• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#321 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,640 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:48 AM

He was boring to me when I was younger but as an adult he does a fantastic job playing a relatable protagonist who yearns for a better life and embracing his true potential. If Han Solo is a bad boy it seems reasonable to me that the other male character should be his opposite otherwise its boring. Luke got more awesome in each episode and by episode 6 he is a complete badass. I mean he is wiser, calmer,  avoids conflicts when necessary, extremely reliable, tries to reason with his father, and his scenes with Vader are absolutely fantastic.

Facts. Luke grows the most throughout the original trilogy.

• Doan and trafalgarlawisop like this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#322 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:07 PM

Facts. Luke grows the most throughout the original trilogy.

Yes. He really goes from an adventurous, immature impatient, and emotional individuals to a wiser and stronger person in ROTJ. Despite being a badass in episode 6, we can still relate and feel for that character. His purpose of being a good guy fighting a seemingly black and white conflict has also evolved into a story of redeeming and surpassing his father.

#323 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,920 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted Yesterday, 01:18 PM

Yes. He really goes from an adventurous, immature impatient, and emotional individuals to a wiser and stronger person in ROTJ. Despite being a badass in episode 6, we can still relate and feel for that character. His purpose of being a good guy fighting a seemingly black and white conflict has also evolved into a story of redeeming and surpassing his father.

This is a perfect example of Fatherhood goals right here....When that kid started crying I felt so bad for him lol

• trafalgarlawisop likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#324 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:41 PM

This is a perfect example of Fatherhood goals right here....When that kid started crying I felt so bad for him lol

I kind did that when I showed some kids Jurassic Park at a party and one of the little girls was freaking out and closing her eyes when the T rex caused havoc. Her reaction was priceless.

That scene from ROTJ was incredibly well made and I still get goosebumps watching it. This scene can be really brutal for kids when they see the protagonist getting sadistically tortured, the suspense building, and the camera showing Vader (despite not seeing his face) is indeed conflicted and its so satisfying when he saves him. The score is really breathtaking as well.

• Tokoya likes this

#325 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted Yesterday, 07:01 PM

He was boring to me when I was younger but as an adult he does a fantastic job playing a relatable protagonist who yearns for a better life and embracing his true potential. If Han Solo is a bad boy it seems reasonable to me that the other male character should be his opposite otherwise its boring. Luke got more awesome in each episode and by episode 6 he is a complete badass. I mean he is wiser, calmer, avoids conflicts when necessary, extremely reliable, tries to reason with his father, and his scenes with Vader are absolutely fantastic.

This one speaks the truth does so, hmm

Edited by Doan, Yesterday, 07:07 PM.

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#326 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,906 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:17 PM

Oh, I wouldn't know cuz I haven't seen Rogue One yet.

I will most likely watch it when it comes out on or Blu Ray.

Don't waste your time 

tumblr_ofsn7dXajl1sxrzx2o1_400.gif

No, nothing can change my world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users