Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNear the bushes

Posted 15 July 2016 - 02:48 PM

Introduction of my new writing story...

Set in a dark, gothic, gorish and unfair world, in order to live Lyall Frekis became a soldier of a noble knight, drain by his sword, killing in order to live another day.

BackStory:

Lyall Frekis was born from a poor family, born with a demons tail only brought more misfortune to his poor family, yet it was still a happy family, until One day, a fallen angel known as Gabriel took that family away for her own salvation; wanting god to recognize her as a pure "white angel" chasing away thoses who bring demons happiness.

Lyall, paralyzed, disgusted, he will make the world a better place, seeking out God, Lyall goes on a journey as a 15 years old mercenary...

Ps: I intend to update by chapter like a manga. This story beginning will be soon!

Edited: The main character's name changed from Akys Creed to Lyall Frekis.

Edited by Koneko_Neko, 03 August 2016 - 03:28 PM.

• Koneko_Neko likes this

I am an evil spirit

apudol9171b.gif

#2 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • LocationTo infinity and beyond

Posted 01 August 2016 - 03:27 PM

This is actually interesting :3 . Then again i easily get interested in everything so i aint the best critic. Looking forward to read more hue
  • Koneko_Neko likes this

!Banana head fart man !

Selena_gomez_sig_by_litlemusa.jpg

*Knowledge can never replace friendship, i prefer to be an idiot*

Come check out my video room thread :3

http://onemangaforum...z-video-room-3/

Spoiler

#3 Koneko_Neko

Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:19 PM

Prologue Chapter: Reborn through divine punishment.

Lyall Frekis, that name is mine, given to me by my parents.

It's been five years since they were murdered, I was only ten years old and had to witness it.

"Lyall, you bastard, I told you to go buy me some cigarets!" cried an old man with a scar on his left closed eyes, long grey hair in a ponytail fashion.

"-I am sorry master, I will be on my way." I replied while gasing myself in a broken glass.

"Why do I look like a girl so much." I tought to myself; thoses blue eyes, white skinny body and long pale blond colored hair.

When my parents died five years ago, I didn't shed a single tear, but I was in pain.

It was on a summer day, when my father had came back from work, he had found a injured mystical creature; She was shaped as a human, her beautiful pale blue eyes and jucy red lips, and a white long hair that covered her shoulders to her breast, but what I remember is her white wings.

It didn't took long before she killed my parents.

"-Lyall!!" Cried the old man again. "I told ya to never make me wait." as he entered the room.

"-Yes, I am sorry master." I replied while dressing up. when suddenly I was thrown to the ground.

"-Isn't too late to be sorry." he snap back at me. "It's time to educate ya, boy." he spit as his fist approches my face...

Note from Koneko: I know it was long to get it going but we are finally here, you can discuss/comment on the thread as long as its keep on the story subject.

Chapter one, in less than a month!

PS: I hope you guys enjoyed it so far!

• Koneko_Neko likes this

I am an evil spirit

apudol9171b.gif

#4 Koneko_Neko

Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:09 PM

Spoiler Chapter 1: The Lion King

I hope you enjoyed it everyone, I separated chapter one into two parts. Why? Because I want to update this more often.

Tune in for Part Two : The Lion King II

Edited by Koneko_Neko, 19 September 2016 - 04:14 PM.

• Koneko_Neko likes this

I am an evil spirit

apudol9171b.gif

#5 Koneko_Neko

Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 02:03 PM

Spoiler The Lion King II

Part II is here!! Since I am now doing this faster and all I thought that maybe, I'll add the character designs (Unfortunatly, I wont make a manga out of it.), just to make you guys have a general idea about the characters!

Let me know what you thinks!

On the topics discussion or PM, I will appreciate it!

• Koneko_Neko likes this

I am an evil spirit

apudol9171b.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users