• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:53 PM

79413.jpg

Plot Summary

A shady bus tour of young men and women are headed to an elusive village called Nanakimura. A destination where people can partake in a utopian existence, free of the world's obstacles... or so goes the rumor.

Heading deep into the mountains, the bus is carrying 30 different individuals, each harboring their own expectations and troubled hearts...

What they had arrived to was an uninhabited village with lingering, faint scents of life and it was falling apart.

Just what is the secret of Nanakimura?

Genre: Mystery, Drama
Studio: Diomedea

Episode 1

Spoiler My thoughts on Episode 1

Edited by Tokoya, 03 April 2016 - 05:54 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:28 PM

Spoiler Ep. 1

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#3 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:59 PM

I want every character dead.

• Peleihno, Otaku-N., Tokoya and 1 other like this

#4 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:09 PM

That scene where the Chunni guy told Jack to stop copying him and then seeing that Saitama Ok look on Jack's face had me dying of laughter xDD

I kinda feel bad for Mitsumune since he's been in all boys school all of his life....Poor guy can't control himself around girls to save his life lol...It's cool to see how close he and Speedstar really are too 

So far this show is really nailing the mysterious, suspenseful and creepy vibe that I wanted from it with all of the strange things going on around the cast as well as the village being abandoned for at least a year...The cliffhanger was pretty nice too so I can't wait to see more

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#5 Peleihno

Peleihno

INFINITE

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:05 PM

Weird show. 

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#6 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:43 AM

Best episode yet lol

What we've learned is that Lovepon needs to see a psychiatrist ASAP, Jack is a muderous savage that gives no fucks lol, MaiMai is dere as fuck and Valhalla is actually not a bad guy really

Add that to the fact that Chuuni-kun is a pathetic bitch, Mitsumune being thirsty and that one dude that was cooking essentially admitting to wanted to fuck the hot lady all day and night and we have have very great episode lol

Shit got creepy which I really loved though and even though Masaki probably did get assaulted by that one guy, the poor cunt is dead now for sure lol

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#7 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:30 PM

Its kinda interesting to see people pick out individual characters in a series like this to find annoying or unpleasant when I for one feel like they are all made to have annoying qualities.

• Peleihno and Tokoya like this

#8 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:16 PM

This shit is too creepy man and that ending confused the hell out of me

Other than that, it makes me laugh to no end at how socially awkward and weird most of these people are lol

That scene with Jack was too cool tho and I love how even Speedstar can see that MaiMai is TOTALLY in love with Mr.Thirsty Naive Guy

I hope that the pathetic jelly Chuuni died and also I hate the know it all Megane dude now

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#9 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

Decided to give this a watch and this is definitely one of the weirdest anime's I've seen probably since Paranoia Agent :laugh: And what happened with the bus driver was really fucked up. Even with all of their money, did they really expect him to make it all the back by himself without the bus?

I want every character dead.

Same :xD:

5.jpg

#10 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:12 PM

What the fuck was that ending O.o

Putting that aside, this episode was hilarious....I couldn't stop laughing when they all agreed to refer to the chuuni guy as "Ass" LMFAOOO

And also, if Lovepon somehow manages to make it out of this village alive, she should REALLY notify her school.....This girl is truly a fucking psychopath LOLOLOL

Mitsumune needs to stop being so naive though and megane guy needs to get stabbed....The thing with Lion has me worried though since she can predict who is going to die

I wonder what Masaki wanted to say tho....I think she's a ghost or some shit lol
  • g-dubz likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#11 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:07 AM

This episode made me laugh a lot at certain times lol

I kinda felt bad Lovepon and Nyanta, but other than that, everyone else's fears were hialrious and the silicon thing looked so fucking weird xD

And I knew that something was up with Misaki

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#12 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:14 PM

This episode made me laugh a lot at certain times lol

I kinda felt bad Lovepon and Nyanta, but other than that, everyone else's fears were hialrious and the silicon thing looked so fucking weird xD

And I knew that something was up with Misaki

Yeah the short dude was the best. Like he really went and put silicone in his head so he could appear taller so that he could join the military. Like WTF dude? :laugh: :rly:

5.jpg

#13 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:49 AM

So the twin theory was actually true....Seeing that flashback/Mitsumune's past was pretty sad

But things got way out of hand in this episode lol....Looks like Masaki isn't a ghost either

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#14 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:17 AM

Welp, Mistumune's backstory was disturbing. At that point his family should have just sent him away.

#15 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:53 PM

I kinda already knew this but after watching this episode, I've come to accept that most of these people are fucking idiots/insane

Also how the hell is the bus driver and Ass-kun still alive lol

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#16 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:58 AM

Welp, Mistumune's backstory was disturbing. At that point his family should have just sent him away.

Fuck that. His family were the ones who needed to be sent away. And then he finds out his friend was out to use him too. Like bruh :glare:

5.jpg

#17 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 03:02 AM

That awkward moment when you thought that everyone in this series were going to die only to find out that nobody can die lol

That reveal at the end tho =o

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#18 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:42 PM

That awkward moment when you thought that everyone in this series were going to die only to find out that nobody can die lol

That reveal at the end tho =o

Same. This anime's so bad that its actually interesting. :laugh:

• Tokoya likes this

5.jpg

#19 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:45 PM

Somehow this thing got even funnier lol

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#20 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:06 PM

Somehow this thing got even funnier lol

Yeah, like who knew killing someone would result in higher sales? :rly: :laugh: But does anyone know how many episodes this show has? Cuz we still don't have everyone's backstory yet.

5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users