Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,438 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:06 PM

The populations (dead and alive) of the Naruto-verse, the Bleach-verse and the One Piece-verse are sent to the center of Toriko's Human World by a hungry djinn and are told to collect rare and delectable Gourmet ingredients to satisfy the djinn if they want to be taken back home. On their lists, one finds named rare delicacies such as:

• Rainbow Fruit (Capture Level 12)
  • Jewel Meat (Capture Level 48)
  • Century Soup (Capture Level 60)
  • Mellow Cola (Capture Level 92)
  • Four Beasts (Capture Level 300+)
  • Ficasdaltonphant (Capture Level 2650)
  • Magma Consomme (Capture Level Unknown)
  • King Land Shark (Capture Level 4450)
  • Sandoriko (Capture Level Unknown)

and various others. At the very end, having the highest capture level of all, are the legendary ingredients of Acacia's Full Course. Can they conquer the harsh environments and ferocious beasts of the Toriko-verse? Will they succeed in getting back home? 

Conditions:

• Big 3 have a limited degree of prior knowledge of environments and enemies. This is limited by their recon and information gathering capabilities.
  • Big 3 can set up strategies and traps in advance. They only get a few days and these attempts can be foiled.
  • There are no Toriko-verse humans, nitro, gourmet demons and so on.

• Fulmine and Red Opus like this

#2 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,226 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:47 PM

The 4 beast should solo.

One of them nuked a country then their is the poison rain which should kill off a lot of people.

Edited by ddboy102, 22 January 2016 - 01:49 PM.

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#3 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,631 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:19 PM

That's a very heavy task. Are we gonna go through and debate every challenge, arc by arc in order, that Toriko experienced? Or just a simple question ''how far can they get''?

Also are chakra and reiatsu to be equalize with life force or whatnot in Toriko? I mean genjutsu is chakra manipulation but Toriko characters have no chakra so...

And I don't understand how they have prior knowledge and yet such knowledge is limited by their prowess? You mean what they can deduce from the prior knowledge is limited by their capabilities?

Are they one team to begin with or arguing all the time? Their attempt can be foiled by whom?

Off the top of my head, they should reach Gourmet World no problem.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#4 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:36 PM

I think it really depends on which team of people are sent, individually they all get slaughtered by the 4 beast, either by being outclassed or poison rain.

I will pick my personal team from each verse and see how they stack up

Weird 6 man teams....

Spoiler

Each team should be able to get past the four beast and poison rain and reach the GW with little problem, the real problem is when they get to the big GW creatures like fiscaldonphant..which, I hope, shouldn't be too much of a problem for each group...now area 8....

If they confront Heracles they all Die, Logia or not...everyone dies....even if they somehow get an incomplete AIR, they all die in area 7 easilly...

Bleach team has a higher chance tho of getting past area 7...

Edited by Red Opus, 22 January 2016 - 02:37 PM.

#5 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,438 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:44 PM

That's a very heavy task. Are we gonna go through and debate every challenge, arc by arc in order, that Toriko experienced? Or just a simple question ''how far can they get''?

You can do what you prefer.

Also are chakra and reiatsu to be equalize with life force or whatnot in Toriko? I mean genjutsu is chakra manipulation but Toriko characters have no chakra so...

I think they should be 'equalized', that is, genjutsu and stuff like chakra absorption should work on Toriko animals. Not sure if there's anything that should be restricted here.

And I don't understand how they have prior knowledge and yet such knowledge is limited by their prowess? You mean what they can deduce from the prior knowledge is limited by their capabilities?

I mean that people can debate as if the Big 3 have done recon on the environments and creatures. Anything they can find out this way known. They can even send clones for practice fights. But they're not gonna know, for example, what Deer King's abilities are, because I don't think it's likely they can get him to fight doing that. (Maybe this is an unnecessary complication? I just thought it would be interesting if they had this restriction).

Are they one team to begin with or arguing all the time? Their attempt can be foiled by whom?

Former doesn't matter. Assume they're working together. 

As for the latter, I meant that their plans have to take everything into account. If, for example, they come up with a super-awesome plan to take down Bambina and go to 100G Mountain to set it up, Bambina is going to stop them, since that's where he lives. 

(who is an actual doctor in OP =__=)

http://www.mangastre...78-page-17.html

I don't see your OP team getting past the Four Beast, though. The 'limb' Coco fought turned a huge area into into a poison lake, basically.  

http://www.mangastre...195-page-7.html

http://www.mangastre...96-page-10.html

Edited by Tale, 22 January 2016 - 02:50 PM.

#6 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,631 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:05 PM

I'm sure they reach Gourmet World. Though the cooking is a problem. Can we just equalize Sanji and Komatsu? LOL

I think it really depends on which team of people are sent, individually they all get slaughtered by the 4 beast, either by being outclassed or poison rain.

I will pick my personal team from each verse and see how they stack up

Weird 6 man teams....

Spoiler

Each team should be able to get past the four beast and poison rain and reach the GW with little problem, the real problem is when they get to the big GW creatures like fiscaldonphant..which, I hope, shouldn't be too much of a problem for each group...now area 8....

If they confront Heracles they all Die, Logia or not...everyone dies....even if they somehow get an incomplete AIR, they all die in area 7 easilly...

Bleach team has a higher chance tho of getting past area 7...

The whole population of Big3 are sent there so...don't limit yourself to 6.

I mean that people can debate as if the Big 3 have done recon on the environments and creatures. Anything they can find out this way known. They can even send clones for practice fights. But they're not gonna know, for example, what Deer King's abilities are, because I don't think it's likely they can get him to fight doing that. (Maybe this is an unnecessary complication? I just thought it would be interesting if they had this restriction).

Ah but should there be fixed prior knowledge? Easier that way! Otherwise we don't know exactly the starting point.

#7 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,438 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:11 PM

Ah but should there be fixed prior knowledge? Easier that way! Otherwise we don't know exactly the starting point.

True. Isn't Yhwach omniscient or something, though?

#8 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,226 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:49 PM

True. Isn't Yhwach omniscient or something, though?

no he was caught off guard by Ukitake.

But in his defense no one could predict that B.S. move Kubo made.

Also Uryu is a blind spot to him too.

Edited by ddboy102, 22 January 2016 - 04:07 PM.

• Tale likes this

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#9 GintaMan

GintaMan

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts
  • LocationSniper Island

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:23 PM

Bleach team can go anywhere except Back Channel. Why? Most of them are ghosts anyways. LOL

"To have a dream is to struggle with reality."

Have a taste of my pIMP Slap!

tiM4Zrr.gif

"The Old Man of the North"

http://38.media.tumb...EcNV1r1vglf.gif

Chairman Emeritus, OMF Butt Stuff Appreciation Association

Almighty Bishop of the Church of Escanor, Gawd of the Sun

#10 Gazhead

Gazhead

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationLao G

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:53 PM

Dont see how they're gonna do the cooking, Sanji is good but its Komatsu's food luck that got Toriko and the crew anywhere.

They seem incompatible with the Torikoverse, I think the Big 3 tap out at the century soup.

If it were about combat only most likely they could go further, the only thing I know is that the 8 Kings would wreck all of them though there would be some interesting matchups with the likes of Yamamoto and Whitebeard. Yhwach is lame his power is so open ended its hard to say what would happen if he went up against one of the 8 Kings. He could die instantly but maybe the almighty subverts their abilities?

Id much rather Yama-jii, WB and Yhwach faced off against Acacia disciples - those fights would be epic!

• Red Opus likes this

#11 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:39 PM

mm... they don't really have to cook them the djinn only wants them collected....

Perhaps they can manage to get an incomplete AIR from Heracles but, they have to confront Bambina if they want PAIR and....well...I doubt anyone can match Bambina's speed....

@Fulmine I wanted to compare how teams from the respective universes of the BiG3 could do as compared to the 4HKs although, now that you mention it lol 6 does seem a bit small considering........then i wanted to cut out fodder or the useless like.........Mihawk  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  [I love Mihawk tho]

[EDIT] Birthcry Tree has PAIRs right o.O

Edited by Red Opus, 22 January 2016 - 07:40 PM.

• Fulmine and Gazhead like this

#12 Gazhead

Gazhead

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationLao G

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:16 AM

mm... they don't really have to cook them the djinn only wants them collected....

Perhaps they can manage to get an incomplete AIR from Heracles but, they have to confront Bambina if they want PAIR and....well...I doubt anyone can match Bambina's speed....

@Fulmine I wanted to compare how teams from the respective universes of the BiG3 could do as compared to the 4HKs although, now that you mention it lol 6 does seem a bit small considering........then i wanted to cut out fodder or the useless like.........Mihawk  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  [I love Mihawk tho]

[EDIT] Birthcry Tree has PAIRs right o.O

ah i see, then i think they might be able to get the soup although obtaining the real deal, more than 1 drop version relied on food luck. thats assuming sanji could produce the setsuno version.

#13 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,631 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:34 AM

Id much rather Yama-jii, WB and Yhwach faced off against Acacia disciples - those fights would be epic!

Except for Yhwach whose power is till not fleshed out, it will be stomping from Acacia disciples.

• Tale likes this

#14 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,438 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 23 January 2016 - 08:14 AM

Except for Yhwach whose power is till not fleshed out, it will be stomping from Acacia disciples.

Maybe Midora could imitate Yhwach's power like he did with Ichiryu's Minority World.  :lolxg:

hwach is lame his power is so open ended its hard to say what would happen if he went up against one of the 8 Kings. He could die instantly but maybe the almighty subverts their abilities?

He should be, in theory, immune to their abilities, unless there's a limitation we're not aware of. (And there should be some sort of limitation unless Yhwach is going to do me a favour and solo the Bleach-verse). I'm not sure if he can be hurt by physical attacks, though. If he can, he has no chance against the Kings.

#15 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,631 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:32 AM

Maybe Midora could imitate Yhwach's power like he did with Ichiryu's Minority World. :lolxg:

He imitated Ichiryu's MW? I don't recall that...how did he do it?

#16 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:07 AM

He imitated Ichiryu's MW? I don't recall that...how did he do it?

Majority World I think he called it..tho idk if he mimicked the ability more so, he mimicked the atoms in the minority
  • Fulmine likes this

#17 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,631 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:12 AM

Majority World I think he called it..tho idk if he mimicked the ability more so, he mimicked the atoms in the minority

When was that?

#18 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:23 AM

When was that?

I don't have the exact chapter number but I do remember ichiryuu being surprised when minority world was working against him, midora made the memory the majority

#19 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,631 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:41 AM

I don't have the exact chapter number but I do remember ichiryuu being surprised when minority world was working against him, midora made the memory the majority

Oh, IIRC that wasn't Midora imitated Ichiryuu's power though. He just cleverly exploited Ichiryuu's power's weakness.

#20 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,438 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:05 AM

Oh, IIRC that wasn't Midora imitated Ichiryuu's power though. He just cleverly exploited Ichiryuu's power's weakness.

It isn't directly stated anywhere, I think, but he was countering Ichi's Minority World without injuring himself here:

http://www.mangastre...251-page-9.html

Then Ichi said he already learned to control his minorities here and praised his mimicry abilities:

http://www.mangastre...51-page-11.html

http://www.mangastre...51-page-12.html

The implication was that he was copying Minority World. 

Edited by Tale, 23 January 2016 - 11:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users