Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,769 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:01 AM

18.jpg

Previous thread

What mystery is this old man hiding?

And also did anyone get Dreyfus message?

Maybe Dreyfus lied about Gray Road's Commandment to get out of there. But I'm not sure I like this translation. The other 3 Coms' commandments are translated using Nakaba's own one-word terms (truth, faith, selfless/apathetic) so I expect this one to be the same. But CR pulls a full real-life commandment sentence. If that was actually in the raw then okay but if not...

That destructiveness. Dreyfus's ''Break'' power is like the pinnacle of physical attacks. In games like Persona though, using physical attacks drains HP so I generally don't like it but in manga? Simple and effective!

Better translation by MS (can't believe I just said that)

Basically, not just memory but also the Commandment power left Gowther.

And I knew it, the Commandment power has its own name by Nakaba.

Not maybe. Certain.

Cause I doubt Dreyfus expect those guys to be alive with that attack.

I want to say Gray Road Commandment has something to do with forms since he just pretended to be a guy. . but i'm not familar with the 10C to guess witch.

If we go that route I think it's the second one: the ''carved image/idol'' commandment.

But then Commandment curse is passive so I don't think the transformation has anything to do with his Commandment (just like how Merascylla has soul-based power but her Faith commandment is a completely different thing)

• YoWid and Red Opus like this

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#2 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:09 PM

Lookie lookie, the new chapter is here: http://readms.com/r/...sins/155/3150/1

• YoWid likes this

#3 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,079 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 04 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

The hype for this demon giant is so real right now

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#4 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:05 PM

Droll is OP.He can easilly crush anyone inside the labyrinth

#5 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:23 PM

I wish Matrona was the Sin of Envy. Diane is losing her luster. 

#6 Oben

Oben

Coffee and Cake

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,077 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:29 PM

Droll is OP.He can easilly crush anyone inside the labyrinth

He's probably restricted by his commandment.

#7 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,769 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:36 AM

What is that cover page doing in NnT? It should be in Fairy Tail :xD:

If WSJ's code is Friendship-Hard work-Victory then WSMagazine's is Fanservice-Boobs-Friendship

Also we get the answer for Galan's ''The Truth'' commandment. Only when the person knows he/she is lying will they be turned into stone

• YoWid likes this

#8 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:37 AM

The ten commandment will treat diane like asshole because they will put obstacle on her.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#9 YoWid

YoWid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:57 AM

The ten commandment will treat diane like asshole because they will put obstacle on her.

I... okay.

Spoiler

What's Dolor commandment again (thou shalt not [x])?

Slightly related to the tournament;

Spoiler

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

another story for another day

#10 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,079 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:06 PM

New thread is here @/2aw
  • /2aw likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#11 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Location#T.Dot #416 #905 #ScarTown #PK #KnM #6 #GTA #DonQuixote

User's Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:11 PM

....so...uh, the new chapter came out...

http://readms.com/r/...sins/155/3150/1

I'm not a fan of unnecessary convoluted things so I don't know what to think of this maze. Also considering the size and capabilities of this maze, I'm wondering how the heck Dianne is supposed to beat Dolor (since I'm sure this is what we are building up to).  Ban, Mel, and Escanor's ability to fight the 10 commandments head on have been given a reasonable enough explanation but I just can't see one for Dianne. We can see from where where King's strength will come and Gowther was apparently always on that level like Mel and Escanor. Merlin is still shrouded in all types of mystery. What the heck is Dianne's big boost going to be? Is Toph gonna jump in and show her what earth bending is really about?

She gun booty clap and dance them to death.
  • /2aw likes this

2pyaix0.jpg

#12 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:36 PM

She gun booty clap and dance them to death.

Pretty much. I reckon Diane is going to reform aspects of the Dance and make it hers. Being a Sin, we know she is going to surpass Dolor in some manner. Plus, she has to incorporate Gideon into the dance somehow, so she'll have more than enough power. 

#13 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Location#T.Dot #416 #905 #ScarTown #PK #KnM #6 #GTA #DonQuixote

User's Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:14 PM

Pretty much. I reckon Diane is going to reform aspects of the Dance and make it hers. Being a Sin, we know she is going to surpass Dolor in some manner. Plus, she has to incorporate Gideon into the dance somehow, so she'll have more than enough power.

Even in real life dancing helps fighting. JVD did balay and identified it as something that helped him grow as strong as he was, before he became a real big movie star when he was like 17-18 his fighting record in whatever MMA/fighting League in his country his record was like 17-0. Would've been a legendary martial artist prlrly if he didn't stop fighting for movies. It is disciplining similar to Martial Arts, and helps with balance and all that.

2pyaix0.jpg

#14 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:50 PM

@Tokoya Thanks, I had a feeling this was the case but for lazy reasons I didn't just check. 

• Tokoya likes this

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#15 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:59 PM

Even in real life dancing helps fighting. JVD did balay and identified it as something that helped him grow as strong as he was, before he became a real big movie star when he was like 17-18 his fighting record in whatever MMA/fighting League in his country his record was like 17-0. Would've been a legendary martial artist prlrly if he didn't stop fighting for movies. It is disciplining similar to Martial Arts, and helps with balance and all that.

Yup. Never mind the real life martial arts that use dancing as a base, one of the most well known being Capoeira

• Sloan likes this

#16 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,001 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:45 PM

so Elizabeth can just heal Matrona's kids  :) YEaA!!!

Edited by ddboy102, 05 January 2016 - 09:47 PM.

f7c22295-c095-456a-acad-b4dcabd18025_zps

- At some point, you gotta decide for yourself who you’re going to be. Can’t let nobody make that decision for you.

#17 Abu Dun

Abu Dun

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Locationon the way to a certain Tea Party

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:54 AM

Is Toph gonna jump in and show her what earth bending is really about?

You just made my day :lolxg:

That aside, I'm asking myself the same question. Given how Matrona is set up to be the Obi Wan for Dianne (with all this entails), I guess her falling at the hands of who she previously called her god, I guess Dianne will overpower him in a fit of truly eart-shattering rage - if she can obliterate mountains just after she got Gideon back, there's no telling what she'd be capable of if she went past all limiters. And during her backstory, Matrona already hinted at Dianne being, by far, the strongest giant since ages if she learned to properly use all of her abilities.

• /2aw likes this

Official member of the Killer Kick Course SquadTM courtesy by Arsonist Joe

currently reading:

Denki-Gai no Honya-san, Gin no Saji, Dorohedoro, One Punch-Man, Nisekoi, Magi, Vinland Saga, UQ Holder!

and many more

#18 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,769 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:24 AM

Diane was also said to be too soft and this is shounen. The power-up once you clear all the mental hindrances can be immeasurable or at least very huge. Haki in One Piece is an example and NnT pretty much officializes/canonifies nakama/will power with that Spirit category the Balor Eye gives. So that and the dance will give Diane the thing she needs. Though I doubt it will be soon. Depends on how long NnT is and I recall the author said it would be 25-30 volumes or something, so we're more than half way through.

Edited by Fulmine, 06 January 2016 - 10:24 AM.

#19 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,568 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:31 PM

lso we get the answer for Galan's ''The Truth'' commandment. Only when the person knows he/she is lying will they be turned into stone

You do know that was confirmed when She meet Galan the first time, and he tried to ask her why she alive....

#20 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,769 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 12:49 AM

You do know that was confirmed when She meet Galan the first time, and he tried to ask her why she alive....

what did she answer? I forget...

But well, words from the author itself is still more valuable. Unless he doesn't know what he's writing, haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users