islamists are recruiting everywhere. That's why I don't think destroying the main core will be enough to end the war. 

#350 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,905 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:36 AM

But then, as long as there are thousands and thousands of people radicalised, how can we say that Daesh is about to be defeated?
It's quite different from nazism which was focused in one country during the WW2 given that, this time, Islamists are recruiting everywhere. That's why I don't think destroying the main core will be enough to end the war.

It's a lot more about how organized they are. We've never stopped fighting Nazi ideology, and lots of people die because of it all the time, but neo-nazi aren't organized like WW2 Nazi's were.
  • Défectueux likes this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#351 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 05:34 PM

AlQaeda's branch in Syria the AlNusra front has announced that they are now split from AlQaeda and they have changed their name to "the levant conquest front" or some shit like that.

1Hh3Zj5.png

#352 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,069 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 05:55 PM

AlQaeda's branch in Syria the AlNusra front has announced that they are now split from AlQaeda and they have changed their name to "the levant conquest front" or some shit like that.

You almost. And I do mean almost. Wish you could drop bombs and they would know which people to kill and skip over everyone else.

If only the Golden Age of Islam would return. Albeit revamped and modernized for 2017. **sigh**

Spoiler

#353 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,905 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 July 2016 - 06:10 PM

You almost. And I do mean almost. Wish you could drop bombs and they would know which people to kill and skip over everyone else.

If only the Golden Age of Islam would return. Albeit revamped and modernized for 2017. **sigh**

I mean, if we're gonna keep bombing terrorists, I do wish we'd stop killing innocent people to do it.
  • Koneko_Neko likes this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#354 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,137 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:04 PM

It's a lot more about how organized they are. We've never stopped fighting Nazi ideology, and lots of people die because of it all the time, but neo-nazi aren't organized like WW2 Nazi's were.

Neo-nazis are a whole different subject, and except if you want to compare their current organisation to Daesh, I'll just drop that subject. 

For the Daesh organisation itself, terrorists are more like the French Résistance was during WW2. Despite a main core, they have units everywhere to do little jobs, all in secrecy, and despite controls. If the head is removed, another one takes its place. It's a system that works pretty well. 

• Défectueux and Phenomiracle like this

#355 kame d. kaze

kame d. kaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:52 PM

Clear as the sun? While there are more and more people who become radicalised all over the world? 

Seems a bit too optimistic to only consider their main base. 

And let's be honestly, they could make so many more attacks. Given what a single man in Nice was able to do, if they all move where they are, it will be a total carnage. Right now, it's more like they're acting out of revenge, nothing more. 

War fuels radicalization. Do you remember the days before the war on terror? Terrorism was rare. The war on terror brought more terrorists into this world than anything else. When the wars stop, the radicalization will also stop. During chaotic times, chaos ensues. And I don't think we will have to wait a life time, just a decade or two.

#356 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:32 PM

wow, were was the news on this.

• DarkNemesis likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#357 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,069 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:28 PM

Spoiler

wow, were was the news on this.

It's been on the news for a couple of days now. It's just not getting San Bernadino news.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 17 October 2016 - 06:28 PM.

Spoiler

#358 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:39 AM

you talking about the three white guys who were trying to incite Muslim genocide?

my country's becoming scurry

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#359 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:48 AM

Man this video is just so fucking hilarious I cannot help but share it , it shows the UK/US funded syrian "civil defense group" the white helmets apparently doing a mannequin challeng ,it was uploaded by the anti-govt. media outlet RFS but then they deleted it.

https://youtu.be/Zgl271A6LgQ

1Hh3Zj5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users