• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,827 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:42 PM

79410.jpg

Plot Summary
Suddenly, high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world, and with no sign of the one who summoned him, things become even worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious, silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru cooperates with her to return the favor.

Spoiler The rest of this is a big spoiler so I say watch the episode first before looking at this

Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Psychological
Studio: White Fox
Staff: http://myanimelist.n...atsu/characters

Episode 1A and 1B

https://kissanime.to...Isekai-Seikatsu

http://www.nyaa.se/?...view&tid=799741

http://www.nyaa.se/?...view&tid=799748

If you couldn't tell by now, the first episode is an hour long and LN readers all agreed that it was adapted near to perfectly

Spoiler My thoughts on Episode 1

Edited by Tokoya, 04 April 2016 - 09:08 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,827 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:41 AM

I forgot to tag you guys yesterday, but I'm almost certain that you all will like this

@gintokichimaru, @Insane Soul, @Sev, @Athos, @death2boredom, @DarkusSlayer, @Namikaze_Naruto,

Don't let what you see at face value fool you
  • DarkusSlayer likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:17 PM

I was planning on cutting down on anime for this season, but hmm

#4 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:14 AM

I forgot to tag you guys yesterday, but I'm almost certain that you all will like this

@gintokichimaru, @Insane Soul, @Sev, @Athos, @death2boredom, @DarkusSlayer, @Namikaze_Naruto,

Don't let what you see at face value fool you

Oh that sounds promising. I'd pretty much assigned it to the "looks visually pretty but nothing new" category, and decided I'd just watch it at some later point... but I might have to check it out now.

I was planning on cutting down on anime for this season, but hmm

Haha same here, but doesn't look like it's happening. :xD:

From what started as planning to only watch BnHA and Kabaneri, the list keeps growing lol.

• Tokoya likes this

#5 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:03 AM

Oh that sounds promising. I'd pretty much assigned it to the "looks visually pretty but nothing new" category, and decided I'd just watch it at some later point... but I might have to check it out now.

From what started as planning to only watch BnHA and Kabaneri, the list keeps growing lol.

it is something kind of new. It is going to get crazy later on.

• Sev likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#6 DarkusSlayer

DarkusSlayer

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:59 AM

Thanks for pointing this anime at me, Tokoya! Will be sure to check it out later tonight. :)

• Tokoya likes this

s4xjkl.png

#7 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:21 PM

I'm having better luck resisting right now.

#8 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:42 PM

I'm having better luck resisting right now.

I just haven't had the time yet, but I think I may too be able to resist. Especially since the promise is that it gets crazy later on. So I think I'll leave it a few weeks, and instead focus on watching something that's been on list for years lol.

• death2boredom likes this

#9 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:14 AM

Hm...

To be honest, there was only one thing that really bothered me from both episodes, and that's the walking impossibility that is the protagonist. No, I don't mean the time/space manipulation powers. That actually makes perfect sense to me, really. But the moment you tell me that some hikikomori not only has great social skills but also works out-- well, NOW you lost me. I don't know what solar system he was yanked out of, but it clearly wasn't earth. That better be the big reveal, that he's in fact from some other universe where every door opens at 90 degree angles and hikikomoris are actually respectable working members of society.

That aside though, very entertaining. Anything that relies heavily on diplomacy to solve problems is ok with me.

• Tokoya likes this

samisig.jpg

#10 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,827 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:54 PM

Spoiler Episode 2

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#11 DarkusSlayer

DarkusSlayer

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:19 PM

Just finished watching the first two episodes. I'm enjoying it so far! The characters are interesting enough to keep me watching, and the story seems like it'll be good.

• Tokoya likes this

s4xjkl.png

#12 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

Once again, I'm confused as to how a hikikomori developed quidditch reflexes at hand to hand combat by spending all day at home in his room.

Anyways, I wasn't gonna bring it up, but good god, man. About time you realized. I mean, it took Tom Cruise like 1 loop to figure everything out and start working on countermeasures. Sheesh. If it were me, the first thing I'd wonder about is why was everyone killed during the first loop if Subaru had to interfere in the second loop in order to get Absolute Cleavage to resort to violence.

At first I thought there were two of them because of time traveling and he'd eventually meet himself, but now they're saying some other dude that doesn't look like him is making all the changes in his place? Does that mean loop 2 happened before loop 1? That brings up other questions, but it would kind of explain why he didn't think it was strange that the old man was now alive for no reason.

Although most likely it's just not that complicated and I'm thinking way too hard about this.

One last thing. They really need to stop doing these evil close ups on new characters. If it turns out the swordsman was the mastermind all along, I will be very disappointed.

samisig.jpg

#13 Peleihno

Peleihno

INFINITE

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:04 PM

I was dying during that mugging scene in the pilot when the thug whipped out the knives. :lmao:

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#14 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,827 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:31 PM

The fights in this episode were fucking awesome

I knew that Reinhard was going to show and save the day....That guy is even more badass than I thought he was going to be considering that he REKT that hot evil woman so hard...Puck was fucking awesome too

Really proud of Subaru in this one and his dailogue was great as always imo xD I almost bakflipped when I saw that he still got fucked up badly at the end...If he went through another loop I would have broke something lol

Other than that, I'm very curious to find out more about Reinhard as well as why he flipped out and took Felt like that....Also Emilia is such a nice name :) That girl is too kawaii....I wanna see her special move though

Great episode overall and I can't wait to see the next arc

• Kid Frost likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#15 DarkusSlayer

DarkusSlayer

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:37 PM

Great episode!

I need to see Reinhard in a full fight and not just joining in halfway through. Need to see some more of his skills, and I also want to see him go all out with his sword and mana powers.

Hilarious when Subaru still got cut by her. :D

s4xjkl.png

#16 Peleihno

Peleihno

INFINITE

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 20 April 2016 - 01:58 PM

Reinhard, you beast!
  • Kid Frost likes this

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#17 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 04:22 PM

just noticed this serie is supposed to have 25 episodes, i'm going to pick it up only for that, to hopefully see an adaptation which isn't totally rushed

from the comments i get they just reached the end of the first part, and that took only 3 episodes? that's a good premise for the whole serie

well, 4 episodes, since the first one was twice as long, but still good

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#18 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,827 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:12 PM

just noticed this serie is supposed to have 25 episodes, i'm going to pick it up only for that, to hopefully see an adaptation which isn't totally rushed

from the comments i get they just reached the end of the first part, and that took only 3 episodes? that's a good premise for the whole serie

well, 4 episodes, since the first one was twice as long, but still good

Yup, the first arc was done close to perfection from what I hear

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#19 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,827 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:09 PM

Not a bad light hearted episode =o

I really like how great Subaru's interactions with everyone in this series is and I must say that I really like Rem and her sister....Betty is okay too and is nowhere near as annoying as I thought she was going to be

Best moments for me were definitely with Emilia who looked and just was cute as fuck throughout this entire episode and also with Puck (That scene with Subaru cuddling with him was too adorable lol)

The owner of the house is shady as fuck so I dunno how I feel about him....Especially after that meeting he had with Nee-san.... And dat cliffhanger, God damn poor Subaru O_O

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#20 Acnologia

Acnologia

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationLooking for answers I'll never get.

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:18 PM

Y'all praising Reinhard, but no mention of dat bowel hunting, smug semen demon called Elsa?

WHY MUST YOU FAIL ME SO MUCH.

Never forget @ Satan

PnxeAX8.jpg

"Uwaaa! IchiRuki no namida! Oishiiiiiiiiii" - Tite Kubo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users