Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,101 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 01:10 PM

Kayo's mom is the type of person that I enjoy seeing suffer.....I fucking hate that bitch for what she does and I bet the man joins in too

Seeing everything that this little girl goes through really broke my heart this time and I truly feel that this girl deserves all of the happiness in the world and I commend Satoru for trying to give it to her...If she ends up dying still I will be depressed as fuck

That ending tho.....That has me very concerned now

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#42 Hooded Crow

Hooded Crow

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,735 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:52 PM

That ending tho.....That has me very concerned now

I know right?! I still supsect that teacher... And why was Kenya there? Was it because the teacher called him or did he go to report Satoru's unusual behavor? Since throughout the episode he's been watching him.

Spoiler

ytZbZn8.png

#43 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,101 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:54 PM

I know right?! I still supsect that teacher... And why was Kenya there? Was it because the teacher called him or did he go to report Satoru's unusual behavor? Since throughout the episode he's been watching him.

I'm hoping that this entire thing is like a red herring or something

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#44 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:27 AM

Good episode! Nothing spectacular but nicely continues ep 2.

The pretty mother would have a field day with teacher Onizuka LOL

Haizzz, not that it's impossible, heck it's very possible, that this kind of child-abusing moms have their own problems and were thrown around by life to be this way but well, ''it's understandable'' =/= ''it's sympathizable''. Will take very convincing writing to make the mother better (aside from a full-blown sorry and regret).

Anw, the teacher seems fishy but can be red herring and that ending...Kenya has been quite savvy so far so...

I especially like the bit about the ice race. The lesson that gives is what I like most so far.

Edited by Fulmine, 22 January 2016 - 10:28 AM.

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#45 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:04 PM

that ending gave me a little theory something is telling me that teacher might be the one that kill kayo and kenya is the one that killed satoru's mom in the future

#46 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Locationnow'here

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:36 AM

i didn't realize at first, hiromi was also a target

yuuki's part was interesting, so he really was talking with all the isolated kids, or it was just a chance he talked with kayo too

...kayo's family is horrible, hope satoru will manage to do something
wasn't she living only with her mom?
oh, the mother got accused already three times, but got away with it by not being present... this calls for a trap to get her

...now even bullying?
both kenya and the teacher did a good job to settle the class

cute ending of the episode
wonder what kenya was doing with the teacher at the end

@Fulmine
"Anw, the teacher seems fishy but can be red herring and that ending..."
i'm thinking the same at this point, sounds like red herring, unless he's making up a very convincing facade

@Hooded Crow
"or did he go to report Satoru's unusual behavor? Since throughout the episode he's been watching him."

kenya is definitely picking up something, but no idea if it should be worrying or not

it would be a funny twist if both the teacher and kenya were using the same time power of satoru, but the story would lose a bit of the focus on the case :/

Edited by Zeando, 23 January 2016 - 09:37 AM.

#47 Hooded Crow

Hooded Crow

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,735 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 23 January 2016 - 08:29 PM

Well to be honest I dont think the ending was a red herring, because both the teacher and kenya had a somewhat important role in the episode, (could be super wrong, which means it is working XD)  something I can't say about Yuuki (?). Still the Teacher and Yuuki are my top 2 suspects. And add in there that shady guy Kayo's mom is dating

• Tokoya likes this

Spoiler

ytZbZn8.png

#48 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,101 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:10 PM

This episode was beyond kawaii

The bitch cunt face mom almost pissed me the fuck off and made me super angry but thankfully Satoru's mom put that bitch in check

Everything else about this episode was just great, heartwarming and beyond adorable and I was so happy to see Kayo and Satoru be happy together plus the little funny moments in between were great xD

Still, I knew that something had was going to happen at the end.....I really hope that Kayo isn't dead TwT All of the stuff with the teacher made me even more wary too

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#49 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Locationnow'here

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:41 PM

great save from satoru's mom

that deja-vu was very worring, as opposed to cause different problems by changing things, there is also the case of not being able to change enough to make a difference

it seems yuuki had tried to talk to hinazuki (as he said the previous episode) and also tried to push her to get more in contact with others like he did with satoru

lol, satoru is losing the control over what he thinks and what he says xD

that reaction of the class :lolxg:

hiromi repeating so much "he got guts" ...

the date and the birthday were so heartwarming

that was coming, it was too soon for it being all solved, but well, shiiit

was the incident with hinazuki just delayed or was it something different this time?

hope it isn't over yet and satoru could do something before it's too late, otherwise there should have been an other time jump

i've the feeling there was some other important detail which did happen this episode, but can't find which one

like that box they were asked to move, did it have any further meaning?

or hinazuki's mom going out (and also that other guy)

also someone going to pick yuuki, was him a coworker or a relative?

Edited by Zeando, 28 January 2016 - 05:35 PM.

#50 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:55 PM

honestly as each minute passed by i felt very unease cuz i knew something bad will happen

• Hooded Crow, Tokoya, diezdragon and 1 other like this

#51 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Locationnow'here

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:09 AM

^same, the pacing of each episode so far was great, not too fast and still having some sort of conclusion, or development, at the end of each episode

#52 Hooded Crow

Hooded Crow

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,735 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:51 PM

I had that feeling aswell XD 

So I have several questions about this episode and some observations. First of all I think Satoru's deja vu's can mean 2 things. One is that he is changing the past and thus his memories are changing aswell, or he is indeed following the same trail he used to. The other thing I noticed, is Hinazuki's mom. She didn't just stop hitting her daughter for those several days, she acted weird too after the incident with Satoru's mom. So one of my questions is why? She was shown not to even say a word even though before that, she would even spit threats against the kids. We saw her walking alone before the episode's ends, which made me think that Hinazuki was alone in the house with her mom's boyfriend. I'm not certain I could trust the teacher now either, maybe his weird behavor was because of the surpise party but still he seems a bit too concerned about Satoru, Sayo and their friends. Also the all "flirty" with the students doesnt look good on his behalf.

To be honest I didn't expect Hinazuki to be the one missing again, (I still have hope that she was late because she was preparing Satoru's gift and not because something bad actually happened to her) but I can see one of Satoru's friends getting hurt this time around, which will make him realize that to fix one thing he has to sacrifice another.

Either way I m really interested to see what is going to happen. :3 

Spoiler

ytZbZn8.png

#53 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Locationnow'here

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:26 PM

"she acted weird too after the incident with Satoru's mom. So one of my questions is why?"

i think that was cause she got scared satoru's mom could have guessed the abuse she was trying to hide

"but I can see one of Satoru's friends getting hurt this time around, which will make him realize that to fix one thing he has to sacrifice another."

or that he has to go to the root of the problem, exposing the kidnapper, or saving every single victim

was also wondering if there was a reason hinazuki used the same phrase about "repeating something until it becomes true" as airi (in episode 2), was there any connection between them? airi was younger than satoru, so she can't be an other classmate (still that girl in the desk next to satoru sounds like someone who will have a role later on)

• Hooded Crow likes this

#54 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • LocationMurdering the RG

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:59 PM

I had that feeling aswell XD 

So I have several questions about this episode and some observations. First of all I think Satoru's deja vu's can mean 2 things. One is that he is changing the past and thus his memories are changing aswell, or he is indeed following the same trail he used to. The other thing I noticed, is Hinazuki's mom. She didn't just stop hitting her daughter for those several days, she acted weird too after the incident with Satoru's mom. So one of my questions is why? She was shown not to even say a word even though before that, she would even spit threats against the kids. We saw her walking alone before the episode's ends, which made me think that Hinazuki was alone in the house with her mom's boyfriend. I'm not certain I could trust the teacher now either, maybe his weird behavor was because of the surpise party but still he seems a bit too concerned about Satoru, Sayo and their friends. Also the all "flirty" with the students doesnt look good on his behalf.

To be honest I didn't expect Hinazuki to be the one missing again, (I still have hope that she was late because she was preparing Satoru's gift and not because something bad actually happened to her) but I can see one of Satoru's friends getting hurt this time around, which will make him realize that to fix one thing he has to sacrifice another.

Either way I m really interested to see what is going to happen. :3 

One of the kids Satoru was friends with winds up missing...or did wind up missing

I am hooked now. The shit is sooooooooooooooooo gonna hit the fan now. I hope poor Kayo isn't a victim again.

#55 Hooded Crow

Hooded Crow

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,735 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:45 AM

"she acted weird too after the incident with Satoru's mom. So one of my questions is why?"

i think that was cause she got scared satoru's mom could have guessed the abuse she was trying to hide

"but I can see one of Satoru's friends getting hurt this time around, which will make him realize that to fix one thing he has to sacrifice another."

or that he has to go to the root of the problem, exposing the kidnapper, or saving every single victim

was also wondering if there was a reason hinazuki used the same phrase about "repeating something until it becomes true" as airi (in episode 2), was there any connection between them? airi was younger than satoru, so she can't be an other classmate (still that girl in the desk next to satoru sounds like someone who will have a role later on)

I'm not sure about the first one. I think she might have realized what she did was wrong, or she went completely insane to the point of getting involved in Kayo's kidnapping.

As for the second yeah good point. Satoru's coworker was indeed younger than him so she can't be one of his classmates. I wonder if she was there when he was a kid though, and he didn't notice. And as I write this, something hit me XD. I have to check it up, but I wonder who the other kids who got kidnapped were. Satoru was so focused on Hinazuki's situation, but there were other victims too. I wonder if they are somewhat important now.

Spoiler

ytZbZn8.png

#56 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Locationnow'here

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:51 AM

one of the other victims is hiromi, one of the kids in his group, the one who's a fan of finalfantasy, the one who keeps repeating "he has guts" -.-

#57 gintokichimaru

gintokichimaru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationDMV

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:52 AM

Got a little behind in my anime the last couple weeks but I'm caught up on Boku Dake now at least.
1. I knew he wasn't going to solve this case so easily. Everything was going too well and even if the adaptation is fast-paced, there's no way an 18 year problem that is at the heart of the show would be solved in just 4 episodes.
2.a When I was reading the introduction to the show I wondered if Satoru could get stuck in a loop when he goes back on time. I.e he is unable to solve the problem he was sent back to fix but he can't return to the present until he has changed the history.
2.b What if Hinazuki wasn't meant to be saved and he only went back to save his mom? It's strange that he wouldn't have gone back as a kid after the Hinazuki disappearance happened but went back when his mom was murdered.
3. He really needs to talk to Kenya and try to get his help. This always seemed like a case that was too big for an 8yr old to solve by himself, even if he's got the mind of a 29yr old.
4. THIS SHOW IS AMAZING

#58 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Locationnow'here

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:14 AM

"When I was reading the introduction to the show I wondered if Satoru could get stuck in a loop when he goes back on time."

i was wondering the same, we didn't got shown what happens when he fails to solve a problem, guess it should repeat until it's solved

on one side it's nice we didn't have to go through all the introduction with him discovering to have this power and learning how to solve problems fast

"It's strange that he wouldn't have gone back as a kid after the Hinazuki disappearance happened but went back when his mom was murdered."

depends if he had that power since he was born, or if he got it later

but agree the jump back from his mother's death to around the time hinazuki died is odd, unless by having developed his power after all the kidnappings when he was a kid, the death of his mother reopened all the old problems

"He really needs to talk to Kenya and try to get his help."

agree, kenya was already looking like he was noticing something and even tried to give him hints, but maybe kenya is just waiting for satoru to ask for his help, to don't butt in into something which may be personal? (from kenya's point of view?) or kenya is already into something and doesn't want to involve satoru?

#59 gintokichimaru

gintokichimaru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationDMV

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:30 AM

Kenya is a really interesting character. I think he knows something is up wwith Satoru from the sudden change in his behavior when he arrived back in time. I'm sure he noticed signs of Hinazuki's abuse given how quickly Satoru caught on. He's also a caring friend who won't butt into someone else's problems. However he knows to much to remain a bystander. He's either an ally or an accomplice and I'd hate to think he's the latter.
I do wonder when he developed his power. I remember him saying he'd gone back as a kid, or at least that those time lapses had been a constant thing but as for exactly when I don't recall. Anyone have that answer?

#60 Otaku-N.

Otaku-N.

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts
  • LocationVarsity. Man do I like that term.

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:17 PM

So one of my questions is why?

Keeping up appearances, as FujiMama points out in the episode.

As for the second yeah good point. Satoru's coworker was indeed younger than him so she can't be one of his classmates.

As I said before, the whole "Gen Y" thing actually translates closer to "90's kid", where the era Satoru refers to covers, exactly, 8 January 1989 to present day. It's currently '88 in-universe.

Airi hasn't even been born yet.

Edited by Otaku-N., 01 February 2016 - 02:33 PM.

Spoiler clickyclicky!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users