Insane Soul

Harumaki

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,487 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:57 PM

@Tokoya

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU POST PONE THESE ANIMES FOR THE NEXT YEAR, WATCH THIS BEFORE THEM

Edited by Insane Soul, 15 July 2016 - 09:57 PM.

• Blue22 likes this

AvjeFFM.png

Who you callin' a dumbass!? I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars!

#42 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,875 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:19 PM

@Tokoya

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU POST PONE THESE ANIMES FOR THE NEXT YEAR, WATCH THIS BEFORE THEM

Lmao, okay xD
  • Insane Soul and Blue22 like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#43 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:22 PM

You won't regret it, man. That game is such an absolute joy. You'll appreciate both anime a lot more if you watch it. Especially since they're both heavily reliant on you already knowing the big twist of SDR2.

I'm really tempted to skype with everyone so we can all hear his reactions to the last, like....three trials XD

Edited by Blue22, 15 July 2016 - 10:25 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

#44 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Harumaki

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,487 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:54 PM

We can setup a Discord chat if everyone wants.

AvjeFFM.png

#45 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:20 PM

I'm in if anyone else is XD

So I was watching some old 90s Nickelodeon shows today and....guys, I think I might have found Gundham when he was a little kid!

Spoiler

#46 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:21 PM

@Tokoya

@Insane Soul

I just got around to watching that guy's videos. DAMN he is annoying. All his attempts at humor have made me cringe. And yet....I can't stop watching. I'm already past the first trial. Just something about seeing people's reactions to this game...their despair fills me with hope

Spoiler

Edited by Blue22, 18 July 2016 - 03:21 PM.

#47 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Harumaki

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,487 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:27 PM

Oh, I didn't watch that guy.

I watched Super Danganronpa 2 by the fantranslations on youtube. I simply linked the most recent and popular PT.

AvjeFFM.png

#48 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 05:39 PM

The new episode is out and....

Spoiler

#49 Oben

Oben

Disneyland was an Inside Job

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,554 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 July 2016 - 05:53 PM

Actually @Insane Soul , if your playlist for Tokoya is the same as the one you gave me last year, it misses the entire 5th trial.

OH, AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT -

#50 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Harumaki

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,487 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 18 July 2016 - 06:07 PM

Actually @Insane Soul , if your playlist for Tokoya is the same as the one you gave me last year, it misses the entire 5th trial.

OH, AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT -

I do not remember linking you this one, but the fan one I am talking about?

I have it stored in my tablet, I just need to have time to sit an entire season. DR is an exception because I know most things~

AvjeFFM.png

#51 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,776 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:35 PM

I find it funny how much of a moron the class president is honestly. Why hasn't he just nuked the entire world yet to make sure he gets all the despairs without worrying about casualties?

• Blue22 likes this

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#52 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:43 PM

He's being a reckless idiot but he did just lose his girlfriend(?) so I can kinda understand him growing a little irrational with grief. It's the fucking boxer that I can't stand. Which sucks because I went in thinking he'd be one of my favorites.

#53 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,776 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:59 PM

No see I'd understand him saying he wants revenge for his waifu. It's the fact that he thinks doing exactly what Monokuma wants is the best way to do this and he doesn't even try to come up with any reason for why to kill Makoto, he just goes "alright let's vote" and pulls out his katana.

To add, that same action literally just got Farmer killed (Did anyone care by the way? They seemed more interested in why he died than the fact their comrade died besides the pharmacist) but he doesn't even think twice about it.

At least the Despair arc will probably be good.

Edited by Spamamdorf, 18 July 2016 - 11:59 PM.

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#54 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:06 AM

It was a stupid way to decide but he did think Makoto was the "attacker" (which wasn't a completely baseless assumption since he was already a suspected traitor for what he did in SRD2). If I'm understanding Monokuma's new game correctly then killing the Attacker frees everyone, right?

I'd say Makoto, Kyoko, and Asahina are also a bit to blame for the confusion. At this point, they've had ample time to explain their actions (well...nobody seems to know that Kyoko and Byakuya were also involved so it would just be explaining Makoto's actions) but I'm almost certain they aren't gonna say anything until more than half of them are already dead. Not that an explanation would guarantee him getting off the hook but it would at least help some of them understand why he saved the remnants of despair.

#55 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,776 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:19 AM

I don't recall them saying that killing the attacker stops the game actually. All I recall is Monokuma saying that if no one dies during one of the rounds then they're good to go, which seems too easy. Class President's angle was that if he killed the traitor who started the game then the game might end since no one would be running it. My problem with that though isn't that he suspects Makoto, but that he figures even if it isn't Makoto that popular vote is perfectly reasonable and the way they should go and kill everyone.

I'd say that his bracelet's secret is "Make terrible decisions" but that can't be it since Boxer treats it like just another day.

iyzTKCh.jpg

#56 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Harumaki

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,487 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:31 AM

@gamria

WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW.

Spoiler Keeping it for Gamria

Edited by Insane Soul, 19 July 2016 - 12:31 AM.

AvjeFFM.png

#57 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:36 AM

Spoiler

#58 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Harumaki

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,487 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:46 AM

Oh my fucking god, the reactions in TUMBLR are hilarious, I will fetch some of them.

Lets begin

Spoiler

Kodaka right now:

tumblr_inline_n1zpkso9qK1s5cwt2.gif

• Blue22 likes this

AvjeFFM.png

#59 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:53 AM

Oh that donut one was the best XD

....BUT NOW IM SAD AGAIN DX

#60 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Harumaki

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,487 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:54 AM

Spoiler

AvjeFFM.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users