• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10618 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:39 PM

I'm with Ultra, Mitsuki is definitely the strongest in the team now

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#22 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5003 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:43 PM

Until .....

BOOOOORRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Followed by ......

MIIIIIITTTTTTSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Rinse and Repeat for a while. 

Until they're pretty much even.

Then go at each other for a final battle of love.

All the while Sarada was kicked to the curb of irrelevance.

An Naruto and Sasuke are sitting on the sidelines watching all this, debating between each other if they were really that gay or not.

Edited by Narubi, 21 April 2016 - 07:47 PM.

• Sev, Tokoya, waleuska and 4 others like this

#23 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10618 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:50 PM

Until .....

BOOOOORRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Followed by ......

MIIIIIITTTTTTSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Rinse and Repeat for a while.
Until they're pretty much even.
Then go at each other for a final battle of love.

All the while Sarada was kicked to the curb of irrelevance.

I would die of laughter if that happened lol

But I think they're gonna set up the Sand shinobi and that mysterious person to the right of the second promo image to be the rivals

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#24 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1924 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:54 PM

That was a nice little story, we get more info on Mistuki's origins. So Orichamaru is both father and mother? How does that work.

So Mitsuki has no connection to the villain from Naruto: The Last, I am kind of disappointed. Doesn't mater, I still Mitsuki and Himawari.

Edited by Magic Man, 21 April 2016 - 07:56 PM.

#25 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5003 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 21 April 2016 - 08:10 PM

I would die of laughter if that happened lol

I wouldn't.

Who wants a rehash of the same thing?

Especially when that same thing wasn't even good to begin with.

But I think they're gonna set up the Sand shinobi and that mysterious person to the right of the second promo image to be the rivals

The who?

Also I don't know.

Kishi pretty much hinted at a rivalry/bromance like Naruto and Sasuke with Mitsuki and Boringto. :P 

#26 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10618 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:08 PM

I wouldn't.

Who wants a rehash of the same thing?
Especially when that same thing wasn't even good to begin with.

The who?

Also I don't know.

Kishi pretty much hinted at a rivalry/bromance like Naruto and Sasuke with Mitsuki and Boringto. :P

Nah Mitsuki and Boruto has more of a Gon and Killua type of vibe imo.....I'm expecting more of a rivalry with Sarada since she's the daughter of Master/Uncle Sasuke and wants to essentially be like Naruto (That is, if the writer actually keeps up with her setup)

Also these are the people that I'm referring to

collage-jpg.jpg?w=685

Yodo (The blonde girl - Said to be a one of Suna's greatest hopes in the previous chuunin exams - I personally think that she's Gaara's and someone from his novels' daughter), Shinki (Badass Iron-Sand Puppet Master dude), Araya (the other guy with them that beat Inojin in the third round)....And then the mysterious dude to the right

Edited by Tokoya, 21 April 2016 - 09:10 PM.

• Raiden likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#27 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11161 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:15 PM

Sage Mode, lack of a memory, Orochimaru taking an interest in him, all for different reasons, but the similarity remains regardless.

Kishi's writing level is dubious, but Orochimaru could have made him similar to Kabuto because Oro misses him.

Kabuto and Orochimaru were close. Kabuto was probably the only person Orochimaru freely chose to associate with. Everyone else was just placed by him or he was using them for something.

So, now that Kabuto has moved on, Orochimaru has, not sure what to call it. He used a snake to make a new Kabuto that is also his child and that we can't tell if he is the mother or father of. So, Mitsuki is now acting as Orochimaru's child, subordinate, and friend/confidant. 

It's good Mitsuki's getting some time away from Orochimaru to interact with some more normal people.

• Chillman likes this

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#28 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19051 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:01 AM

???

The art is at its best and Orochimaru is too beautiful. That's all!!!

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#29 Tallen The Driftor

Tallen The Driftor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 01:53 AM

Oro switched bodies so many damn times I can understand how he'd reached the point of not caring about things such as his gender anymore.

Also on that note if it was really gonna be a repeat wouldn't it go like this?

Sarada: Boruto come back to the village already!!!!!*dashes towards him with chidori*

Boruto:I'm not coming back until I've found the power to surpass my old man Sarada!!!!! *Dashes towards her with rasengan*

Edited by Tallen The Driftor, 22 April 2016 - 02:05 AM.

#30 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4056 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:08 AM

Meh. I this took 40 pages to tell a story that could have been told in 20. Most of it was unmemorable. Of course, Sage Mode Mitsuki was Epick. But the chapter overall was meh. 

However, now that Mitsuki has some substance to his character, I feel comfortable saying I like him better than Boruto and Sarada. 

Is that even debatable? 

Doesn't Mitsuki already having Sage Mode actually put him far ahead of Sarada and Boruto?

He speed blitzed Orochimaru. So, that's probably faster than what the sharingan can track.

Mitsuki is on another level. 

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#31 Kamikazek

Kamikazek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:06 AM

I don't know if I should be sad or happy that all generation 2 stuff so far has been way better than the last several years of the original series (imo).

Anyways, this chapter-sidestory thingy felt pretty bloated and the message was hammered in way too hard but an least it was an interesting concept(for a shonen manga) and it was presented in a somewhat creative way. I did come out of it liking Mitsuki which I think is the most important part...hopefully he stays likeable.

• Tokoya likes this

#32 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5745 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:09 AM

So far I find both Mitsuki and Sarada to be far more interesting than Boruto. Wouldn't have minded had they just switched to a completely different family/clan as the focus of the new series in fact. 

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#33 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:29 AM

So far I find both Mitsuki and Sarada to be far more interesting than Boruto. Wouldn't have minded had they just switched to a completely different family/clan as the focus of the new series in fact. 

Eh, Mitsuki sure, but the Sarada package comes with Sasuke and Sakura and I don't think that's a good deal. 

#34 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10618 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:10 AM

Eh, Mitsuki sure, but the Sarada package comes with Sasuke and Sakura and I don't think that's a good deal.

Why? Post chapter 699 Sasuke and Sakura are actually pretty awesome and likable

I gotta admit that Kishi really did wonders with them both in The Last, The Boruto film and Gaiden....Plus the Light Novels for them were pretty good too

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#35 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:27 AM

Why? 

Mostly because I'm petty. As long as this series is in my mind, their actions/characterizations toward the end of the initial series are going to stick with me.   

Edited by Charnsuka, 22 April 2016 - 10:31 AM.

#36 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5745 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:32 AM

Sarada's parents have nothing to do with her interest as a character, just as Minato and Kushina had nothing to do with Naruto.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#37 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:40 AM

Sarada's parents have nothing to do with her interest as a character, just as Minato and Kushina had nothing to do with Naruto.

You mentioned switching to a different family, so I took that to mean that if the series focused on Sarada, then it'd focus on her family as well. Unless you meant a family/clan totally unrelated to the new trio period. Like a clan from the Iwagakure or Kumogakure.

Edited by Charnsuka, 22 April 2016 - 10:40 AM.

#38 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10618 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:46 AM

Mostly because I'm petty. As long as this series is in my mind, their actions/characterizations toward the end of the initial series are going to stick with me.

Fair enough I suppose

I'm more concerned with who they are now as adults rather than how stupid they were as teens

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#39 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5745 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:52 AM

You mentioned switching to a different family, so I took that to mean that if the series focused on Sarada, then it'd focus on her family as well. Unless you meant a family/clan totally unrelated to the new trio period. Like a clan from the Iwagakure or Kumogakure.

I was speaking of families outside of the Senju/Uchiha conflict, which includes Sarada and Boruto. I simply also mentioned that I find Sarada to be more interesting than Boruto.

Edited by Ace1225, 22 April 2016 - 10:53 AM.

#40 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:58 AM

I'm more concerned with who they are now as adults rather than how stupid they were as teens

While I'm not particularly forgiving of them, I do understand seeing the appeal of gang after they've gotten past their "lesser" moments so to speak. I've not seen the movie, but the mini did nothing to really mend my opinion of the two. 

I was speaking of families outside of the Senju/Uchiha conflict, which includes Sarada and Boruto.

I understand now. It is a clean slate for them. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users