#41 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • LocationMurdering the RG

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:03 PM

A planned orgy perhaps? http://i43.tinypic.com/mllhl3.jpg...

There's a fan fiction on this somewhere.

Kishimoto comin' for dat Toriyama $$$!  I thought he was working on a scifi series though? Poor guy....I hope the SJ editors aren't making him milk this out.

• Tokoya likes this

#42 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:08 PM

I thought he was working on a scifi series though?

Or maybe that's what this series will be, in a way. The main enemy will be Shinobi Skyborg. 

Who wishes to bring about world peace, by assimilating all humans into cyborgs under it's control.

While also Terminating, all means of threat to it's ambitions. Even going back in time to kill some peoples parents.  B)

Resistance is Futile. BELIEVE IT!!!

Edited by Narubi, 02 December 2015 - 06:20 PM.

• waleuska, nosebleed and Tale like this
Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#43 SlumLordCat777

SlumLordCat777

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:37 PM

i predict theres gonna be a boruto series then boruto is going to have children and it will become a endless cycle...

#44 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:30 PM

i predict theres gonna be a boruto series then boruto is going to have children and it will become a endless cycle...

and onepiece still wont be over. lol.

Edited by retroluffy13, 02 December 2015 - 09:31 PM.

• Tale and Chillman like this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#45 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in exile.

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:42 PM

Nah, SP and WSJ will be bankrupt long before that. The Boruto series can't last on its own without Team 7 and Naruto and Sasuke.

However, I'm not sure if anyone here, but the IT theory has been brought up again over the net for like the 100th time. Theory believes that this is a countdown to the "end of the new gen" lol.

Edited by Sasuke K, 02 December 2015 - 10:03 PM.

#46 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,407 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:19 PM

Nah, SP and WSJ will be bankrupt long before that. The Boruto series can't last on its own without Team 7 and Naruto and Sasuke.

However, I'm not sure if anyone here, but the IT theory has been brought up again over the net for like the 100th time. Theory believes that this is a countdown to the "end of the new gen" lol.

Yes, it can.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#47 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:25 AM

Yes, it can.

Which part?

#48 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,764 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:56 AM

Agreed. Not even that interesting.

• trafalgarlawisop likes this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#49 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:53 AM

Honestly...

#50 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:04 PM

Or maybe that's what this series will be, in a way. The main enemy will be Shinobi Skyborg. 

Who wishes to bring about world peace, by assimilating all humans into cyborgs under it's control.

While also Terminating, all means of threat to it's ambitions. Even going back in time to kill some peoples parents.  B)

Resistance is Futile. BELIEVE IT!!!

Naruto Ball Z: One Jutsu Man

A Naruto lookalike from 500 years arrives in Konoha in a time machine.  He's a bishonen cyborg ninja from the future.  He's descended from Boruto and Sarada.  He's got techno-sharingan.

#51 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,196 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 03 December 2015 - 05:41 PM

I got so tired of Naruto and Sasuke's crap that seeing anyone else became interesting.

Of course, then Kishi refuses to make an interesting plot line for anyone else. So...
  • waleuska likes this

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#52 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:26 PM

Naruto Super?

So Orochimaru is gonna train 4 months by torturing Kabuto and thus leading him to Reach God-Tier level?  :rly:

• waleuska, retroluffy13, Ace1225 and 5 others like this

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#53 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:56 PM

Naruto Super?

So Orochimaru is gonna train 4 months by torturing Kabuto and thus leading him to Reach God-Tier level?  :rly:

Can't wait to see Super Senju God Naruto and Uber Susanoo Sasuke rise up and stop him.

• Darthwin likes this

#54 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:03 PM

Can't wait to see Super Senju God Naruto and Uber Susanoo Sasuke rise up and stop him.

Only to fail and die. Then they're wives come on the scene, then use a untie attack that draws it's power from all the shipping rage, and unleash it upon Orochimaru while shaking the entire universe. 

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#55 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:55 PM

don't forget about gonzo: the god who planted the chakra tree in the first place who fights Naruto and they totally become besties with gonzo promising to come back and destroy konoha later. but then he never does because he learns to love itchirakus.

Edited by retroluffy13, 04 December 2015 - 12:01 AM.

• Darthwin likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#56 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:34 AM

This. Its not not as any of the kids where all that great of a characters to begin with if Bolt and Sarada are an indicator of them.

#57 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:53 AM

im assuming its not made by kishimoto. so this series is the GT of the franchise??

#58 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,764 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:07 AM

im assuming its not made by kishimoto. so this series is the GT of the franchise??

Gohan over in Super not doing anything of value, Bleach still continuing for whatever reason, and now Naruto GT. Truly this is the darkest age smh.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#59 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,878 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:38 AM

Only to fail and die. Then they're wives come on the scene, then use a untie attack that draws it's power from all the shipping rage, and unleash it upon Orochimaru while shaking the entire universe.

Is that you Yuber? Lol

Edited by Tokoya, 04 December 2015 - 08:13 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#60 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:32 AM

One thing for sure, depending on WSJ and SP's direction with this advertisement. We may be in for another thrill ride to the shitstorm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users